Status: Active please comment

Nothing Could Come Between Us

Jealousy’s an Ugly Word

Tugging her towel tighter around her Marcella stepped out of the shower and elbowed Michelle away from the mirror. A quick glance only confirmed what she already knew. Almost all evidence of last night’s hangover had washed away like smeared eyeliner. The only proof that she had drank at all rest under her towel in the form of a brand new piercing. Trading her place before the mirror for Michelle’s brush she began tugging the tangles from her hair humming.

“How can you be so fucking happy M? I’m pretty sure we drank our body weight in tequila last night, got drunken tattoos, and you’re still as chipper as a jay bird.” Michelle complaint was muffled as she patted her face dry and began looking for her eyeliner.

“You got a tattoo not me, I….” Marcella didn’t have a chance to finish before Brian’s whining and fist pounded on the door filled the tiny bathroom.

“You two have been in there forever! I need the mirror just as much if not more than you!”

“If you knock on the door again I swear you are cut off for life Brian Hanner Jr., we aren’t even dressed yet for fuck sakes!” Michelle snapped her hangover as strong as ever.

“Sheesh sorry! Can’t handle the Avenged way can ya babe.” Brian’s signature snicker could be heard as he spoke.

“Oh yeah, what’s the Avenged way, doing body shots off each other till four in the morning, and getting drunken tattoos?”

“You weren’t complaining last night lady love. You know you have to ‘Syn to Win’ every now and then.” Brian quoted the tattoo that rested between his and Michelle’s hips.

Marcella could almost picture Brain face forming the ‘Synyster smirk’.

“And you weren’t complaining when our tattoos got to meet each other last night now were you Syn.”

“Oh wow ok, I’m still in the bathroom you know!” Marcella made a gagging noise then continued. “Thank god I slept on the couch that would have been an appalling site to wake up to!”

A very muffled comment from Zacky could be heard and it sounded a lot like, “could have woke up to me you know M.”

“You know Syn; they would probably get ready faster if you weren’t jacking off in front of the door.” Matt’s voice was dead serious in a way that only M. Shadows could pull off.

“Hey man, are you wearing eyeliner? Damn you must really be trying to impress Marcel…”
The rest of Brain’s statement was cut off by a giant whoosh of air and a groan.

Stepping out of the bathroom after they were both fully dressed Marcella rolled her eyes at the group chorus of “Finally!”

“Oh shut up! Synyster takes just as long as us and you know it!” As if to prove her point Brian stuck his head out of the driver’s area spraying his hair with hairspray.

“I resent that statem…. Holy hell Marcella Nina-Hanner, you are not going out in public dressed like that!”

Marcella lowered her eyes to her fresh hip piercings, trying to hide her blushing cheeks as everyone turned to look at her.

“Oh thanks babe! What am I chopped liver?!” Michelle threw her heel at Brian sticking her lower lip out in a pout.

“You know ‘Chelle Darling, maybe you shouldn’t go out either, I can think of a few things our tattoos could do together here….” Brian turned the charm on full blast as he strutted toward her.

“Oh shut it you silver tongued lair, besides M looks just fine!”

“Oh she is fine alright!” Zacky wolf whistled and threw his arm over her shoulder.

Matt rolled his eyes and clinched his fists tighter, “Well her outfit does draw attention to her new piercings.”

Matt instantly realized his mistake as he allowed his eyes to travel down her tight exposed stomach, past the dangling belly bottom ring to the perky hip bones that were decorated with two fresh piercings.

“What don’t want anyone else to eye rape her tonight Shadz?” Zacky smirked watching Matt’s face contort.

“Yeah, someone might get jealous.” Johnny added while staying out of arms reach from the very pissed off Matt.

==

Watching Michelle and Brian walk off the packed dance floor back to the table where Matt and herself sat she sighed. They had been in the club for almost a half hour and Matt’s mood hadn’t improved. He just sat in silence pounded beer after beer. After Brian sat pulled Michelle down on his lap Marcella turned toward them.

“Big brother?” She pushed her lip out in a pout.

“What do you want M?” Brian tried to sound annoyed but he had already consumed too much alcohol to pull it off.

Pointing to the empty glass before she fluttered her eyelashes, in a silent request.

