Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

it's all about trust

“I want this girl out of me! Now!” I groan. Ed sighs taking my hand rubbing it. I'm on my 8th month of pregnancy and it's now it's getting hard. My legs hurt from carrying the weight of both me and the baby. And I pissed off that I can't fit my clothes and that my stomach is too big.

“She will come out when she feel it's the right time” Ed tries to tell me. I sigh looking at him.

If that girl was smart then she would stay in there until you're ready Lucy.” my grandmother’s voice sounds from the phone. I talk a lot with my grandmother right now. 'Coz she knows how it is to be young and pregnant. She got my mom when she was 17.

“Thank you granny...” I sigh. Ed smiles slightly then Alex calls upon him that it's time they go on stage. Ed sigh then kisses me.

“See you later” he tells me then walks out. I look around in the lonely dressing room then groans looking at my phone.

sooo sweet tooth, how is it to be married?” granny asks me. I sigh thinking about it. I haven't really felt the marriage yet, it's kind of like we're just dating, except that I'm now sharing last name with Ed.

“I don’t know really.. like.. a normal relationship?” I ask laughing slightly. I hear her sigh.

I really wish this hadn't happened to you my child, you're too young to understand true love, hat if it not works out? That would be awful for your little girl...” she tells me. I sigh lying back in the couch then rub my stomach looking at it.

“I know.. I love Ed, but sometimes I'm scared too that it won't work out I mean.. He’s 7 years older than me granny.. What if he finds interest in other more mature women?” I sigh slightly feeling the tears burn to fall. Damn hormones.

Exactly my thoughts.. You have to keep him exited in your relationship, even thought you don't want to, my dear.. Ed is a good man, but I'm not sure if he's trust worthy” that's my grandmother for you; she has like this talent of reading people for their real intentions. All thought my mother didn't listen her, but I do and when she say and she isn't sure, then she isn't sure. I bite my nail slightly.

“Should I keep an eye on him or..?” I ask. I hear her sigh.

No darling, then he would find out, and you would argument.. Just keep your part of the marriage clean, there's nothing else you can do..” I sigh nodding all thought she can' see it.

“Okay granny.. Got to go” I tell her.

Bye darling” she tells me and I hang up looking at my big baby bump. In less than a month she will be out and me and Ed will have a beautiful baby daughter.. I haven't talked with him about names yet, but right now I really like the name Emma, I hope she looks like an Emma.

I sigh closing my eyes feeling the urge to sleep, the guys are on stage playing, I guess I can take a little nap..
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it (: