Sequel: Brilliant Lies
Status: Complete

Not Your Enemy

*** Marathon

Image

Emmett walked back into the room after letting Jasper know that Ruby knew about them.

Ruby was still half naked in the bed. She watched him as he walked back to the bed and sat down.

“Okay, so we can’t have actual sex,” Ruby recalled the stone that turned into dust right in front of her eyes. “What can we do? Because honestly… I’m sex crazed and like a dog in heat, you’ll know when I’m in the mood,” she smirked.

Emmett had to close his eyes and think of something else because her breasts looked inviting as well as her lips. He crawled his way to her until she was on her back on the bed. His eyes scanned her body, and the look in them was enough to make her super wet.

His left hand touched her body very softly. She withered under him already.

“Emmett,” she whined, “don’t touch me like that if you’re not going to follow through, okay?”

His smirk nearly sent her over the edge.

“We may not be able to have intercourse, but there are a million ways I can make you scream my name in ecstasy,” he whispered in her ear. His hand went to her panties and he tugged them down her legs.

Now she was truly naked under him. His hand went up and down her leg and rested on her warmth. She was already wet, so his finger slid very easily inside of her. Her hips bucked and her eyes rolled back.

“Oh, god!” she shuddered in pleasure when his thumb worked her clit. He went in small circles, in a very torturous manner for the both of them.

He began to pump his finger, and when she was wide enough, he added a second finger. Ruby started to move her hips and brought Emmett’s lips down to hers where he fed on her moans of bliss.

He could hear her heart thumping like a drum against her sternum.

She clawed her fingernails on his back, but it did nothing to him though it did excite him that he was pleasuring his woman. He pulled from her and watched as her face made a serious of faces while he went faster.

“Yes!” she cried out. “Oh, God! Faster! Please!”

He chuckled. “Baby, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I don’t care,” she panted.

He decided that he had enough control and he went faster. It was at an inhumane speed, but not too fast that he would hurt her, just make her orgasm, which was quickly coming up.

Her orgasm came, and he stopped movement and let her ride his hand.

“Emmett,” she moaned as her orgasm subsided leaving her flushed and beautiful.

He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean.

“Hmm, yummy,” he smirked.

“That was the best I’ve had,” she grinned.

“I hope so, and I’ll be the only one from now on,” he pecked her lips.

She chuckled and winked. “Sure.”

Their laughter filled the room for a while and then it slowly died down. He laid down on the bed next to her. Face to face, her body close against his.

“I told Jasper I told you, he probably already told Tobi,” Emmett spoke after several minutes of silence.

“Poor thing,” Ruby said. She thought about how Tobi had two supernatural creatures to pick out from, Paul, the shape shifter and Jasper the vampire. Funny. She was glad there was no one between her and Emmett anymore. “I’m pretty sure she’s freaking out and thinking the worse.”

“But she’ll accept it like you did, right?” Emmett asked her, he was concerned for his brother Jasper.

“Yeah, of course, but Tobi tends to over think things at times, she’ll probably need someone to talk to her, maybe Bella, since she’s the one who has known the longest,” Ruby said.

“You don’t want to?” he asked.

She smiled. “Of course I do, but I’m not really sure what I could tell her.”

“That we’re not bloodsucking friends,” he said.

“Oh, that, right,” she said in a playful manner and he narrowed his eyes at her.

“I swear, if I wasn’t in love with you, you’d be dead meat right now.”

She was about to laugh, but then his words registered inside of her head.

“L-love me?” she asked. “You’ve barely known me a week, how can you love me?”

“Simple,” he grinned, “I love you.”

He caught her lips in what he would thought would be one of their best kisses, but she didn’t kiss him back, so he looked at her and saw how pale she had gotten. It was the same look she had when they had that mini-dance at his home, where she had panicked and ran out of the house.

“Ruby, calm down,” he wrapped his arms around her, so she wouldn’t leave.

“No! I’m fine,” she laughed. “I’m fine.”

He eyed her suspiciously.

“You had that look,” he murmured.

“What look?” she scoffed and played dumb.

“That look that says ‘He said the L word I’m gonna make a run for it’,” he said. “You were thinking it, I didn’t need Edward’s or Alice’s power to know you wanted to run.”

She sighed and looked down to her hands that were between him and her.

“It’s hard for me to accept l-love, I can barely say the fucking word!” she cursed.

“I’m a patient man, Ruby, plus I’ve got the perk of living forever,” he grinned and tilted her chin up to meet his eyes. “I’ve got forever.”

“Yeah… I don’t,” she scoffed.

“I can always turn you,” he meant it as a joke, but something brightened up in her eyes.

“Really?”

“Uh, I mean, in the future, not right now, it’s too soon,” he said feeling a little stupid for talking about turning her already.

