Sequel: Brilliant Lies
Status: Complete

Not Your Enemy

Woman

Emmett’s hands were cold, but it was good against her burning flesh. His kisses were rough, yet passionate. She wanted his hands all over her. His hand went down to her warmth, she moaned when his fingers worked her clit.

“Hmm, Emmett, I love that,” she said through her moan.

“Say my name like that again,” he said as he kissed her neck like his life depended on it.

“Emmett.”

“Sweetest sound in the world,” he purred in her ear.


Something woke her from her dream, it was just her instinct to open her eyes. She opened them right on time because Holden had his hands wide open and aiming for her breasts. She was wearing no bra and a tank top Tobi let her borrow.

Holden stopped when he realized she was awake.

Even though she had a black eye, she glared at the boy with fury.

“AHHHH! You perv!” she smacked his hands away and tackled him which caused them to fall to the floor with her straddling him. She placed her hands on his neck to choke him. Her hair was in the way, so she flipped it to her side. “Try that shit with me again, Ginger!” Ruby screamed.

“Oh yeah, baby, I like it rough,” Holden said through the choke with a laugh.

Ruby’s eyes turned dangerous. She raised her fist to punch him, but Tobi pulled her off of him. She pulled him off the ground and said something to him in French.

“What the fuck is wrong with you two? I was actually sleepy better than I have in weeks,” Tobi said,

“Well good for you,” Ruby rolled her eyes, it was obvious she was cranky, “I was just woken up by a little boy who was reaching for my tits. That was the highlight of my life, now I can die in peace knowing I was about to be assaulted by a prepubescent shitface.”

“You should have punched his john,” Tobi advised, getting off her bed and walking to her closet, “Since I’m up now, I might as well pack for tonight and tomorrow. You can borrow my shit if you want, but don’t use my black bikini because I call dibs on that.”

“You cuss a lot in the morning.”

Tobi nodded, “It’s a bad habit that I can’t seem the get rid of. Hell, I’ve been doing it for as long as I remember.”

“I know,” Ruby chirped while fiddling with her phone, “I just got a text from Emmett.”

“And…”

“He’s coming by to pick us up in an hour.”

Tobi shook her head, “How does he know we’re awake? No, better yet, why the hell is he picking us up so early? I thought sleepovers were night things.”

“The Cullens are weird if you haven’t noticed,” Ruby said, getting up and going through Tobi’s things before heading to her bathroom, “besides, it gives us enough time to admire the boys.”

“True, and true,” Tobi laughed while reaching in her closet to finish packing the clothes she needed, “hey, do you think they’d mind if I showered at their house. It’ll take too long for me to do it now.”

Ruby shrugged, “I already did so I doubt they’d care.”

Emmett always made fun of Edward for being a creeper when he first watched Bella sleep, but now he knew it was a very easy way to kill time. He was supposed to be hunting, but he had to make sure Dalton had not tried to get near her.

With his super hearing, he had heard Ruby moan his name in his sleep. It took all of his will not to go to her and fulfill her fantasies.

When Ruby got back from her shower, Tobi was almost done packing.

“You know what’s great about our friendship?” Ruby asked as she straightened the dress in front of the mirror.

“What?”

“It’s a give and take, you give and I take, ha!” Ruby laughed and Tobi did too.

“Where was that?” Tobi asked. “I haven’t seen it since--”

“I gave it to you for Christmas last year,” Ruby ended. “It wasn’t much, but it had sentimental value, and yet, I found it in the back of the closet.”

“Sorry,” Tobi apologized. “You know I don’t do dresses.”

“Why not? You have legs, girl,” Ruby winked at her through the reflection of the mirror. “Seriously, I think Jasper would go insane if he saw you in a dress. I think I’m suggesting it to Alice when we do dress up.”

“Ruby,” Tobi warned, but she had a blush across her cheeks. “What about you? Why are you dressed up?”

“Well, I don’t want Emmett to suddenly get interested in another girl, I have to keep things fresh.”

“By making him go crazy?”

Ruby grinned. “You do understand me, aw.”

The girls laughed.

“Oh! I recommend we eat before we go because Esme, their adoptive mother, is… well, she’s a wonderful person, but not that good in the kitchen,” Ruby said it nicely.

“At least you weren’t mean about it,” Tobi smiled.

Ruby placed her glasses on and grinned.

The girls headed downstairs, and they ran into Hannah.

“Morning sunshine!” Ruby exclaimed.

“Fuck off,” Hannah muttered as she rubbed her eyes and slammed the bathroom door shut.

“Well, someone is moody,” Ruby muttered as she glared at the door.

“Be nice, Ruby, Hannah just got her first TOM,” Tobi whispered.

