Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

I Smell Sex and Caddy.

I lay calmly against Mike’s chest hearing his heart beat as the TV buzzes lowly in front of us.
“This is boring.” Mike yawns as he reaches across my lap to get the remote. He flips a few channels before settling on the six o’clock news.
BUZZ!
“Mmmf.” I groan as I get up and go over to the intercom, “Hello?”
“It’s Lyle.”
“Come up.” I say pressing the button to unlock the door, “Maddy, Lyle’s here.”

She comes out of her room with her back pack and jacket on.
“Got everything?” I ask her.
“Yup.”
“If anything comes up just call.” I say as I go over and open the door just a Lyle reaches our door.
“Hey Madison!” he says in a friendly tone.
“Hi.” She says stepping forward.
“Jade.” He says nodding, “Mike.”
“Hey.” Mike and I say one after another.
“So ready to go?” Lyle asks her.
“Uhuh.” She says nodding, she turns to me, “Bye mom.” She hugs me then hurries over to Mike. “Bye Mike.” She hugs him too before hurrying out the door
Lyle clears his throat uncomfortably then turns to leave with Maddy.
“So did you eat supper yet?” he trails off as I close the door.

Mike and I find our way back to the couch, about ten seconds past before he clears his throat.
“So umm what do you wanna do?”
“Hmm.” I say as I slide onto his lap, probably blocking his view from the TV.

He rubs his hands up and down my thighs distracting me from the very boring news reporter on TV. I smirk. His hands move to start running over my inner thighs. He puts his lips against the skin of my neck and I can feel him smirking mischievously. Mike’s hands slide up my thighs, under my shirt, up my stomach to my boobs where he enjoys himself squeezing through my bra. Eventually one of his hands makes their way to unhook my bra allowing him more access to the goods. I shut my eyes in enjoyment as I undo my pants, as I’m about to stick my hand down my pants Mike slaps it away and puts his instead and starts to rub. I let out a soft moan as he does so, his teeth run down my exposed shoulder. He inserts his finger, then a second, I bite my lower lip as he runs over my insides. My panties are becoming soaked with all this excitement and Mike’s boner is hard against my ass.
“Mike, Mike.” I moan, “Stop toying me.” I move his hand away and lie back on the sofa, pulling him down with me. He uses his head to move my shirt up and rubs his face in my boobs planting hundreds of small kisses. I pull my shirt and bra off because they’re bunching at my neck with all Mike’s activity. As he continues to kiss and grab and rub me I pull his shirt off of him but not having him in me is beginning to become unbearably painful. I undo Mike’s pants then start to wiggle out of my own, but they don’t get past my knees when Mike licks me between my boobs. “I want you now.”
“Definitely.” He groans as he moves his pants lower. He pushes himself inside of me, filling me completely. We start moving against each other at a slow and steady pace, then Mike starts to get quicker and quicker, as he does so my breathing becomes faster. I feel like I’m going to burst as I’m practically gasping for air.
“Oh Mike!” I scream out, I arch my back and Mike lets out a long, loud moan.

Mike pulls out of me and lies next to me. Both of us desperately out of breath.
“Fuck, its good to be home.” Mike says breathing heavily.
“You’re telling me.” I gasp, “you’re good sex.”
“I’m good sex?” he asks quizzically, “Isn’t I’m good at sex or . . .”
“No, you are good sex.” I say confidently, as I put my lips against his, “You are sex.”
“Only for you.” he says kissing me gently.

Mike’s cell phone goes off from his pants pocket. He reaches down to answer get it from his pants which are around his knees.
“Hello?” he says smugly, “How the fuck do you know these kind of things?” he asks laughing, “Mmm hold on, let me ask her,” he turns to me, “Tre wants to know if you want to go for drinks with him and Caddy.”
“Caddy?”
“His new girlfriend.” Mike says casually.
“Yeah sure.” I say sitting up.
“Kay, we’ll meet you in about an hour.” Mike says into the phone, “Bye.”

“I’m gonna shower.” I say pulling up my pants and heading into the washroom. Just as I’m about to turn off the water after my shower Mike comes into the washroom. I step out of the shower and he takes my place as I grab a towel from the rack.

“So,” I say casually, loud enough for him to hear me over the running water, “What kind of things does Tre know?”
“What?”
“When he called you said how the hell do you know these things.” I say as I dry off.
“Oh,” Mike laughs, “The second I said hello he said ‘you had sex didn’t you,’ I swear, sometimes I think that guy is sexually psychic.” I can’t help but laugh too.

I head into my room and put on panties and a pair of black pants, I look in my closet and choose my embroided strapless top. I realize the only bra I can wear with it was flung across the living room earlier this evening. I head into the living room just as Mike’s coming out of the washroom, with only his jeans on.
“Oooo going topless.” Mike says childishly.
“Sorry.” I say just as I remove the straps from my bra then put it on.
“Noooo!” he laughs as he glances around the room, “talking about shirts, where the heck did mine fly off to?” I laugh as I glance around the room. Suddenly I see it hanging from the light on the ceiling, I burst out laughing, then Mike sees it too, “Honestly Jade, you have some arm.”
“Well what can I say.” I giggle as he reaches for it. He puts it on as I go back to my room and put on my top. I grab my jacket off my chair and head back out to find Mike putting on his shoes. I put on mine and we head out.

“Was it good for you?” Tre asks as we sit at the table in a lounge bar downtown with him and Caddy.
“Well you’re the sex psychic you tell me.” I smirk, Mike does too.
“Oh! How dare you call Mike small!” Tre gasps as Caddy lets out a short giggle, “Nah, I’m just kidding,” he turns to Mike, “You rocked her world.”
“What about you Tre, did you get your ding dong fiddled with?” I ask mischievously.
“Well don’t you have a mouth on you.” Tre says crossing his arms, Mike turns to Caddy.
“Playing hard to get, huh?” Mike says, I smirk, “A good plan when you’re dealing with the likes of him.”
“Hey!” Tre whines.
“Oh well, if he behaves himself, you never know.” She says and Tre’s eyes widen.

“So, umm Caddy,” I say casually, “What do you do?”
“Besides Tre?” she says cleverly, “I work in marketing for Reprise.”
“God, the whole time we were recording the album Tre was constantly trying to get her number.” Mike mumbles, “I think he spent more time bugging Caddy then he did drumming.”
“That’s not true.” Tre protests, “You’re exaggerating!”
“Yeah, so?” Mike says evilly.
“Waiter!” Tre calls.

“What can I get you?” he asks pulling out a notepad.
“Uhh,” Mike glances from all of us, “Heineken.”
“Corona.” Tre says casually.
“Sex on the beach.” I say clearly.
“Same.” Caddy says shortly after.
“Suhweet.” Tre practically drools.
“Perv.” Mike chortles.
“You already had sex this evening, so it’s outta your system!” he exclaims.

Around three AM we realize the bar is starting to get empty.
“Getting late.” I say glancing at Mike.
“Or early, depends how you look at it.” Tre says stretching his arms out in front of him.
“Let’s go?” Caddy mumbles to Tre.
“Mmm’alright.” He says standing up.
“Well, it was nice meeting you.” she says to me, “See ya, I got a drummer to bang.” At the moment Tre’s eyes double in size.

“I like her.” I say to Mike once they’ve gone and we’re getting ready to leave.
“Haha, yeah.” Mike says smiling, “She’s good for Tre, that’s for sure.” We head out to Mike’s car, “Do you wanna go back to my place, its closer.”
“Yeah.” I yawn as we get into the car.