Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

Leaving Kinky

I get home after driving Maddy to my sister’s, today Mike and I were leaving for Hawaii. I haven’t even started packing yet. I go to my closet and pull out my suitcase and plop it down on the floor before going to my closet to get my stuff. I get a couple of bikinis, tanks tops, shorts, sun dress, packing them all in turn when the door bell rings. I drop my sandals in the suitcase before heading to the door.
“Hello?” I say into the intercom.
“Its me.” Mike’s voice rings out. I buzz him up and unlock the door before heading into the washroom to get my hygiene products.

“Jade?” Mike calls into the apartment as I hear the door click shut.
“Hold on!” I call back as I go to put my washroom stuff into the suitcase.
“You didn’t finish packing yet?” he asks as he leans in the doorway of my bedroom.
“I’m almost done.” I protest. He chuckles, “Besides, you’re like three hours early.”
“I can’t help it if I get bored easily.” He says innocently. I pack the last couple of item into my suitcase before zipping it up, just as Mike has wondered deeper into my room.

“What about this?” he asks from my closet.
“Huh?” I go over to where he’s standing and see him pointing at something on the shelf. I can feel my cheeks burning red as he points to the long box. He pulls the box down and looks it over.
“I can’t believe you own one of these.” He laughs, “We should take it.”
“No.” I say embarrassed, “Didn’t you ever watch fight club, if it vibrates then they search the bag!”
“Oh, but I want to play with it.” Mike laughs as he slides open the box revealing the vibrator I used during the long patches of being single, “C’mon.” I shake my head, “Can we play with it now then?”
“What?” I laugh.
“C’mon we have time.” He says putting his lips against mine. His jacket drops to the floor and his hands move to take off my shirt. Its only a matter of seconds before we’re stripped down.

I lay him down on the bed and start sucking on his man hood; I put the vibrator against his balls and continue to suck. He moans loudly.
“Oh Jade.” He moans, “Mmm, this is too good.” After I finish going down on him, he takes the vibrator and sticks it in me while mauling my neck continuously making me want to scream out in the empty apartment.

We lie on the bed, with out hearts beating fast and hard, but slowing down as we breath.
“Kinky enough for you?” I ask Mike. He nods. I look at the beside clock and see we have to be at the airport in half an hour, “we should get going.” He nods again and rolls over, his back to me. I take the vibrator which lay abandoned at the foot of the bed and stick it up his ass.
“Holy shit!” he yells as he springs up off the bed, I laugh hard, “How about a bit of warning next time.” This sends me into and uncontrollable laughing fit as we both get dressed.

Mike takes my suitcase and we head outside to where his car is parked and get in, both of us with guilty grins on our faces.
“I will get you back for that.” He jokes.
“Sure you will.” I say sticking out my tongue.