Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

I Love You Too

“Brian, you really have to stop doing this in public,” I said as I forced him away from me. I kissed him once on the lips and he looked down.

“I can’t resist you anymore, though,” he admitted, then looked back up at me. He ran a hand through my hair and rested it at the back of my neck.

“What do you mean?”

“That I’m really going to have trouble controlling myself tonight if I go to your place,” he said. “I’m just warning you.” I stared upwards, into those eyes that could almost hypnotize me. Could I even resist him anymore? He backed off me, leaving me free to move off the wall. After a second, I held out my hand to him. He took it and we set off down the hallway again.

*Later that night*

Syn pinned me down under the sheets. He was just in his boxers, I was wearing pyjamas, and we were both meant to be getting some sleep. He climbed on top of me better and kissed me.

“Told you I can’t resist you anymore...” he whispered in a sexy voice and his lips moved down to my neck. His hair tickled the top of my throat and it still smelt strongly of the product he put in it this morning. He started to caress my body and I felt myself giving into him and his touch. He constantly wore a cute grin on his face. The top half of my pyjamas somehow came off and then we had a make out session. Brian was pulling me upwards, off the bed, and I managed to overpower him and sit on top of him.

“Why can’t you control yourself?” I asked him as I started to kiss his neck, then his chest.

“Aren’t you answering that right now?” he answered with a small laugh. His breathing had gotten heavier, a sign that he was enjoying this, which only turned me on more and made me continue kissing him. As I got lower, he started moaning a bit as I teased him too much. When his bellybutton was in front of my eyes, I got remembered of something that made me stop.

“Remember how we had a party, and how we had the whole body shot thing?” I wondered aloud and he nodded. “Weird how that ended up leading to the past few months, and now this, isn’t it?”

“That it is,” he said and sat up, making sure I stayed straddling him so we could start Frenching again. After a lot more kissing, I pushed him backwards and we fell down together. Our faces were so close they almost touched, and as much as I wanted to lean down that last inch and kiss him, I stopped myself from doing so.

“I love you,” I said for the first time. Syn’s eyes widened so much it wasn’t funny.

“You what?” he asked, completely stunned. He had frozen completely.

“You heard me,” I breathed, feeling nervous. He hadn’t said ‘I love you too’ back to me. That was what I was going for. I had totally put myself out there. I was so crazy for him it must be love. I kissed him and pushed his hair back off his face.

“You have no idea how glad I am that you said that,” he said and he kissed me back. He rolled me over and got comfortable on me again. “I love you too, Ashleigh.”

And that night, we made the best love we had ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, who liked this chapter? ;)

5 more comments please before the next update (what was your favourite part?), which has the morning after and something that will, no doubt, turn into more drama...