What Dreams Are Made Of

The Little Things

We arrived at the bagel place, we walked in, most my neighbors work there, screamed good morning to the crew and ordered. He sat down as I talked to Brandon.

“You’re still with that guy?”

“Yes, Brandon, I told you many of times he good for me.” He rolled his eyes, I gave him a face and walked to my seat.

“KAITLYN!”

“Yes, Christina?” I’ve known her since forever. We tell each other most things.

“So, how’s Cameron?”

“Good. If I tell you what he did this morning you cannot tell my dad.”

“Got it.”

“He came to my house at 3 AM, took me to the park, and things sorta happened.”

“What kinda of things?” I gave her a look. “OH! OH SHIT! Did you?”

“Nahh.”

“Okay, good” I went to my table and sat down.

“What was that all about?” Cameron said

“Oh nothing, you wouldn’t get it. Trust me. She looks after me”

“Alright.” We talked and watched tv for 10 minutes until our food came and we ate but we didn’t leave when we were done we just hung out there for awhile. Brandon came to sit with us; again he grilled Cameron with questions about how he would treat me. I got fed up with it.

“Brandon, let me talk to you.”

“Fine.” We walked outside and flipped out on him.

“You do this everytime he’s near you! He’s treating me fine and if he isn’t do you think I would still be with him? You are such a pain in my ass! Like seriously you grill him everytime! Jeez!” I walked backed to my seat, the second I sat down I got a text from Brandon saying. “Sorry, I just worry. He’s a rockstar and I don’t want you to get hurt” I flashed a smile to him and turned right to Cameron then to the time. 830.

“Cam, we gotta get going I have softball in 45 minutes.”

“Oh okay” We got in the car, drove back to my house, I got changed and grabbed my softball stuff and then we were on our merely way. We got to the field and all I hear Cynthia and her loud mouth.

“Yo, Charlie! Shut up. You’re so damn loud!”

“Karrot!” I walked to the dugout got my glove and walked to the field so warm up. I got to where Cynthia (who I will be calling Charlie in this story) was.

“I’m so damn tired.”

“Why?”

“Cause I was up at 3.”

“Why?”

“You see that idiot right there?”

“Yeah..”

“Well, he thought it would be a good idea if he came to my house at 3 am and take a car ride and do shit”

“WOAH! KARROT!”

“Shut up. I know” We kept throwing the ball back and forth until our coach said it was time to play.

ONE HOUR AND 45 MINUTES LATER!

The game is over we won after the game. Cameron drove me home; I showered, changed and did my hair. Brey had called me in the mist of all of this, Zach and she were going to the movies and asked if we wanted to go. We accepted and got in the car and went off to Brey’s house.

I have no idea what movie were seeing, I just hope it’s not Nightmare on Elm Street, I hate scary movies, I tried to get it off my mind as I turned my attention to Cameron the way he has his hands gripped on the wheel. God, I love his arms, so strong, so gentle.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Huh?” I quickly snapped out of it. “Oh. Hah. I was just thinking about how much and what I love about you.”

“And what do you love about me?”

“How about I tell you later?”

“You’re making me wait?”

“Yupp”

“Why?” He said as he parked the car in Brey’s drive way.

“Cause you may do something else that will make me love you even more.” I said I got out of the car. Cameron followed up to Brey’s room. I opened Brey’s door and I all I see is Zach laying on Brey’s bed without his shirt.

“Uhm Zach?” Cameron chimed in.

“Yeah..”

“Where the hell is your shirt!?”

“Brey stole it.”

“And where is she?” I asked.

“Kitchen.” I walked out of her room into the kitchen. I see Brey standing there in Zach’s shirt.

“Excuse me miss. What are you doing with Zach’s shirt?”

“I don’t know. I needed something to wear.”

“Well, go give it to him! Cause we gotta go”

“Fine.” We walked back into her room, they traded shirt and we were out the door.

“What are we seeing?”

“Either Iron Man 2 or Letters To Juliet”

“Brey, you just wanna torture the boys don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“So, I say Letters To Juliet”

“Okay.” We said that I heard the boys groan. “Hey, you’re seeing it with us cause you love us.”

“Yeah, you guys are lucky we do”
♠ ♠ ♠
for charliee<3