Status: Active please comment

Nothing Could Come Between Us

Heated Night

Refusing to open her eyes, Marcella sighed pulling the blanket back over her bare legs. When the blanket was tugged away from her, she half rolled half jumped out of the bunk yelping. Turning she ignored the throbbing of her head and ripped the blanket off of her “bunk mate”. Stumbling back when her eyes met someone different than she expected she fell back into the bunk behind her.

“Jesus Christ! It’s to fuckin’ early!” Michelle screeched trying to steal the blanket back from her shocked friend.

“Don’t worry about me down here…” Zacky mumbled from within the bunk Marcella had fallen into.

“Shit sorry Z!” Marcella stood quickly totally disoriented.

Looking up and down the hallway between the bunks she groaned. Normally Johnny slept across from Marcella’s bunk. Peaking back into the bunk where Zacky laid she ignored Zacky’s comment about joining him and looked to the top of the bunk. It was plastered with naked girls which made that Zacky’s bunk for sure. That meant she had spent the night in Matt’s bunk.

Michelle who was begrudgingly crawling from the bunk Marcella had abruptly exited rolled her eyes. “Good fucking morning M.”

Looking her friend over then looking down at herself Marcella groaned. “How is it all I’m wearing is Matt’s shirt, woke up in the wrong bunk, and woke up next to your beautiful face…” She stopped herself from saying instead of Matt’s.

Zacky pushed Marcella out of his way as he exited his bunk. “You forgot about the part where you and Matt got busted getting all hot and heavy then decided to tear the shit out of the bus M.”

Marcella watched Zacky march to the bathroom in nothing more than his Scooby-doo boxers before turning back to a haggard looking Michelle.

“What is he talking about ‘Chelle?”

Michelle just rolled her eyes turning Marcella around by her shoulders, ignoring her yelp as pivoting on her ankle caused a streak of pain up Marcella’s leg. “

“As if you don’t remember!”

Looking at the overturned dining room table and what looked to be the remains of a coffee pot Marcella moaned, “No fucking way!”

-Last Night-

“I’m not letting you walk to the bus by yourself M, and that’s final!” Matt’s voice lost all authority as he slurred the last bit.

Marcella who had been walking ahead of him turned sharply on her heels and yelped as a loud crack could be heard. Praying she had just broken the heel off of her shoe and not her ankle she limped to Matt and pushed him.

“You may be able to boss my brother and the rest of the guys around but you don’t fucking scare me Shadows!” trying to balance on one foot made Marcella look rather like a drunken flamingo more than a bad ass like she was hoping to appear.

Marcella saw the laughter Matt was trying to hide and punched his chest.

“M come on.” Matt lowered his voice trying another tactic.

“Oh come on yourself Matt…” Marcella paused lamely trying to find something better to come back with.

Drawing a blank thanks to Mr. Jose Cuervo Marcella bent down kicking off her shoes and groaning as the action caused her ankle to throb harder than it already was. She had turned around and had taken a half limped step when Matt broke down letting his laughter out.

“M come on, you can’t even walk!” He threw his arms around her waist as he spoke.

Standing stark still Marcella fought the urge to lean back against him. “What are you doing?”

“Holding you what does it feel like Marcella?” His lips brushed against her ear as he spoke.

It only took a minute for them to be surrounded in a fog of their drunken lust that they had been fighting all night as the grinded against each other like a couple of teenagers in heat. They were so lost in the strange bubble that surrounded them they didn’t even notice the flash of a nearby camera phone.

“I want to go back to the bus.” Marcella half whispered oblivious to the double meaning of her words.

“Thought you would never ask!” Matt growled nipping her ears as another flash of a camera went unnoticed. Lifting Marcella off her feet, half throwing half helping her onto his back piggy-back style Matt jogged toward the tour bus.

The trek to the bus which was parked in the lot of the first club they had partied at was a blur as Marcella bounced on Matt’s back wrapping her good leg around his waist to keep from falling off. Tightening her leg hold as Matt backed up to the stairs to put her down she whimpered.

“Carry me inside, I don’t wanna let go.”

Turning back around to face the door Matt laughed. “If I had a dollar for every time I heard that...” The rest of his statement was cut off by Marcella’s growling.

