Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Doctor

*Doctor’s appointment*

“Well, Miss Hanway, I think you should be fine without your walking cast on,” the doctor announced. Yes! Finally I was free of this menace! I couldn’t wait to be able to walk properly. “I highly recommend that you wear a small brace everyday though, but it so small you can easily fit it under your socks. You won’t notice it. But you still need some extra support.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“Uh, can you do a test for cancer?” Brian popped up and I glared at him. He did NOT just say that.

“Yes, I can. What type?” the doctor asked him, and that’s where he screwed up. He had no idea what type of cancer my brother and father had died from.

“Um... cancer? In general?”

“Sure... I can cover most of the common ones with a fairly accurate blood test. Is it for you?”

“No, me,” I said quietly. If I didn’t say it, Syn would’ve anyway. The doctor took my blood and said I would get a call in a few days for whether or not I had cancer.

“Please tell me you don’t hate me,” Brian said as we hopped into his car to drive to a chemist where I could find an ankle support.

“I couldn’t ever hate you, babe!” I said, even though I was a bit pissed off. Like I had explained earlier that day, I didn’t want to know. “But, why did you want me to get a test?”

“I have to know how much time we have left together.” Oh. Wow. He was sounding very serious about us. VERY serious. “I love you. And I swear I’m gonna die when I lose you.”

“Who says you’re gonna lose me?” I questioned as he pulled into a car park. He switched the car off and looked out his window.

The last thing I heard was him swearing.

I moved my head to look out his window and I saw a car heading straight for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Comments please?