Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Leave.

I was furious, he promised me before we got back together when I was pregnant with Josey that he would never touch drugs again as long as I let him into our lives, he lied to me. I stomped towards our room where I started packing his things and putting them by the front door. He would notice when he got home from partying with "the boys."

After packing his things I made sure Josey was still asleep before I went into my room and went to bed, making sure to lock the door. I never wanted to see Alex again.

I was woken up at around 3:30 to the sound of someone falling over downstairs, obviously Alex.

"The fuck..." I heard him mumble, he must have tripped over his suitcase.

"KATE!" I heard him scream from downstairs before footsteps were heard coming up the stair.

I decided to stay quiet, I didn't want a confrontation, I just wanted him to leave. He tried opening the bedroom door only to realize it was locked. He then started banging on it.

"KATE, OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! I need to know..." he trailed off as he started crying. I didn't want Josey to wake up and get involved so I got out of bed and slowly opened the door.

"Leave Alex" I whispered quietly as he slowly looked up at me, tears running down his face.

"What did I do, Kate?! Tell me what I did so I can fix it" he cried.

"You fucking lied to me, Alex. I found the coke in the studio. You promised, not only me, but Josey as well. You fucking lied, and I'm done. Get out now" I seethed as I closed the door.

"NO PLEASE, KATE! I'LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE!" he begged through the door.

"I can't wait for you to change, Alex. Just leave" I said through the door as I headed back to my bed, tears running down my face.

"I just can't lose my family" he cried.

"You already have, Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Love you guys <33
Comment and Subscribe!