What Dreams Are Made Of

Lucky

We arrived at the movies, the boys sent us in to get tickets. There was no line so we walked all the way up and my friend Matt is working.

“Hi Matt!”

“Hey!”

“How are you?”

“I’m good.” We kept talking until the boys came over to us. We walked into the theater and found our seats. Obviously, Cam sat next to me, then Brey and of course Zach.

“And why did you make us see this movie again?” Cam whispered in my ear.

“Cause you love me”

“That’s true” He whispered back. His lips were so close to my ear that I felt his breath down my neck and that, gave me goosebumps. “You okay?”

“Yeah, just a little cold” I lied. He put his arm around me and I got comfortable. The movie was about to start. (but first previews!)

“Brey we gotta see this!” She agreed. The movie was starting and the lights went down.
As, the movie progressed, I leaned over to Cameron and whispered “I wanna go there. It seems cute.

“Babe, I’ll take you there this summer with Brey and Zach”

“Really?!” I said shocked as hell. “That’s a mad expensive trip.”

“Yeah, I’m aware and I’d be honored to take you guys.” He said as his lips brushed mine very lightly. He knew I didn’t have to say anything but I did.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” The movie was just about to end when Taylor Swift’s Love Story comes on, instead of Brey and me singing it was the boys. Brey and I exchanged looks, and laughed, then the movie ended.

“Where are we going now?” Zach asked.

“Uh out to dinner?” Cameron suggested. We all looked at each other and went straight to the car. 15 minutes later we winded up in front of Outback.

“YES! I CAN EAT MY FAVORITE DINNER! STEAK AND CHEESE FRIES!”

“Yes, Brey you can.”

The boys were already in there getting a table. We got to the table and my phone went off. I looked at it, all I see is a new text message from Pink Floyd (my friend Angela)

It read: “Yo bro, I know that you’re out tonight, all I wanted to say is “No glove, no love”

I laughed and showed Brey, she laughed, I texted back saying “Thank you dumb slut<3” I put my phone away.

“What was that all about?” Cameron asked.

“I would tell you but you don’t understand Angela.”

“Sorry, I asked.”

“It’s all good.”

“So, your birthday is soon.”

“Yeah.”

“So, whatcha doing for it?”

“Cameron. Really?! Your such an idiot.”

“What?! …OH YEAH!” he as I faced palmed my head “I LOVE YOU!”

“You better.” I playfully pushed him as he kissed my nose, my face turned red and Brey turned over to me to comment.

“You look like a damn lobster” She laughed as I buried my face in Cameron’s chest.

“Thanks. Now go continue to make-out with your boyfriend.” I glared at her.

“Alright you two, stop it.” Zach said.

“Fine” We both groaned. We had a few more conversations until the food came.

“YES FOOD!” Brey screamed. We all ate and laughed. After were done we decided to go to
park. Brey and Zach went someplace while Cameron and I went to the swings.

I sat on the swing and started to swing back and forth. I didn’t get to high on the swing because Cameron just grabbed my waist and just started kissing my neck.

“CAMERON I WANNA SWING!”

“I know you do. I just wanted to kiss you.”

“Aw, you’re so cute." I kissed him back "Wanna push me?!”

“Surely” The way his hands touched my back made want to stop and just sit in his arms. I stopped the swing and just sat there. “Kate, are you alright?”

“Yeah, just hold me” He did what I said. “Have you ever thought about the future?”

“Yeah, I have actually.”

“What about it? Tell me.”

“Well, first off you are my future, all I wanna do is spend all my time with you. You are the most amazing girl I’ve ever met. And second, I don’t know where I’ll be in the future but I want you next to me at all times. Why are you curious?”

“Because I don’t know what is in store for my life. You know I wanna be a teacher and you’re a bassist, all I know is that I love you and I wanna spend every waking moment toge-” I got caught off by Cameron’s lips, I kissed him back. His arms just squeezed me so tight the I didn’t have to hold on his neck but I did. We parted as thunder crackled above our heads, we looked up and saw lighting, but we brushed it off and just continued to make out. The kiss got deeper as the rain was falling above our heads, then stopped kissing me but still holding me.

“Come with me.” Cameron said.

“Where?”

“Home to San Diego. Come with me.”

“San Diego?”

“Yeah”

“Yes, I’ll go with you. But when?”

“The summer.”

“I’ll go.” He lightly kissed my lips and carried me to the car.

“You guys ready to go?” Zach asked.

“Yeah, we are but were soaked!” I told him.

“Well, that’s what happens when you guys just hook up in the rain.” Brey said.

“Yeah, I know.” Were got in the car and drove back to Brey’s house. Her parents went on vacation and her siblings went partying so we had the house to our selves.

“Brey I need clothes.”

“I figured.” She threw me my vampire shirt and soffe shorts. I took sissors and I cut my shirt, and put it on. I walked outside and Cameron and Zach are in a serious conversation so I slowly backed up in to Brey’s room.

“What are they talking about?”

“Oh, yeah I’m not supposed to tell you”

“Why not?!”

“Cause it’s for your birthday!”

“Oh. Tehehe” I walked out to the couch and just sat on Cameron’s lap. “Sorry, if I’m interrupting anything.”

“You didn’t. We were just talking about the summer.” Cameron said.

“Good.” I said, kissing him.

“You seem like you’re a good mood.”

“I am!”

“Why?”

“Cause I my birthday is soon.”

“I know that.”

“And that I can spend my birthday with you.” To that his face turned red and smiled, he’s so bashful at times. We were watching tv, and cuddling then my phone rings and it’s my dad. I talked on the phone with an attitude for most of the conversation; I hung up the phone and threw it across the room.

“What was that about?” Cameron asked.

“My dad thinking I’m fat.”

“He called you just to tell you that?” Zach said.

“No, he called asking what I was doing and I said sleeping at Brey’s and he was all like watch what you eat and..” I started to get choked up “to work out and obviously I flip out and get upset and all I wanna do is cry.” I cried.

“Awh, baby. Your perfect don’t get let him get to you.” He kissed me on the forehead. I’m so lucky to have a boy friend as him.

“Yeah, Kate. Cameron’s right your fine. Don’t listen to him.”

“Thanks guys.” Cameron’s kisses me on the forehead and just holds me.
♠ ♠ ♠
longgest chapterr ever! 6 pagess!