Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

She’s Been Running Through My Dreams, Its Driving Me Crazy It Seems I’m Going To Ask Her To Marry Me

"Blake," Alex called out, "Babe?"

"Hm?" I murmured against my lips, waiting for Alex to walk into the living room.

"I'm back," his appealing voice stated. I swiftly turned my head and saw the man that made my heart sing and my stomach fill with butterflies. Not to mention, he was the man that had the food in his hands and I would have loved him just for that. I smiled lightheartedly and watched as he walked over to me to give me a kiss. He dropped the bag of goods and pulled me into a big bear hug. With his hands around body, my mind immediately raced back to what happened a few moments ago.

"How's your hand?" Alex pouted before pulling away from my embrace.

My eyes wandered to the floor. "It still hurts but its better than it was earlier."

Alex mouth curled into a grin, "I like to here that from my girl. Now I'm going to whip up some of my famous fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches and what do you say we head down to the beach for a picnic? I want to make this night a special one. It's our last day of our break before we wrap up the end of the tour."

"Sounds fantastic," I looked up at him in reply.

"Now get your bootylicious butt up and get changed out of those clothes," Alex demanded in a subtle voice. He never seemed demanding. It was a different side of him that I saw. Well, who was I kidding? I never knew what side of Alex I was going to deal with when I got up.

Alex guided me up from the couch and took me to the beginning of the stairs where I would head up and change into something else.

"Got it from here?" Alex checked with a sincere expression on his face.

"Yeah," I assured him just as I began to take my feet and shift them up the stairs.

"Wait," Alex protested while taking my free arm and pulling him to his body. Alex crashed his lips on mine. He always knew how to make a girl fall head over heels for him.

"I just needed that," Alex muttered under my lips, "It was complete torture going without your lips for an hour. I needed some lovin."

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips once more. I gradually walked up the stairs as I heard his footsteps trail away. I went to his room to change and before you could say peanut butter and banana sandwiches, we were on our way.



"Alex!" I giggled as Alex ran down the beach with me holding tightly onto his back. "Slow down!"

I buried my head deep into the crook of his neck and couldn't stop laughing. I held onto even tighter and waited for his speed to decrease.

Alex finally began to slow down and his mouth roared with laughter. Alex bounced around and said, "This is the perfect spot." He gasped for air as he gently set me on my feet. Alex set the picnic basket down and began to unpack. I stood there patiently waiting and staring out on the horizon for him to finish setting up.

"All set," Alex called out. Alex whipped around and grabbed me by my legs aggressively. Alex tackled me to the beach floor laying me across the blanket.

"Hey be careful!" I shouted shielding my hand away, "I want to stay out of the hospital, not have a reserved room." Alex and I chuckled slightly in unison. He crawled over top of me and brushed the strands of hair away from my face.

"Trust me," Alex suddenly got serious, "I would never let anything happen to you while I'm around."

"What about when you're not around?" I questioned, "You know just as well as I that I'm too clumsy for my own good."

"Well I'll be your super hero or something," Alex explained, "Just call my name and I'll race right to you."

"Oh really now," I smirked, "How are you supposed to hear me if we are in different places?"

"The call of loveeeee," Alex stated in a seductive tone. Alex leaned softly against my body and nibbled his lips across my collarbone. I bit my lip hard to hold back the moan that I desperately wanted to let out. I moved my hand within his long brown locks and gripped each strand tightly against his scalp. Alex quietly grunted in contact with my skin and graced my now red neck with his teeth. He trailed up to my lips and eagerly tasted my lips.

"If you're in distress, my lips will save you," Alex breathed heavily with his face barely touching mine.

"I have no problem with that," I added. I peck his lips over and over just as Alex took me into his arms and sat me up.

"Let's eat," Alex suggested. He grabbed the sandwiches and nicely put them on a plate for us to eat on. I took a half of the sandwich and slowly ripped off a piece. I guided it to my mouth and chewed. Let me just clarify that it was one of the best peanut butter and banana sandwiches I ever had. You could tell that Alex like it because he was done with one sandwich before I could finish my half.

"Is it good?" Alex asked with a mouth full of food. Peanut butter was smeared on the side of his face and I reached over to kiss it away from his skin.