“I already told you, I’m not supplying to a minor. I do a lot of illegal stuff but that isn’t one of them.”

“Ugh you are retarded! You got me in the damn club can’t you just buy me a drink?” Marcella gave up on the cute pouting and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Oh M, just go flirt with the bartender, that’s what I always did…” Michelle paused as Brian leaned away to look at her face. “When I was single that is…”

Marcella huffed then stood. “Fine, if you guys are too high and mighty to get me a drink I will get one myself.”

Zacky leaned over to Johnny as she left. “Hundred bucks says she comes back with a whole bottle. She always gets what she wants.”

This caught Matt’s attention and he slapped a crumpled bill from his pocket down on the table. “You’re on Z.V. she’s coming back empty handed.”

Dodging people as she went Marcella made her way slowly to the bar trying to think what to say. Pulling the only empty stool away from the bar she sat down and looked at the man sitting next to her. He was quite a sight. His hair was a mix of the Elvis do and a mohawk.

Tilting his empty shot glass toward her in greeting, her breath caught. The man next to her would have been very handsome if his eyes weren’t bloodshot and puffy from what looked to have been crying.

“Hey, his names Tyler.” His friend leaned further on the bar to see her.

“Oh well nice to meet you Tyler, I’m Marcella.” She mentally kicked herself for her nerves to kick in a make her accent almost incomprehensible.

“Ahh you speakssss Spanish?” Tyler slurred, “Maybe you can get a drink out of this tight assh he cut me off.”

Turning her eyes away from the man she looked to the bartender. He was obviously flustered with the drunken man next to her.

* “¿Habla usted español?”

The bartender nodded dragging a rag over the counter to clean a spill away.

Marcella smiled and leaned a little closer.

** "Dos tiros por favor."

The man eyed her before sighing and pulling two clean shot glasses from the underside of the bar. Pointing toward the bottles he waited for her to make her decision.

“Tequila please, and if you don’t mind could you bring us a round at the Avenged table?”

After he slid the shots toward her he turned to gather the beer that she ordered. While his back was still turned she slid one to her drunken neighbor.

“Cheers Tyler, sounds like it’s the last drink of the night for you.”

They quickly clinked their glasses and slammed the liquid within.

Setting down the shot glass she stood and pointed toward her table motioning for the bartender to follow her. She took two steps away but stopped short as someone grabbed her wrist. Turning to a wobbling Tyler she smiled.

“Thanksss I owe yous one.” He slurred and smiled lazily at her.

“No problema, next time I see ya I’ll be sure and remind you.” She gently removed her wrist from his grasp.

One of his friends helped him sit back down and the other which had spoken to her early stood. “He’s not always like this… His divorce was finalized today. So I guess… just don’t think badly of him ok?”

Marcella nodded, “We all have weak moments I understand.” Turning her head as someone near by yelled she rolled her eyes.

Her brother and Matt were shoving their way through the crowded toward her.

“That’s my cue to leave, and don’t worry I won’t hold him to that drink.” With that she rushed toward her wanna be body guards putting a hand on each one of their chests.

“Come on boys the booze is coming to our table no need for this.”

“No need!? That douche was man handling you!” Matt half yelled.

“Oh come on guys he was just thanking me for the drink I got him, now come on back to the table!”

Marcella led the clearly disappointed boys and the bartender back to their table and sat down. After the beers were passed around, Zacky grinned.

“I think you lost Matt.”

Sliding the bill to Zacky Matt flipped him off. “I’m all amped up now and have one no to fight keep it up Zacky and you’ll have a nice shiner along with that money.”

Zacky rolled his eyes and tipped his beer to his lips. He about choked when Michelle jumped off Syn’s lap and reached over the table for Marcella.

“Hey its Spanish rap! Come on show the boys your hips of death!”

Brian groaned, “No! You want us to have to kill every drunk in here? M you know what happens when you dance.”

Matt stood up helping Marcella from her chair. “Come on I’ll dance with ya, better you grind on me than the drunk at the bar.” His voice was almost bitter.

“You think you can handle this Shadz, I don’t know if you can…” She grabbed Michelle and Matt’s hands leading them to the dance floor sashaying as she went.

By the time they made it to the center of the floor the song ended, but Michelle wasn’t about to the Marcella off easy. Shoving her way to the DJ stand she pointed toward the boys and then to Marcella. The DJ nodded and killed the slow song that he started to play.