She pouted her lips. “Aw, I want immortality, nah, I wanna enjoy being human for as long as I fucking can.”

He chuckled and kissed her. She pressed her naked body against him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He started to finger her again because he missed the way she moaned his name.

The next morning, Ruby woke up and stretched thinking she would touch something cold, but when she opened her eyes, she was alone in the bed. She decided to find some clothes and get dressed. She found a pile of clean clothes at the end of the bed.

It seemed Emmett liked red thongs because that was her underwear along with a red lacey bra. She went to take a shower first though because her body was all… smelly from herself. Last night almost seemed unreal to her.

Her boyfriend was a vampire along with his family. She thought it was better than being in a gang or something.

She finished her shower and got into the clothes Emmett had for her. She looked good in her red thong and bra. She pulled on the clothes which was a skirt and a nice shirt. She found a brush and she untangled her hair. She blow dried it and then straightened it. It seemed Emmett thought of EVERYTHING she would need.

She liked her boyfriend, love might even come soon too.

Dressed and ready, she went downstairs where she smelled smoke and the alarm of the smoke detector. She rushed to the kitchen and found Emmett trying to calm down the fire that was over the stove.

She looked around frantically for the extinguisher, she didn’t think he’d have one, but then she saw it underneath a counter. She pulled it out from under the counter and quickly read the instructions. She obeyed them and when the foam came out, she pointed it to the stove and after a few squeezes, the fire was gone.

She placed it down and looked at Emmett.

“You almost burned down our cabin,” she placed her hands on her hips. “What were you thinking?”

“That breakfast in bed was romantic,” he mumbled shamefully.

That made her smile and she wrapped her arms around him.

“You’re wonderful, did you know that?” she asked him.

He grinned. “I know.”

“I know a breakfast that is guarantee fire safe, trust me, it’s cereal!”

He laughed whole heartedly and nodded his head. “Right, well, excuse me for trying to be romantic.”

“You don’t need those corny tactics with me,” she kissed her lips and parted his lips to move her tongue inside of his mouth where she explored every part of him. Their tongues danced together in synch. He picked her up and set her on the counter, so he didn’t have to lean down.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and brought him closer.

“One day,” he said when he pulled form her, “we’re going to trash this whole cabin with our mad, wild, fuck marathon,” his dirty talk made her so aroused. His lips moved down her neck. She moved her head to the side to let him kiss her all she wanted.

“Why exactly did you start talking to me?” she asked out of the blue.

Emmett stopped kissing her to look at her in the eyes.

“Honestly, I did notice you before I found out you were my singer,” he caressed her face.

“Your singer?”

“Your blood calls out to me… sings to me,” he smiled. “I don’t think you remember, but at the end of the school year, you bumped into me and I got a swift of you and all I wanted to do… was drain you dry. It happened the same to Edward and to Jasper.”

“Why didn’t you drain me dry?” she pushed the matter further.

“I had many opportunities,” he said seriously. “All those times Edward and Jasper came and took me away just in time… I don’t want to scare you, Ruby, I could never actually hurt you.”

She shook her head. “I’m here, so that’s proof you had some control.”

“I took one of your shirts,” he admitted quickly, “and then I came here to built this to distract me from you. I used your shirt as… a test. I needed some control and that was the best way.”

“You built this,” she waved her fingers around to emphasize her point.

“Yes,” he grinned proudly. “It was built for you with my bare hands.”

Her heart swelled with joy.

“You built a house for us, that’s so cute and original,” she pecked his lips several times.

“Only the best for my girl.”

The entire was spent together, either making out or watching TV or playing games. He beat her most of the time, but he also let her win, but in an obvious way. He had to give her some pride.

She made food for herself and she liked to offer him some and then quickly say ‘Ha! You can’t have any.’ She found it funny, and he did too.

In the middle of the day came 20 questions about vampires. She asked all kinds of questions. She found out that he sparkled instead of burning in the sun. He could run really, really fast. He was the strongest out of all his family. He explained how a single bite started the transformation and how it lasted three days of pure pain.

He also told her that vampire women could no longer have babies because they were technically dead. She wasn’t completely sad about that. She never saw herself as a mother of some kid. She just didn’t have the motherly instincts like Tobi.

Later that day, Emmett told her that they would have to go back to civilization for Bella’s birthday.

“Oh, crap, I totally forgot about her birthday,” Ruby cringed. “I hope she likes birthday cards… that are handmade.”

Emmett laughed. “We’ll get her something from the both of us even though she doesn’t want presents.”

“What kind of person doesn’t want presents on their birthday?” Ruby asked.

“Bella, for one, she’s just a little touchy about her age,” Emmett said. “You see Edward was turned when he was 17 and Bella is turning 18, so she feels old.”

“Old is like being… thirty or something,” Ruby muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are awesome like... waffles :D