“AW! Hannah!” Ruby banged on the door. “YOU’RE A WOMAN! WHOO! I WAS HAVING DOUBTS, BUT NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A WOMAN!”

Hannah shouted something in French. Ruby turned to Tobi for translation.

“You don’t want to know,” Tobi held back a laugh. “She’s PMS-ing, leave her alone.”

Ruby shrugged.

Saline made them smiley pancakes.

“Awesome!” Ruby dug in quickly.

Emmett stopped in front of Tobi’s home. Jasper was with him. Emmett dialed Ruby’s phone. She picked up after the third one.

“’ello?” she answered.

Emmett could hear her chewing. “Are you eating?”

“Yeah, you out there?”

“We are, should we wait for you guys?”

“Nah,” she gulped her food down, “we’re done. I was just taking thirds.”

“Thirds?”

“I love pancakes, all right?”

Emmett laughed. “Okay, okay.”

“We’ll be out in a sec,” she closed her phone.

Ruby sat in the front next to Emmett while Jasper and Tobi were in the back talking.

“Do you mind if I change the song?” she asked, it was some pop song by some chick.

“No, not at all, please change it,” he joked and handed her the I-Pod.

“Whose is it?” she asked about the I-pod.

“I think Alice’s, she must’ve left it here,” he said.

Ruby looked through Alice’s music. She smiled when she saw that she had Rise Against. It was a lot of different music. She decided to play Ready to Fall.

Tobi had the same look Ruby had when she first saw their home. Ruby bumped her hip with Tobi as the boys got Tobi’s things. Ruby already had her things in their home and in the room she was staying in.

Inside Alice was impatiently waiting for the girls to arrive. She had so much planned.

Tobi and Ruby walked inside and they were tackled by the petite girl at the same time.

“I’m so happy you’re both here!” Alice squealed.

“Aren’t sleepovers at night?” Tobi asked.

Alice pulled from the embrace. “I thought we could do the entire day, did you have other things planned?”

“Well, no,” Ruby answered. “The whole day of just fun sounds good to me.”

“Me too,” Tobi agreed.

“Where’s clumsy?” Ruby looked around for Bella.

“Edward went to get her,” Alice answered. “Come on, I have my room ready for us.”

Tobi and Ruby followed Alice up the stairs.

“This place is huge,” Tobi whispered to Ruby.

“It’s amazing, right? I mean, I knew they were rich, but this… is… whoa,” she told her.

“Do you think we’re in way over our heads? I mean, two gorgeous boys are interested in plain girls like us… it’s kind of unreal.”

“We’re not plain, Tobi, we’re awesomeness,” Ruby grinned and linked arms with her. Alice linked arms with Ruby.

“You guys are not plain, trust me,” Alice said with twinkling eyes.

Alice’s room was like her own personal salon. Her whole room was put so it looked like a salon instead of a room. There was a racket full of dresses. Ruby walked over to the dresses.

“Wow, these are really pretty,” she felt the texture of the many dresses.

“Thanks, I made them myself,” Alice grinned.

“Really?” she asked.

Alice nodded her head.

“You’re down right amazing,” she awed at the beautiful blue dress she could totally see herself in.

“Do you like this one?” Alice already knew she would.

“Yes,” she answered.

“I had an idea that we could have like our own little dance here,” Alice informed the girls. “We’ll all get all pretty up.”

“I think it sounds like a plan,” Ruby chimed in and looked to Tobi. “You’re going to wear a dress, ha!”

Tobi narrowed her eyes at her.

“We’re having one right now?” she asked.

Alice shook her head. “No, later in the night. When Bella comes along with Rosalie, we’ll start by watching movies.”

“Um,” Tobi said shyly, “do you think I could use your restroom to take a shower?”

“Sure, you can use mine, right through that door,” she pointed.

Rosalie came into the room just before Bella did. The sleepover started when Tobi walked out of the bathroom. It was a movie marathon of all of the girly movies of all time.

In Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ruby almost cried when Carmen explained to her father how she felt about having a family and feeling left out.

“Are you crying?!” Tobi snickered.

“No!” Ruby wiped away the tears before they fell.

“It’s okay to cry,” Tobi nudged her shoulder since in the big bed of Alice both girls were sitting down on their stomachs next to each other.

“Whatever… bitch,” Ruby muttered and Tobi laughed.

“Aw, at least I finally know you have feelings and you’re not a robot,” Tobi continued to laugh.

Ruby pushed her off of the bed.

Alice laughed. It was like they were sisters. Tobi got off of the floor, yet still laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha, i liked the part when ruby tells hannah she's a woman... anyway

Comments are lovely :D