“You’d have one dollar Shadz!”

As soon as they entered the dark bus, Matt stumbled over someone’s abandoned shoes. Catching himself just in time to knock Marcella’s foot against the cabinet, Matt hurried to the dining area gently seating Marcella on the counter.

After fishing the ice from the freezer and looking around for a towel Matt groaned. "Here hold this."

Trying to catch the ice as he threw it, Marcella ended up with it all in her lap. Hissing at the coldness Marcella jumped as Matt stripped off his shirt and began to scoop the ice into it.

"Matt?"

His only answer was to gently place his ice filled shirt on her obviously swollen foot.

Looking from his hand up the length of her leg Matt felt the familiar tightening of his chest.

“Marcella?”

Taking a step closer Matt jerked Marcella to the edge of the counter by her hips before lifting her and turning to set her on the edge of the table.

“Matt what… I mean… we…”

Shaking his head, Matt bent down gathering the ice off of the floor placing one in her hand and the rest back in the shirt on her ankle. Taking the ice cube he held it against her lips to stop her from speaking.

“We what Marcella?” He removed the ice cube long enough for her to answer watching the
water run down her chin greedily.

“We can’t do this; Syn will…”Placing the ice cube back on her lips Matt smirked. “Syn doesn’t know, it’s only us M, unless of course you are scared.”

He watched Marcella’s face cloud at his words and he smiled, Marcella was more like her brother than she knew. Neither of them could back down from a challenge.

Wrapping her good leg around Matt jerking him roughly to the edge of the table she grabbed the back of his neck forcing him to replace the ice cube with his own lips. Following her lead Matt jerked her hips forward closing any space between them. Allowing his hands to wander he drew circles against her neck with the ice cube smiling into the kiss as she hissed.

Pulling away from the kiss Marcella gasped, “Matt!”

Their lips crashed together again and Matt started tugging at her shirt when her phone started blaring “Barbie Girl” in her pocket. Turning her head away trying to read the text Matt growled in her ear.

“M stop fighting me.” With that he jerked her phone out of her hand throwing it over his shoulder.

“That’s Brian Matt! I need to…”

His lips silenced her once more and gave up on pulling her shirt off and ended up ripping it in half.

“Would you like to tell me what and the hell… HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Brian busted through the door stumbling back at the sight before him.

Jerking Matt away from his sister Brian smashed his fist into his face before Marcella had a chance to move.

“Brian stop!” Marcella covered her mouth after she yelled shocked by what she had said.

“No I will not fucking stop! First I get this texted to me…” He paused throwing his phone at her then continued, “Then I walk in on Matt fucking trying to fuck my little sister!”

Marcella felt her face blanch as she looked down to the picture on her brothers’ phone. Matt was biting her ear and she looked like she was enjoying it.

Looking back up, Marcella saw Matt jump up from his place on the floor swinging at Brian.

Jumping off the table and out of the way Marcella watched in horror as the two started wrestling and falling onto the table she had just vacated. A loud snap could be heard as the table leg gave out collapsing on the floor.

Tearing her eyes away from the carnage before her, she looked to Zacky and Michelle for help. Finding nothing there but shocked expressions Marcella grabbed the nearest thing throwing it on the floor next to their heads.

As the coffee pot shattered, showering them in glass Marcella yelled.

“That’s enough!”

-Back to Present-

“M did you hear me?”

Shaking her head, Marcella looked to Michelle.

“No sorry I missed that what did you say?”

Michelle rolled her eyes again. “I said your phone is ringing and you need to get ready we are headed to the nearest dinner to eat."

Looking down at her phone as the new text flashed across the screen she crinkled her forehead.

‘My night wasn’t so hot either, u ok? – Ty’

Racking her brain Marcella sighed, she didn’t know anyone named Ty. Rubbing her forehead Marcella pulled her hand back to look at the smeared black on her palm.

Looking from her palm to her phone she groaned, Ty was the guy from the bar.

“Great! As if I don’t have enough men problems.”

“You’re going to have a bigger problem if you don’t get ready in the next ten seconds. Syn and Shadz are waiting for us in the diner.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry I took so long guys!
I had a lot going on with graduation and stuff like that.
Anyways enough excuses, thanks for reading and please please PLEASE comment!