Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Drama

Michelle glared so evilly at me. She stood with her arms crossed, looking like she thought she was ‘all that’. Syn hid from her. He kept his back to her, suddenly interested in perfecting his guitar solos that moments ago he couldn’t concentrate on. Matt approached his girlfriend and then had a long drawn out ‘I love you so much’ moment with lots of hugs and kisses. Melissa entered the studio and walked over to where me and the guitarists were. She ignored the twins and sat next to Zacky (who instantly wrapped an arm around her and kissed her). Luckily Johnny wasn’t here; otherwise he would be feeling super lonely.

“Who are they?” Mel asked me, nodding her head in the direction of the twins.

“Well, obviously Val is Matt’s girl,” I said as they held hands. “The other-“ I paused to look at Syn. He had no reaction, so I continued. “-is Syn’s ex.”

“Oh... Why is she here?”

“Beats me...” I said, staring in her direction. Syn was still hard out concentrating on his guitar. Then it hit me. This was what was wrong with him. He knew his ex was coming to the studio. Just as I realised this, Michelle walked over to me. I stayed seated.

“I want him back,” she stated, keeping her arms crossed.

“What?” I asked with a smile of disbelief.

“I want Brian back. He’s not yours.”

“Well, sorry, but he’s been mine for a while now. You’re a bit too late,” I said, standing up to face her at eye level. She slapped me. That was a bad decision.

“You don’t deserve him,” she hissed at me, venom dripping from her harsh words. Syn was staring up at us, slowly putting his guitar down.

“You’re the one slapping a cripple. Besides, you wouldn’t hear him out when I was having a bit of fun. You could still be together if you had stayed and listened,” I said simply, not wanting to get into a fight with a broken ankle.

“You bitch!” she slapped me again, a lot harder. Mel suddenly stood up and joined my side. Val joined her twin sister, and the sides were evenly matched again. Michelle had pissed me off now.

“It’s not my fault I’m better than you,” I said innocently as Syn and Zacky stood up and approached the soon to be violent group of girls. She slapped me again and I slapped her back quickly. She shoved me and I lost my balance almost instantly because of my cast. I fell backwards onto the floor and Syn rushed around to my aid.

“What are you doing?” Michelle shrieked at him.

“Helping my girlfriend,” Syn said, putting his arms around me and lifting me up onto the couch behind us. “Go away, Michelle.”

“You don’t wanna do something you’re gonna regret,” Matt said sweetly, pulling Val away from the fight area. Mel continued to stare at Michelle. I hugged Synyster, keeping my eye on Michelle in case she launched another attack on me.

“Michelle,” Syn said, catching her attention. She broke her eye contact with Mel, who wasn’t backing down. “It’s over. You know that. I don’t know why you came here today, but I’ve moved on. I’m happy with Ashleigh.” I smiled into his shoulder, not wanting to let him go.

“Michelle...” Val said softly. “Let’s go.” Michelle left the studio and Syn breathed a sigh of relief. He didn’t let go of me though.

“You okay?” Melissa asked me as she gathered my crutches and sat next to me.

“Yeah. Sore face, but I’m fine,” I replied. “Thanks, by the way.”

“No problem!” she beamed as Syn rubbed my back to help comfort me.

“I can’t believe her...” I said, shaking my head. “Val’s nice, but her twin is psycho!”

“At least she’s not in jail,” Syn said, shocking me with a comment about my ex-boyfriend. I was so stunned I couldn’t say anything and only managed to break out of our cuddle slightly. “But I do agree that what she did was wrong. Don’t worry, I’m totally on your side, hun.” He pulled me back into our embrace.

“This is why you’ve been acting strange, isn’t it?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Sorry,” he apologized kindly to me. “I just didn’t know what to do when she said she had to talk to me, and was going to whether I liked it or not.”

“You could’ve told me. She could’ve walked into an empty studio!” I joked and I made him and Mel laugh.

“Okay, next time I have an angry girl coming after me, I know I can call you,” he said and kissed my cheek. He let go of me and stood up, holding out a hand. I took it and he helped me to get comfortable on my crutches. “Now I’m starved. Would you like to accompany me to lunch?”

“Of course,” I said, and we walked (well, he walked, I hobbled) out together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow thanks to my readers who left the 5 comments so quickly :) I'm glad you enjoyed the updates, so here is another one.

For the quick response, I'll give you another one after this to make it interesting.
More comments please? :)