Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

you are my life

“Eeed! I miss you a lot, and Emma misses you too” I whine into the phone. Ed has went on tour with the rest of the guys, they’ll be touring for a while. Which means that me and Emma will be alone. I don’t mind it, but I miss Ed, I miss him being around and helping with Emma, and make us laugh.

I know you do babe, I miss you and Emma too, this sucks, but I has to do it..” I sigh bouncing Emma a little, I sitting in the couch with her in one arm supporting her so she won’t fall, and the phone in the other hand.

“Okay.. I have to go now.. I love you” I tell him sighing slightly. I hear the guys yelling in the other end, knowing that they’re soon to do something important.

I love you too babe, see you and Emma soon” then he hangs up. I sigh throwing the phone lazily on the table looking at nothing. Emma makes a noise to get my attention and I look down at her sighing.

“I guess it’s going to be you and me for a while, ‘Coz daddy is out being a big rock star” I tell her. She just smiles and giggles at it. I groan slightly.

“All you can do is giggle at it? God Emma, pour a little heart into it will ya?” I sigh. She reaches a small hand up and touches my face. I look down at her smiling.

“I love you Em,” I tell her then kisses her forehead. “You and Ed are my life now, nothing can ever change that. Not in a million years.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short /: one more Chapter and I'm ending it D:
but don't worry there'll be a sequel, but only if you want it (;