Sequel: Brilliant Lies
Status: Complete

Not Your Enemy

Virgin Boy

Image

“Put this on,” Emmett handed Ruby a bandana once they were inside of his Range Rover.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because it’s a surprise where we’re going,” he grinned.

Just the sight of his dimples made her agree. She folded the bandana and placed it over her eyes and tied it behind her head. She felt the car start to move.

“How long is it going to take to get there?” she asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Just a few more minutes, I promise.”

“Ugh, fine,” she crossed her arms and laid back on the seat. A few minutes later she felt the car come to a stop, she was about to remove the bandana when Emmett’s cold hands stopped her.

“Not yet,” he chuckled at her anticipation.

“Aw,” she groaned, “come on, Em, this is killing me.”

“Em? I like that,” he pecked her lips quickly.

She heard as he got out of the car and heard his feet hit the ground. She was about to remove the bandana, but her door opened, so she placed her hands on her lap. She felt Emmett’s large presences. She removed the seat belt. Emmett’s lips attached to hers. She turned her body to him.

He got between her legs and ran his hand up and down her thigh. He squeezed on her upper thigh and she groaned a little in pain, he had done it a little too tight.

Emmett pulled away. “Sorry, I’m so sorry!”

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” she laughed, trying to calm him down.

He rested his forehead on hers. If he had a beating heart, it would be beating out of his chest, he got that scared that he broke her leg or something. He doubted himself at times. He wasn’t as secure as Edward. He had drank human blood before, and just being around Ruby was a constant internal battle for her delicious blood.

How it sang to him. How it drew him in, like a siren.

“Emmett?” she whispered when two minutes of silence had passed. Her warm hands caressed his cold face making him think for just a second that he was human. “Are you okay, baby?” she pecked his lips.

“I am,” he changed his tone a cheerful one.

He reached behind her head and undid the knot of the bandana and removed it. She opened her brown eyes and blinked a couple of times. Her lips turned into a wide grin at the sight of him.

“Hey,” she said seductively.

He gave her a side grin. “Hey.”

“Are you my surprise?” she whispered and put her hands under his shirt.

He pulled from her and laughed. “You are a very sexual being.”

She shrugged. “So, I like sex more than most girls, is that bad?”

He shook his head. “Not at all, sort of.”

“Sort of?” she questioned. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

He sighed. “You’ll find out, but for now,” he took her chin and turned her head to her left and she gasped when she saw the cabin that could pass for a house.

“Oh my God… this is my surprise?”

“Yup,” he was filled with joy and pride to see the twinkle in her eyes. He had spent the entire summer building that… just for her. “We’re going to spend the entire night and day tomorrow. Just you and me.”

She turned back to Emmett. “You are the best.”

“All for you.”

He showed her around the cabin. It was two floors. He remembered that he spent day and night building it for them. It was a way to distract himself. It took him two months to do it, whereas some humans would take more than that.

There was food in the refrigerator for her.

She prepared herself some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and she offered to make some for him, but he said he had eaten before he got there.

She was excited to be alone with him. She thought they were finally going to have sex. She needed to have sex, she wasn’t used to being deprived from it for so long. Dalton might’ve been a douche, but he knew how to satisfy her.

But she knew that with Emmett it would be a whole lot different. She knew deep inside that Emmett was different.

After her dinner, she and Emmett watched TV until it was almost eleven. They went to the bedroom they were going to stay at. She just looked around the room and was amazed by the work.

“How long did it take to build this?” she asked Emmett, whom was on the bed just watching her go around the room.

“A couple of months,” he half lied. It was a couple of months, it just happened to be two months.

“How much did your dad pay?”

He chuckled. “That doesn’t matter.”

“Doesn’t matter?” she asked and turned to him. “You guys can afford to just build a cabin slash house out of nowhere and I have nothing to lie on when I die.”

He laughed and patted the bed for her. “Get over here.”

She jumped on the bed and she giggled to see that it bounced a lot.

“Ooh, bouncy,” she giggled.

“You’re so cute.”

He kissed her. He parted her lips, and moved his tongue inside of her mouth. He could taste the peanut butter, but then it turned to ash in his mouth. He pulled from the kiss and saw a dizzy Ruby.

“You,” she said breathless, “are just an amazing kisser.”

“And you make me want to do very bad things to you,” his voice deep and seductive. His hand disappeared under her shirt.

“Emmett,” she moaned and shuddered.

She pulled off her shirt and began to tug the hem of his shirt. He let her take it off. She stared at his chest and bit her lower lip.

“You’re delicious,” she smirked evilly.

“Not as much as you,” he moved so he was above her. His eyes went to her chest. He tore off her bra.

