Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

I'm Sure As Hell The Happiest I've Ever Been

My hands were incased in his sweaty palms and I couldn’t feel any much safer. I looked around and saw all the people that I cared about around me.

“Are you ready?” he asked with a sure voice.

I nodded my head with a big grin stretched across my face. He smiled back to me before we turned to Matt. Matt gave both of us a reassuring expression and waited for our approval to began. Without looking back at on another, Alex and I gestured for him to proceed.

“Hello everyone,” Matt began, “and good afternoon… You have been asked here to witness and celebrate the bond that Alex and Blake share… These two want to show to you how much love they have for one another, and by this, I will happily join them in the matrimony of love.”

I could help but smile hearing Matt trying to marry Alex and I, in front of thousands of screaming fans. You could tell that he didn’t have any clue of what to do, but at least he was trying.

“So Alex,” Matt went on, “do you take this Blake to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor, comfort her and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

Alex turned to me with the most beautiful smile and said, “I do.”

My eyes began to water just because I was so happy to be here, with him, in this moment, and confessing and bonding our love.

“Blake,” Matt grinned, “do you take Alex to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love, honor, comfort him and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

“I do,” I choked up from my tears overbearing me. Alex wiped my watering eyes with his rough hands only making me cry harder.

Alex turned to Zack who held the rings that would be placed around our fingers. Alex took one from within Zack’s grasp and stated, “I, Alex, take you, Blake, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my beautiful wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.”
Alex slipped the silver band around my finger and kissed it lightly.
Then, I took the other ring from Zack’s grasp and slid it across Alex’s finger. “I, Blake, take you, Alex, to be my husband, my best friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. I promise to stay by your side in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”
Alex and I once again turned our attention to Matt, “I now pronounce you husband and wife… You may kiss the bride."

Alex wasted no time and within seconds his sweet lips were pressed against mine. Every moment that passed by, the kiss became more passionate than the last. It felt like we were one for eternity until reality slapped us in the face.

The crowd of people screamed around us and I couldn’t help but blush. Alex pecked my lips before heading to the microphone.

“Hell fucking yes! I’m married! I’m married to the most amazing woman in this whole fucking world!” Alex yelled to me and smiled widely. My face turned red once again.

“Alright guys,” Alex commented, “Are you still with us?”

The crowd roared once again. “That’s good then because it would be way awkward if you weren’t… Anyways, let’s get this party started!”

Alex wrapped his guitar around his next and started to play the all too famous song “Dear Maria, Count Me In.”

When Alex got to the chorus he sung the lyrics differently then what I expected. “I got your picture, I’m coming with you, dear Blake, count me in!”

I cackled loudly while Alex ran back to me and firmly pressed his lips against mine without a care in the world.



I sat on top of the tour bus and watched the sunset after the concert. The guys were busy celebrating so I decided to stay out of the way. As time passed, the door opening to the top of the bus swung open. I looked over and saw my lovely husband joining me.

“Hey my beautiful wife,” Alex greeted, “What are you doing up here alone?”

“Just relaxing,” I answered staring out into the distance.

“May I relax with you?” Alex smirked curling up next to me.

“Of course,” I agreed before climbing into Alex’s lap and laid my body against his.

I ran my fingers through his and kissed each one of his gently.

“I can’t believe it,” Alex confessed as he kissed my neck. His lips felt ever more incredible than before.

“Me either.” That was all I could say because my mind couldn’t find anything else to say while Alex was near me... kissing me.

“I’m sure as hell the happiest I’ve ever been,” Alex whispered in my ear.

“I can say the same,” I smiled before kissing him passionately.

We stayed on top of the bus for the rest of the night and were consumed in each other with the sunset shining on us… I was Mrs. Gaskarth and no one would ever change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! They are finally married :D

Sooooo this story is coming to a near end D: I can't believe its almost over. I'm still deciding if I'm going to write a sequel, a Jack story, or a new Alex story. Any ideas?

Thanks so much to you readers/commenters/subscribers. I don't know how you can be so amazing. Continue to be amazinggggg. Comments = update! Thanks again and as always, comment!