"Very good," I smirked, "I didn’t know that you were such a gourmet chef.”

“Oh you didn't know? Yeah I'm a gourmet chef in disguise,” he went along with it.

"So let me get this straight," I cocked my head, "You are in the best band ever, a super hero with super hearing skills of love, and a gourmet chef? I don't know how you do it."

“Mhmmmmm,” Alex said smearing more peanut butter around his lips as he took more bites into his second sandwich.

“Mhmm is right,” I agreed as I took my next bite, “You got a little something on you.”

“What oh is it right there,” he wondered as he took some of the peanut butter from his sandwich and rubbed it on my nose.

“Hey that’s not funny,” I pouted as I put peanut butter on his nose.

Alex laughed and we began to smear peanut butter all over each others faces.

“Now you come here,” he cackled as he picked me up from the sandy floor. Alex wrapped me up with him in a ball and that all too familiar smirk on his face.

“Now I could just eat you up,” Alex told me kissing my peanut face.

“Now you really can,” I added as I graced my finger on his cheek to only have peanut butter on my finger. I stuck my finger into his mouth for him to lick it off.

“God you are so adorable even when you’re covered in peanut butter,” Alex admitted as he kissed me on every place that the brown and creamy substance touched my body… we'll leave that to that…

After the previous events, Alex and I curled up on the blanket and watched the sun set on the beautiful horizon. I could't get enough of this moment right now. I never wanted it to end. This was how life was suppose to be: simple and easy.

"So I've been thinking…" Alex whispered into my ear.

"Okay and what have you been thinking about Mr. Gaskarth?" I wondered while pulling his face towards mine.

"You know how we are planning to get a place of our own after the tour?" Alex explained. He looked into my eyes intently and played with my fingers.

"Yes…"

My heart began to pound and my palms started to sweat. I was nervous about what he was planning on telling me. You never could figure out Alex, let alone know what he had up his sleeve.

"Well I feel that we are missing a very important step that should be taken before we do move in together," Alex's voice drifted, "From the moment that I laid eyes on you Blake, I knew that you were going to be the one for me. My best friend, my girlfriend, and my soulmate. You've been running through my dreams and its been driving me crazy it seems... I love you more than anything in this world Blake Evans and I want to have you in my arms for all eternity. There's no one else that I want to experience the rest of my life with. This feeling that I have when I'm around you is like no other feeling that I have felt. I can't explain it and I don't want to be able to explain it because only I want to feel it. The only way that I can tell you about it is that it is the best feeling that I have ever felt. Blake you are the only person that I can truly be myself around and know that you won't judge me. You are the only person that has been there for me in times of need. You are the only person that can give me butterflies to the point where I don't know how I can function. Blake Evans, you are the only person that I have and will always love. Blake Evans, will you marry me?"

I COULD FAINT. I COULD LET MY EYES ROLL INTO THE BACK OF MY HEAD AT THIS POINT.

Tears pour from my eyes and Alex reached into his pocket. He lifted his hand back out and held up the most gorgeous ring my eyes had ever seen. A round diamond was centered at the edge of the silver band and small pearls and diamonds surrounded it. I bit my lip hoping that the tears would fade away, but they only fell harder.

"Yes," I answered his question and nodded my head profusely. Alex's face lit up as much as the sun on the horizon and he pulled me to him to ravish in true love's kiss.

"I love you Blake Gaskarth," Alex smiled with the most beautiful smile to come across his face. I could barely focus on anything but him until I finally found the ability to let words flow from my mouth.

"I love you Alex Gaskarth."
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! I am sooooooo sorry for the delay. I meant to get this up sooner but I've been crazy busy and on top of that, I'm having a writers block that I am desperately trying to get rid of haha. I hope it goes away soon :D

So Alex and Blake are tying the knot! They will have each other forever but where does Jack fit in?

Thanks to the readers/subscribers/commenters/etc.! I appreciate everything that you have done for this story so far and I would only like it to grow! Continue to be the amazing readers/subscribers/commenters that you are. Pleaseeee comment and let me know what you think! COMMENTS = UPDATE! So all you silent readers, come out of hiding and put down your thoughts! Thanks again and as always, comment!