She unbutton her jeans and took them off. Her hands caressed his back. His muscles twitched under her touch.

Her hands moved down to his jeans where she undid his belt.

“Wait!” he stopped her. “We can’t do have sex.”

“Emmett! Come on!” she groaned and lightly pushed him away, so she could sit up straight. “You’re fucking joking, right?”

“You don’t understand, Ruby--”

“We want each other, what is there to understand?! Are you a virgin?” she whispered the last part. “Is that it?”

He gave her a small glare.

“I’ve dealt the virgin boys before, Emmett,” she placed her hand on his shoulder. “One time, this guy got lucky that his first time was with me and some other girl. He was a bit nervous at the beginning too. And then, one time, Dalton and I--”

“I’m not a virgin!” he half shouted. He also didn’t want to hear her sexual life before him. It made him want to rip off the head of every guy that laid a hand on her.

“Then why won’t you fuck me?!” she half shouted too. “I don’t mean to sound like a nympho, but I have needs!”

He suppressed the laugh because it was a serious talk they were having.

“It’s hard for me to… just get into sex,” he hated lying.

“Why? Oh, my God,” she placed her hands to her mouth and then whispered. “Do you have doubts about your sexuality?”

He groaned. “Ruby, would I be this hard,” he pointed to his groin, “if I was possibly a homosexual?”

She looked down and smirked. “No. Okay, so what is it? Is it me? Am I not… like… Rosalie?”

“What?” he asked confused and then he got that she was insecure. “No, you’re nothing like Rosalie.”

Her heart fell to her stomach and her face turned red. She looked away from Emmett and covered her breasts with her arms. He noticed it. He took her arms and pulled them away from her.

“Ruby, you’re much, much better than Rosalie,” he said truthfully.

She looked back to him. “Yeah? I mean… she’s like… supermodel material and I’m like--”

“Perfect for me,” he grinned and kissed her to convince her and she was definitely convinced.

They pulled from each other.

“Then what is it?” she asked.

He rubbed his face and sighed. “I wasn’t supposed to tell you this until Thursday on Bella’s party thing, but it’s evident… I should now.”

He looked at the nightstand and saw a bowl with stones in it. Alice’s idea. He reached over and grabbed a stone. He felt something weird at the pit of her stomach. Alice said Ruby would take the news well, but that was on Bella’s birthday, not now.

There was no way back now.

She watched as he crushed the stone in his hand like it was nothing. He let the dust fall to the bed. She watched in awe.

She backed up until her back on was backboard.

“How--what was it made it of?” she asked.

“It was a stone, Ruby,” he hoped she wouldn’t reject him.

“That’s impossible,” she pointed to the dust on the bed. “It’s like made of… hard stuff… that’s impossible.”

“What have you noticed about me and my family?”

It took her a couple of seconds to recollect herself before she answered.

“Uh… you’re all adopted, yet have the same colored eyes, and they get dark at times and then they’re all… light,” she stammered a bit with the words. “You also… never eat. You say you eat, but I’ve never actually seen you eat. Oh and the fact and you’re all beautiful. That’s just… weird.”

“I was born in 1915,” her eyes widened in shock, but he continued, “I was turned in 1935 when I was 20. I was mauled by a bear, but Rosalie saved me and took me to Carlisle who turned me into a… vampire. We’re vampires, Ruby.”

She waited for him to say he was joking and that he was just a virgin or something, but it never came, even after three minutes of silence.

“Please, say something, Ruby because you’re killing me,” he didn’t plan to tell her when she was half naked and so turned on, but he had to because he just couldn’t lie to her anymore.

“I thought vampires lived forever,” she half smiled at him.

He was relieved to hear her make a joke.

“You’re not… repulsed?” he asked.

“No, I kind of suspected you guys were… abnormal, I just didn’t expect you to be… really not normal,” she placed hair behind her ear. “So… everyone is a vampire?”

He nodded. He, then, began to explain all of the world of vampires. He explained what he fed on, and the perks of being of vampire: the ‘beauty’, the speed and the strength.

“I’m strong enough to break you,” he explained. “I know that if I’m inside you,” he caressed her face, “I’ll want to go as fast as I’d want, but then I’d hurt you.”

“So, you’ve been caring about me, not rejecting me.”

He scoffed. “Reject you? God, Ruby, if it was up to me, we’d be at it like… bunnies or something.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Le Gasp! Ruby knows they’re vampires! What will happen next? Muahhahaha, I just had two cokes, so I’m hyper! Hehehe

Cabin

And guys I have a Jacob story if you wanna check it out: Time Won’t Heal This Damage