“Alright it has come to my attention that Avenged Sevenfold is in the house and they have challenged a miss Marcella to a dance off. So let’s make this interesting everyone gather around and cheer them on.”

Both Brian and Matt started cussing but their complaints were drowned out by the into to Temblor by Daddy Yankee.

Marcella threw her arms up smiling at Michelle.

“Alright now ladies pick a man and don’t keep us waiting.” The DJ cut through the song.

Pointing at Matt as Marcella pulled her top further up to show her stomach she grinned evilly Matt.

Waiting for the music to pick up she strutted along with the beat up to Matt. Rocking her hips when she reached him she grabbed the front of his Guns N’ Roses shirt jerking him closer.

He stood there for a moment as if in shock and Marcella smiled.

Turning her simple hip rocking into a fluid hip roll she took a step back liking the way Matt’s eyes drifted to her hips. As the beat quickened she turned her back to Matt backing into him shaking her butt against the front of his low slung jeans.

Looking for Syn and ‘Chelle, Marcella laughed at her brother’s drunken attempt to grind with Michelle. Syn may be a guitar god but he was more like a fish out of water on the dance floor.

“That guy is watching you!” Matt growled into her ear. “I’ll give him something to watch.” With that Matt kissed the soft skin below her ear and spun her around against him.

Marcella was shocked by Matt’s sudden actions and wrapped her arm around his neck to not lose her balance. Her heart began to hammer in her chest but she couldn’t let herself think about the kiss. Even though Val was out of the picture, Marcella knew she had to be careful. She couldn’t stand the thought of falling for Matt just to let Valary waltz back in and steal him.

Matt bent one knee nudging it in between Marcella’s legs causing their bodies to grind even closer. Marcella felt herself jump as Matt used his leg between her own to lift her up closing the only millimeter of space between them.

Her shock must have shown on her face because Matt smirked. “What’s wrong M, didn’t know Papi Shadows had moves?”

“Cocky much?” Marcella asked before she pushed him away.

A look of frustration flashed across Matt’s face and Marcella smiled she liked the fact that she frustrated him.

“And don’t call yourself Papi.” Pulling a move she only used in front of the mirror when she was sure no one would see, she waited for his reaction.

In one fluid motion Matt pulled Marcella back against him grinding their hips together to the beat. It made her new piercings hurt like hell but the movements were too hot to complain.

By the time the song ended Matt’s face was less than half an inch away from her own, and she could feel everyone in the club eye’s on them. Even Michelle and Brian had stopped dancing and were watching with strange expressions on their faces.

“Wow that was hot, maybe we should cool it down in here.” The DJ laughed before switching songs.

“I need a drink!” Brian shoulder checked Matt away from Marcella as he spoke.

“Yeah me too.” Matt’s voice seemed dazed.

Michelle and Marcella followed the boys off the dance floor.

“What got into you two?!” Michelle’s voice seemed to bubble with excitement.

“What are you talking about we were just dancing like you and Bri..”

“Oh yeah right more like having sex standing up, god I bet Shadz needs a cold shower after that one!”

Pushing Michelle into the back of Brian Marcella rolled her eyes. They had almost reached the bar when Marcella bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Itsss all good.” Tyler smiled down at her.

“Oh hey, it’s you!” Marcella smiled but it quickly turned to a confused look as he grabbed her hand as if to shake it.

“Come on Tyler we need to get back.” His friend yelled from the door.

With that Tyler winked and let go of her hand turning to leave the bar.

“M come on! Matt’s buying the next round!” Michelle practically jerked her out of her heels as she drug her toward the bar.

Before taking the shot glass that Matt offered she looked at a scrap of napkin that Tyler had left in her hand. Scrawled in black ink it looked to be a phone number written across it.

Smiling she took the shot glass and lifted it in the air like the rest of the group.

“To a crazy fucking night!”

Marcella drank her shot in total agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Marcella's outfit
Michelle's outfit

Just to let you know, my Spanish sucks, so if it doesn't make sense or say what I meant it to my bad. =)
* "Do you speak Spanish?"
** "Two shots please."

Tell me what you think pretty please I kinda liked the way this one turned out.