Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

Home Run

Quite a few months later, the A7X tour finished and the band got to take a quick break before heading back into the studio to record their next album.

Everyone offered me to stay at their place during the break, but I felt like I needed a break from all of them, so I went on holiday by myself.

It wasn’t that great.

I was alone in a small, cheap room next to the beach.

It was sooooo boring.

After about half a week of sleeping in late and getting a tan, I called up Brian to see if he could cease my boredom.

He was totally stoked that I’d called him and invited him over that he arrived later that day, prepared to stay with me for another whole week.

The first night he arrived, he got to ‘third base’.

And then, on our last day, he attempted to get a home run.

Was I ready?

I didn’t know...


“That was a great dinner, huh?” Brian asked as we walked back to our hotel from the restaurant.

We had our arms wrapped around each other’s bodies and we were walking super slow, enjoying the dark.

“Yeah... It was...” I said, daydreaming about tonight. The time we’d spent together for a week had been amazing – what could happen tonight?

“I know this might be slightly weird, but I love you,” he said and I just about stopped walking.

“You what?” I managed to say as my insides froze with joy.

“Oh... Um, nothing...” he mumbled, taking my shock the wrong way.

“No, I love you too,” I said and I felt him come alive again.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Really. I don’t joke about that sort of stuff,” I said as we got to our hotel.

We talked about other stuff as we headed up to our room.

“Missed call from Jimmy,” I told Brian as he collapsed onto the couch. “You okay?”

“Yeah. My feet just hurt. I’ll be fine in 5,” he answered as he kicked his shoes off.

I joined him and we surfed the boring TV channels for a few minutes.

“I’m bored,” he declared as I went back to channel 1 for the millionth time.

“Me too...” I said with a sigh.

He turned to look at me and raised one eyebrow at me.

“What...?” I asked playfully.

“You know... We should have a bit of fun... Enjoy our last night alone together...” he said seductively and I took in a deep breath.

Was he serious?

Was he implying what I thought he was implying?

He leaned in slowly and kissed me on my lips, pulling away slowly too, seeing if I’d take the bait.

I turned the TV off.

He smiled and gave me another gentle kiss.

After about 5 minutes of making out, he went after my top.

I let him take it off me, and in return, I got to take off his shirt. He has a nice torso, even though he doesn’t like to admit it.

He put a hand on the middle of my back and leaned me down backwards onto the couch.

Brian then made his way down my neck and then onto the top of my chest.

He leaned his hips down onto mine and I giggled when I felt him against me, already getting excited.

I ran a hand through his hair while putting my other hand around his waist, holding him close.

He lifted his face off my chest and hooked the middle of my bra with one of his fingers.

He tugged and I arched my back, coming off the couch and leaning into him.

Brian’s hand snaked around my back quickly, unhooking my bra and letting it fall limp.

It didn’t stay on me for much longer.

A few minutes later, Brian picked me up. My legs were spread around his hips which were now only covered in his boxers.

I linked my arms around his neck as he moved me over to our bed.

“Uh, how much fun are we talking about?” I whispered into his ear as I held him close, not wanting to fall.

He reached out bed and kneeled on the edge of it. He moved along a bit more, then let me down gently onto my back onto the cold duvet.

“How much fun do you want?” he asked as he paused, just staring at me.

I just looked down to his boxers, thinking.

“I’m not gonna pressure you or anything, you know that,” he said as I moved my legs slightly.

I still didn’t say anything.

“Okay, that’s fine by me. I can totally stop and just-” he begun, but I interrupted him.

“Keep going.”

“Um, what?” he stuttered, shocked by my input. I was shocked too, to be honest. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I am,” I replied and he blinked quickly a few times. “Well, are you going to do anything or just stay there acting like an idiot?”

He smiled and leaned forward onto me, kissing me again.

“Can you promise me something?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Of course.”

“Make it the best I’ve ever had,” I said and he gave me a massive grin.

“That I can do...” he said and then he kissed me again.



And that he did...
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahahaha.... No sex lol sorry for those who were wanting a sex scene :P

Comments please? I was disappointed with how many I got last chapter, so make up for it this time please? I have lots of subscribers, but hardly any comments/feedback :(

Thanks to those who have been commenting regularly, I really appreciate it! This update is for you!