Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Christmas Break

*End of Next Day*

“Okay guys, we’ll come back a few days after New Year’s?” I asked, even though it wasn’t really a question. They had no choice. There was 2 days until Christmas, so that meant that I would have over 10 days without them. This was such a shame because they were all good friends of mine now.

“Alright, but you make sure you come and party it up with us sometime, won’t you?” Matt said as he walked over to me.

“I will,” I replied as he hugged me. He picked up his coat and headed towards the door as Johnny gave me a bear hug.

“Don’t worry, the Mohawk will be back one day,” he said with a smile as he let go of me.

“Matt’s right,” Jimmy added. “You haven’t partied Avenged Sevenfold style yet.” Yet another quick friendly hug.

“I’m gonna miss ya,” Zacky said and he gave me a really long hug. He picked me up off the ground for a minute before setting me back down on the ground.

“Me too, Zacky.”

“You make sure you call me!” he said as he let go of me and followed Jimmy out of the door, waving once before he disappeared completely. Once again, they had left me and Syn alone. I was about to turn around to find where he was when I was swept off my feet. I giggled as I realised how ridiculous this was. Yet another thing that was only meant to happen in the movies.

“Now you are going to call me each day,” he told me as I placed my arms around his shoulders.

“I can do that...”

“And promise me you will come and see me more than once, ‘cause I’m gonna miss you like hell, girl,” he said with a slight laugh. I was staring deep into his eyes and could tell he wasn’t happy about having to not see me every day for a while.

“Oh, I dunno about that...” I teased and playfully kissed his cheek.

“Aw come on,” he frowned. “Don’t be mean...” He tried to kiss my lips, but I moved at just the last moment so he got my cheek instead. He must’ve got tired of holding me in his arms, so he let me down and pulled me into a tight embrace. He nestled his head into my neck.

“Please don’t let go of me,” I said. I was feeling that physical attraction between us again, and I wished his body would always be up against mine. A moments silence passed. We stayed cuddling each other.

“Hey, I’m going away on the 29th to a crib I’ve rented. Out where no one else will be,” he said slowly and quietly. I hoped he was going to ask me to go with him. “I’m gonna stay there for a while, about a week. You wanna come with me?” I froze. My heart fell into my stomach. Was he serious?
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 28 subscribers and only 10 comments, half of which are from the same person.

What happened to the rest of you?
I hate to say this but....

COMMENT FOR UPDATES!

I wanna see if I can get 25 comments on this story (at least) to show that my subscribers have some thoughts on the story.
Seriously, it's about to get more interesting, so take an extra few seconds to give me some feedback on my writing please.