Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

I Know I'll Never Die Alone Because Of All Of You

“I can’t believe that this is our last concert on the tour,” Alex admitted snuggling his body closer to me.

“It’s crazy how fast it’s gone,” I agreed as I ran my fingers through his brown locks.

It had gone fast. Too fast for me to ever dream of. One dream that I was sure not to have was that I, Blake Evans, was getting married to Alex Gaskarth. My body broke out into goosebumps just thinking about it.

“As much as I hate to say this,” Alex began, “we should probably go get ready… I think we should dress up a little. I mean its wrapping everything up and who knows what could happen…”

“Yeah I guess you’re right,” I pouted. I started to pull away and slide out of the bunk, but something grabbed a hold of me and took me back. I let out a soft squeak and was pulled into the embrace of my fiancé.

“On second thought,” Alex trailed off while crawling over top of me, “we have a little more time to just…”

“Oh no Gaskarth,” I shook my head. I knew exactly what he wanted with that snarl on his face. “You aren’t getting lucky. I’m too tired from last night.”

“Mission accomplished,” Alex breathed in his victory while I just rolled my eyes. Alex leaned in and began to nibble across my collarbone.

“Stoppppp,” I giggled. I tried to push away for the one time in my life.

“You know you want it Evans, or should I say Gaskarth,” Alex whispered against my ear.

“Yes, but I’m tireddd,” I groaned.

“Well you can be tired now,” Alex let go of me and rolled to his side, “but after we say the words ‘I do’ there is no such thing as tired.”

Alex suggestively raised his eyebrow and kissed my jaw line ever so sweetly.

“We’ll see about that Mr. Gaskarth,” I told him and pecked his lips.

“Mmmmm so good,” Alex moaned and brought me close to his body.

“Alright lover boy,” I coughed, “I think it’s time for us to get ready.”

He groaned like he was in pain and I just couldn’t help but laugh.

“Its not funny,” Alex frowned finding a pillow and putting it over top of his manly area, “You try being a guy and have a girlfriend that is sexy in every fucking way.”

“You do not have a boner right now,” my eyes widened while glancing down at his pillow-covered jewels, “that’s like record quick.”

“Like I can help it,” Alex tried to defend himself.

“Just go take care of that,” I waved my hand for him get out of the bunk and fix the lower half of his body. He slowly inched himself away until finally he reached his destination point.

Alex stood up and turned back to me, “You know that it would be so much easier if you helped me take care of it…”

“GO,” I chuckled.

“NO,” he blurted out and grabbed me by the legs. Alex ran though the bus with me on his back trying to break free.

He ran straight to the bathroom and slammed the door. Immediately, Alex carried us to the shower and turn on the water where we had a little clean fun…



“Damn,” Alex blurted out as I took the last step out of the tour bus. There I saw the entire crew and band waiting outside before it was time to head into the venue.

Everyone turned around and stared at me like there was something wrong.

“What?” I panicked while searching around for something out of the ordinary.

“Nothing,” Alex coughed, “You look… stunning.”

“Uhh thanks,” I stared down at my feet with my cheeks turning a shade of red that matched my lipstick.

I looked down at myself and saw my white dress swaying to my curves. My heels were perfectly cropped around my feet and held myself in place before I would faint at the sight of Alex. He was wearing dark skinny jeans that could pass as some sort of slacks. His upper half was fit with a white dress shirt and a black dress coat. My heart melted when I saw his crooked smile and his brown hair cropped to hit the perfect angles of his head.

Alex pulled me into his embrace and squeezed me tight. Alex pecked my lips and said into my ear, “I love you, Mrs. Gaskarth.”

“I love you too, Mr. Gaskarth.”

“Let’s go do this,” Alex stated with a big smirk on his face like there was something that he wasn’t telling me.



The guys got on stage and rocked it like usual. I watched from the side of the stage and kept my attention to the man in the middle. I bit my lip intently just thinking about that he was my husband-to-be.

“Alright guys,” Alex said into the microphone, “We’re going to do something a little different right now.”

The crowd roared with screams in response to Alex.

“You all know the band’s beloved photographer, Blake Evans,” Alex went on, “Well she’s going to come out here for a second.”

My heart stopped. I was not going out there. No way.

“Blake, get out here,” Alex demanded as he looked back at me. Our eyes met and I felt my stomach drop. All the guys waved and cheered for me to join them. I started to back away, but I felt a hand grab mine and pull me along. It was Jack and he pushed me to Alex. Alex took me into his arms once again and talked into the microphone once again.

“This beautiful woman that I have in my arms is my wife-to-be and I wanted to do something special,” Alex rambled on.

Alex stared into my eyes and whispered to me, “I can’t wait any longer. I need you now and forever. Blake, will you marry me right now?”

My jaw fell further than it had before, “Now? Here? On stage?”

“Yes,” Alex sounded confident, “Right here and right now.”

I didn’t know what to say except for, “Yes.”

Alex spun me around and kissed me repeatedly. I never wanted to let go, and now, I wouldn’t. I knew in that moment I would never die alone because of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE! FINALLYYYYYYY! :D

I apologize for not updating in like years. I feel so bad but hopefully things in my life will ease up and I can update for you guys :D

Thank you to the patient and amazing readers/subscribers/commenters for supporting this story. It truly means a lot to me. Continue to show it! Comments = update! Thanks again and as always, comment!

This is how I pictured Blake's dress:
http://www.polyvore.com/wedding/set?id=21683311