Crying On A Saturday Night

Chapter Five

Trips to Demetra's house became more frequent, and Aryn kept supplying us with the cocaine. My tolerance of the drug was increasing, and I'd take more and more every time he'd bring it with him.

I was waiting on a phone call to go to Demetra's house one Friday night. I was up in my room when I heard the phone ring, so I ran down the stairs to get it.

I stopped in the doorway to the living room because Michelle got to the phone first.

"Hello?... Who?... Sorry, there's no Charlie that lives here... Okay, bye," she said and hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Brian asked from the couch as she sat down next to him.

"Dunno... someone looking for a guy named Charlie..." she answered with a shrug.

I sighed in aggravation. "That call was for me. My nickname is Charlie. Charlotte is just so... not me," I said.

The two of them turned in their seats to look at me. "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't know," Michelle apologized quietly.

"Ugh... whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and looking towards the TV.

"Charlotte, don't get all fucking pissy. Call them back or something," Brian said, sounding agitated. Ever since I came home high the first time, he's been acting a little more different towards me. I had a small inclination that he suspected something.

"I can't friggen call them back because I forgot the number," I sighed, sitting on the chair adjacent to the couch. I looked down at Jack, who was sitting in front of the couch staring at the television intently.

About twenty minutes passed and the doorbell rang, but I thought nothing of it and remained seated. Brian got up and walked down the hall to the front door.

I heard familiar voices at the door so I practically ran to the door he was holding open.

"Hi Synyst-- erm... I mean Mr. Haner! What a lovely.... front porch you have. Really... homey," Rhiannon said with a smile. Brian kind of looked at my three friends standing there with an odd expression on his face, but Rhiannon's cheesy little smile never faltered. I rolled my eyes at her and smirked as I stepped between Brian and my friends.

"Guys... how did you know where I lived?" I asked. I never told them where Brian's house was.

"Phonebook. Duh," Demetra said, while standing on her toes to try and see over Brian's shoulder. "Zacky isn't here but any chance, is he?" she mumbled so Brian wouldn't hear.

"No, you dumbfuck. Zacky doesn't live here..." I sighed, shaking my head at her stupidity.

"Darn," she said, standing normal.

"So yeah, we tried to call you, but I think you gave us the wrong number cuz-" Rhiannon started to say before I cut her off.

"No, people here just don't know me as Charlie. Next time ask for Charlotte and save yourselves the trouble of walking your asses the whole way here," I explained.

"Walk? We didn't walk, Aryn drove us here. He got impatient waiting for you," Devon said with a wink.

"So anyways, you coming with?" Rhiannon asked.

"Yeah, lets go," I said and stepped out the door.

"Hold it right there..." Brian said from behind me. I sighed and rolled my eyes, turning to face him as he stood in the doorway. "I didn't hear you ask if you could go anywhere..."

"Ugh... Can I please go?" I asked, getting aggravated. I got aggravated a lot lately, even if there was nothing wrong.

"Yeah, please Mr. Haner! We're good kids, promise!" Rhiannon said with her fingers crossed behind her back. I stifled a laugh.

"... I suppose," he said slowly. "But I want you home by midnight. That gives you three hours. Don't be late or you'll be in trouble," he finished, looking at me pointedly.

"Awesome. Catch ya later..." I said quickly, turning on my heel and heading to Aryn's car that was parked on the side of the street.

"Rhiannon... you're such an ass kisser," I smirked as we got in the car.

"Oh shut it. You're just jealous that parents love me..." she laughed.

Soon we were at Demetra's house, and we all scurried up to her room. It seemed like in no time at all we were all doped up on the cocaine Aryn had brought for us again. I was laying propped up against him in the corner, not really feeling the effect of the two lines I had snorted. I felt calm, and completely normal, and Aryn could tell.

"You're not high are you..." he stated more than asked. I nodded my head, and leaned off him when he started to get up. He headed over to the desk where he always fixed up our lines, and bent over, getting to work. A little while later, he turned to me and motioned me to get up, so I did.

"This ought to do the trick," he said, and pointed to a line larger than the ones I usually took. I bent down and snorted the line, and it was enough to give me the high I was looking for.

Aryn and I sat back down in the corner and he eventually slipped his hand up my shirt to my side while I played with the button on his jeans. I closed my eyes and sighed as he leaned in and started sucking on my neck. I just couldn't take it anymore, so I finally got up, dragging him with me to the bathroom. Aryn kicked the door shut behind him, not bothering to lock it, and picked me up setting me on the counter next to the sink.

His lips collided with mine fiercely as my hands went to the hem of his shirt, and his hands traveled down my back until his fingertips were inside the top of my jeans. He pulled my lower half tightly against his as his tongue pushed past my lips, and I could feel his growing erection pressing against me. I moaned into his mouth as he started to grind his hips into mine, and pulled away to practically rip his shirt off his body. By this time he'd started undoing my pants.

"Why couldn't you just wear a fucking skirt?" he growled into my ear.

"Because skirts are gay," I moaned into his ear quietly once he'd finally gotten my jeans off and had dropped them to the floor. He slipped my panties off, and bend down, placing his head between my legs, getting right to work.

I moaned and my head dropped backwards, making a hollow noise when it hit the wall behind me. He sent waves of pleasure through my body for the next few minutes before I decided I'd had enough, and pulled him up roughly by his hair. He seemed to get the message, and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor before quickly entering me without a moment's hesitation. He started out with a fast pace, not that I minded one bit. He was rough, and I was certain that the others could hear my moaning from all the way down the hall. My breathing increased, so much so that I could barely catch my breath. I could feel Aryn's nails scraping at my sides, and I hissed in pain as I felt the skin being ripped off in some places.

After awhile, Aryn picked me up and got us settled on the floor, where he really got to work on me. He bit my neck hard as he thrusted harder, and I howled out in pleasure and partly in pain. I felt his body start to twitch and I knew he was close to coming, and soon enough he did. He quickly pulled out and pulled his clothes back on. I laid there for a minute, regaining my strength, before I got up and did the same. We went back into the other room where my friends were, and I looked at the clock. We'd only been gone for 20 minutes at the most... And truthfully, Aryn wasn't even that good.

It was nearing 12 o'clock, so I decided to call it a night and head home. Aryn offered to give me a ride, but I politely declined and walked instead.

I got home and walked through the house, trying to be as quiet as possible, which was hard since I was still high. I got to my room and the clock read 12:15. Hopefully Brian was asleep and would never know I missed curfew. I flopped onto my bed and sighed.

"You're late," I heard a voice say from across the room.

I looked back towards the door and Brian was standing there. I just blinked at him a couple times when I noticed something peculiar about him. I don't know where he got it or why, but there was a little green man sitting on his shoulder, smoking a pipe.

He noticed the strange look I was giving him. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Why is there a little green man sitting on your shoulder?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at both his shoulders before looking back at me. "There's nothing on my shoulders. You're seeing things."

"No, I'm not. He's right there, plain as day," I said and pointed. The green man looked at me and nodded his head in acknowledgement, so I waved back at him.

Brian kinda switched his gaze to the floor, and looked like he was thinking. He nodded his head slowly to himself. He had to know I was on something. I could feel it. He was going to punish me. "I think you should just... go to sleep. Goodnight," he said nonchalantly before turning off the light and leaving the room.