Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Teasing The Boys

Melissa needed to sign my cast, so she wrote her message under Zacky’s. ‘Hey, luv u loadz! By the way, they ARE AWESOME in bed!’ I laughed at that so much, thinking about how much trouble I had had resisting Syn. It proved what we had thought Mel and Zacky had gotten up to last night, and Mel came up with the brilliant idea to tease Syn.

“Well Ash, you’ve rooted guitarists before, and they’re good, aren’t they?” Melissa asked me as she stood up from signing my cast. She went and sat in Zacky’s lap again (Zacky was sitting to my left on the couch) and Syn (to my right) quickly put his arm around me, eager to prove we were the better couple in the studio at the moment.

“Yeah, actually, they are...” I said slowly, just a tad puzzled at where she was going with this.

“You know what I think?” she asked.

“No...”
“That Avenged Sevenfold guitarists are the hottest guitarists out there,” she said as Zacky wrapped his arms around her waist. Syn pulled me closer to him. “AND they’re the best in bed.”

“Ha. Really?” I said with a grin, catching her drift.

“Yeah. I swear it was the best sex I’ve ever had,” she said, completely serious.

“Oh yeah! Hear that Gates?” Zacky said happily.

“No, I think I heard her wrong actually, ‘cause she didn’t sleep with me last night,” Syn replied, scratching his head. I chuckled. Mel had got them wound up perfectly.

“Exactly. Which means that I’m better than you!” Zacky retorted proudly. He squeezed his arms around Melissa and she grinned.

“Pft!” Syn made a funny noise. “We both know from experience that I’m better in bed than you are.”

“Really?” I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

“Who’s better out of you or Melissa?” Syn questioned me.

“Oh me, by far,” I answered and Mel and Zacky cracked up laughing.

“Highly doubt that, hun,” Melissa said.

“Yeah, I honestly doubt that you and Brian could top what we had last night,” Zacky stated.

“Ha! We so could!” I said, sitting up straighter. Brian ran his hand down my back gently and hooked it on my waist. While doing that, he had moved his other arm around my body too. I put my right arm around him and leaned slightly into him.

“Hell yeah!” Syn agreed.

“Prove it then,” Zacky said.

“Can’t,” I said after a pause. I looked away from Zacky and down at Syn’s shoulder. He titled his head to touch mine.

“We’re allowed to wait,” he said, giving me a squeeze.

“Ash, once you do him, I swear you will be wishing you didn’t wait,” Mel said. “If he’s as good as Zacky, that is...”

“I doubt that I will. I’m allowed to want a proper relationship with someone for once, aren’t I?” I asked whoever was listening.

“Yeah, you are,” Matt said from out of nowhere. “Now can you please come and help me with some vocals? Instead of being a love bug on the couch?” Everyone laughed at his joke and I hobbled over on my crutches. Syn followed (for some unknown reason) and leant against the wall as I helped Shadows out.

Syn never left my side for the rest of the day either. Whenever I looked at him, he smiled and his brown eyes lit up with happiness. Typically, we were left alone in the studio at the end of the day. He approached me as I closed down a program on the computer. He didn’t let me grab my crutches; he just picked me up out of my chair and put me back down on my feet (well one foot) in front of him.

“Serious talk time,” he said very, well, seriously.

That’s almost as bad as ‘We need to talk’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, another cliffhanger :P

5 more comments please? I gave you 2 updates to be nice, so be nice back to me!

What was your favourite part?