Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Girl I Know

“Babe...” Brian was shaking me gently, trying to wake me up. I groaned and turned over, hiding my eyes from the light and trying to get away from him (which is a first). “We’re gonna be really late for work if you don’t get up now...”

“What time is it?” I rolled back over and crashed straight into him. This didn’t bother me; I just buried my head into his chest. He put his arm around me and I put mine around him. Damn, I loved his body.

“10,” he answered and I moaned again.

“I don’t wanna get up,” I muffled into his chest.

“I know, me neither. But we have to,” he said, taking his arm back and getting out. He went and got a change of clothes and went into his bathroom, leaving me alone in his bed. I got up and found my own change of clothes, not putting my ankle brace back on. I grabbed a towel and followed him into the bathroom. He was already in the shower and I could see an outline of him behind the dark blue curtain. He hadn’t noticed me coming in. I quickly stripped and slowly opened the curtain behind him.

“What the-”he yelled as he jumped, clearly getting a fright. It seemed like he almost hit the roof! He tried to cover up, but then realised he wasn’t the only one who was naked. I stepped into the shower with a smile and shut the curtain behind me. “What are you doing?”

“Having a shower,” I replied. “If we don’t have one at the same time, we’re gonna be really late.” I moved closer to him and went under the water, drenching my hair and body.

“I’m sorry; I’m still in shock...” Brian said, rubbing his eyes with his hands. I leaned over and kissed him in an attempt to bring back the Synyster Gates I knew. It worked. He kissed me back and then ran his tongue over my bottom lip. I put my hands on his shoulders, leaning on him to take the pressure off my weak ankle. His arms found their way around me and we continued kissing under the hot water.

“We actually need to have a shower,” I commented, pulling slightly away from his gorgeous face.

“I don’t care,” he said and drew me back to his body, kissing me again.

*11am at the studio*

“Where the hell have you two been?” Johnny exclaimed as I walked into the studio (obviously very late) with Syn.

“Slept in,” he said, taking off his jacket.

“Yeah right...” Jimmy commented. “Both have wet hair and are late. Doesn’t spell out ‘we slept in’ to me...”

“How come whenever Zacky and Mel are late because of sex, it’s fine? But if we turn up late, you guys assume we didn’t actually sleep in? But we did!” I questioned the rest of the band.

“’Cause I’m me,” Zacky answered with a mischievous grin.

“But we haven’t had sex yet, so just quit it,” Syn said, sticking up for me.

“I’m assuming you have a new song all ready for me to listen to?” I asked, desperate to change the subject. I’ve had enough of having my sex life in the public.

“Yes. It’s called ‘Girl I Know’,” Matt replied. “It’s about you.”

“Oh. Crap. What about me?”

“Just read the lyrics,” Matt said and he handed a piece of paper to me. Syn wrapped his arms around my waist, rested his chin on my shoulder, and read them with me.

*If you don’t know this song, look up the lyrics on the Internet*

Just what I needed. Another song about sex and me. ‘Situations’ by Escape The Fate and Ronnie was enough (and other unheard of songs by random bands that I had worked with in the past). Why was I always the ‘dirty little girl’?

“You better have the greatest music ever to go with it then,” I said to Shadows.

“We have a fair idea of what we want, but there’s not much point without our lead guitarist,” he said as he glared at Syn and me, obviously not happy that we were late.

“Right, this song is recorded by the end of the day. We’re running out of time to get this album done guys,” I said, passing the lyrics back to Matt.

“Oh, there’s guys coming in to video us and interview us in a few days,” Johnny said.

“What?”

“About our album,” Jimmy imputed. “Monday next week they’re gonna start.”

“Okay, that is our new deadline then,” I announced.

“No way!” Zacky said.

“Not gonna happen,” Syn said from behind me.

“Yeah it is. When Monday comes, I want at least another 10 songs ready to be chosen for the album. No excuses.”

“Well it would help if two people would arrive on time...” Johnny said snidely. He received an evil glare from me.

“Bass is being recorded first,” I said.

“Aw man,” he whined, but got up, grabbed his bass and headed for the recording room. “C’mon Rev.” Jimmy followed and away we went. Recording like crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, a boring chapter... But after another 5 comments there will be another update. Thanks so much for the comments so far :) I love hearing your feedback.

Also, please check out MY CONTEST