Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Serious Talk

“Okay. About what?”

“About sex.” He wrapped his arms around my lower back.

“Oh... What about it?” I was confused. This had never really come up in our conversations, despite the fact we were both sexual people. I put my arms around his lower back too.

“Are we serious about waiting?” he asked, looking down at me with those gorgeous eyes of his.

“For the moment, I think so. Why? Do you not want to?”

“Yes and no,” he said with a small smile. “You know I’m a man right?”

“I would hope so!” I said and we cracked up laughing.

“Okay, that came out wrong...” he said, still chuckling a bit.

“So much for the serious conversation huh?” I said and he quickly controlled his laughter.

“I meant to imply that guys have sex – it’s what they need to do,” he tried to explain his point of view. “And I won’t be able to have sex forever.”

“You’re 25 and you’re worrying about not being able to have sex again?”

“As in I want to enjoy it while I can do it,” he said, making a bit more sense. “But I really like you and don’t wanna fuck you and then desert you. You deserve better than that.”

“How badly do you want a proper relationship? Compared to just having sex?” I asked him. If he got this question wrong, then I was with the wrong guy.

“I think I want a proper relationship now. I’m getting older. Why shouldn’t I be able to take it slow and settle down?” he asked himself, thinking about what he had just said. “I don’t wanna fuck this up. I love what we have. I’m crazy for you.” He brushed my hair out of my face with one hand and kept on stroking it.

“And I’m crazy for you too,” I said, barely managing to say it. “And besides, I doubt sex would be as great as it could be with me and my broken ankle at the moment.” He laughed.

“I’m so sorry about that – totally my fault.”

“I’m the one who made the dare,” I countered.

“I’m the one who had to win,” he replied.

“I’m the one who physically climbed into the tree.”

“I didn’t stop you,” he said and I took a breath to counter back with ‘I’m the one who jumped’, but I couldn’t say it. He kissed me firmly. I opened my mouth, inviting him in. I tightened my grip around his waist, pulling him up closer to my body. He soon broke away from my mouth and moved to my neck. He kissed my vulnerable spot and I couldn’t help but moan again.

“I can’t believe you remembered that,” I said with a very happy smile. “You were wasted.”

“It’s something important,” he breathed into my neck with a small grin. He kissed me there again and then stood up straight. “I better get you home now.”

“That would be a good idea,” I agreed, and we headed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I got 5 comments for the last 2 chapters :) thanks so much guys - keep it up!!!