Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Body Shots

“Well, you know what tequila means...” Syn said mysteriously. I saw him catch Johnny’s eye.

“BODY SHOTS!!!” they both yelled.

Oh great.

Leana was the first to offer herself for a body shot with Zacky’s tequila (for Jimmy of course). Everyone else including myself cheered for it. I was half drunk and just wanted some tequila. After all, I did pay for it.

Val went next. She wasn’t drinking (she was one of the sober drivers), but was letting Matt have some fun. It was fun to watch her enjoy herself with her boyfriend’s friends. I wondered if I would ever be that comfortable around Avenged Sevenfold.

Birthday Boy was next, getting two shots from Gena. And then they all seemed to turn to me. I assumed Johnny would be the one getting the shot, considering he didn’t have a girlfriend and Syn did. (Where was Syn’s girlfriend?) But when Johnny became one of the people holding me down on my couch and pulling my top up to reveal my stomach, I didn’t think he would be receiving the shot. Which meant only one thing. Syn was.

I struggled against Jimmy’s tight grip on my arms. I couldn’t betray my boyfriend. Heath was kind of strict, and I knew this would come under the cheating category. But I was half drunk, and I soon gave up on resisting. If I moved too much, the tequila would be guaranteed to spill onto my couch. Jimmy was talking to me, babbling on and on about random stuff while Zacky prepared the shot. I looked up, focusing on his cool hairstyle, soon forgetting about why I was pinned down on my own couch by two men. Soon there was the feeling of liquid in my navel area. I knew what was coming next.

“There ya go, bro,” Zacky said and I heard him pat someone’s shoulder. “Have fun.” I heard a bottle be put down on a surface and when I felt another body on mine I looked down to see who it was. Sure enough, it was Syn with a massive half drunk half excited smile on his handsome face. I felt his tongue on my skin and felt a small shiver run down my spine. He took his time, and I began to wonder how many times he had done this, because his actions were good. VERY good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapters are kinda short, but they will get longer and the story will get better soon :)