Status: SHOW ME WHAT LIVING TRULY MEANS BILL KAULITZ IS 100% COMPLETED!!! ^_^

Show Me What Living Truly Means, Bill Kaulitz

CHAPTER 3 - AND THEN WE...KISSED

I’m actually shocked that we still kept in contact with each other after that backstage experience. Well…I don’t know what to say, I’m speechless. Anyway, two days after that show they came over to Daisy’s house. We had our own little party almost every night and it was great. Tom and Daisy have gotten...well close.

Bill and I did too, but their situation was completely different. Daisy decided to be a tour guide and show them around the city.
This was the agenda of this week;
Sunday we went driving around Time Square
Monday it was shopping on 42nd Street
Tuesday and Wednesday we took them to see “The Phantom of the Opera”
Thursday through Saturday was shopping and clubbing.
Daisy and Tom first kissed on Friday right in the middle of the dance floor. I think they did in the case they thought Gustav, Bill, Georg, and I weren’t watching.

I’m so glad I had my camera that night. They ended up crashing at her house with us Saturday night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 13th - 11:30am

I was woken up by the sun peeping through the living room curtains, the smell of sweat and sweet smelling cologne. Then I actually opened my eyes and saw who I was using as my pillow. I laugh seeing Bill’s sleeping face. He looked so peaceful, like he’s been able to finally let himself go from the lights and the screaming fans.
Then I snapped back into reality realizing I’m feeling unusual emotions about a guy I can never be with. I got up from the floor and walked my way to the bathroom for a shower. I saw Tom and Daisy all cuddled together in her bed with their clothes on. Shocking!!!

About 5 minutes before I jumped into the shower I heard Daisy wake up and run into the bathroom with me.

“So I guess you had a good time last night with Bill huh?” Daisy asked with a fake innocent smile.

“We did nothing, but talk. And Gustav and Georg were in the room too and so were you and Tom. How the hell did you two leave without us knowing?” I jumped in the shower while she gave me her exclamation.

“Well, Georg was the first to fall asleep, then I noticed Bill and you dozing off in between conversations so once I saw you two and Gustav lay on the floor and the armchair, Tom and me were just gone.” I couldn’t help but laugh with her just from hearing that story.

I mean Bill and I lounged on the floor together, but I don’t remember either one of us falling asleep.

Well I got out the shower and went to the room where my stuff was at. I was so thankful the place had two guest rooms. I got dressed in what I normally wear when I don’t expect anything to happen today, yellow tank top, capris, and my white sneakers. I just put my hair in a ponytail with my bangs on the side. No makeup on Sunday is my ritual unless it’s an event going on. I walked into the kitchen only to see the boys all gathered around the dining room table eating with new clothes on unlike the clothes they had on last night.

“What’s up Sapphire? No makeup today?” Gustav asked.

“Nope, I go all natural on Sundays. I want my skin to breath from all the stuff I’ve been wearing on my face this week. Can someone pass a pancake?”

“These are really good Daisy, but we would have took you girls out to brunch instead.” Bill said.

“I rather just cook. So what are the plans today? Aren’t you boys tired of hanging out with us?” Daisy giggled.

“I saw in the paper yesterday before we went out to come over here about some carnival in New Jersey. Can we go there?” Georg asked.

“A carnival actually sounds like fun. I love the merry-go-rounds and the go-karts. Let go do that today Daisy.”
“Really? I’m not a big carnival person though, like I’, scared of the rollercoaster.” Daisy said.
“Well so is Bill. He pisses his pants every time we fucking get on one.” Tom laughed
“It was that on time, let it go arschloch.” Bill cursed.

“What’s an arschloch?”

“He called Tom an asshole.” Georg said while stuffing his face with French toast. I swear he’s like a black whole sometimes. He ate all the sliced fruit before me and Gustav could have a go at it.

“Well I don’t mind going. Should we take a vote?” Gustav asked.

“Hell yea we should! All for a little day trip to New Jersey raise your hands!” Tom screamed.

Everyone raise their hands including Daisy. She knew she could just avoid the rollercoaster, plus she just wanted to be with Tom. We all packed some road snacks and squeezed into Daisy’s jeep. It was a long well worth ride. We got there by 2pm. The weather was unbelievably hot. Bill had shades on since we were packing to go to New Jersey. I guess he didn’t want to be hassled by fans today, I was afraid to ask him, so I didn’t. Tom immediately dragged everyone into the board walk game booths. He won Daisy a little Daffy Duck doll at some water balloon game. I played wack-a- mole with Georg who had to bow to me at his defeat. Bill played just about any game not involving sports or removing his sunglass. We all did the bumper cars, the go-karts, the haunted house ride, and this ride that spun you around in a train forwards and backwards. We were there until it got dark. We had a hour and a half to do a few more things. Two girls at the cotton candy booth was flirting with Georg and Gustav, so we left them after we all got our free cotton candy and the got the band’s autographs.

“Tom, please I really don’t want to get on that thing. If it was brighter then perhaps. Please don’t make me do this” Daisy kicked and screamed.

“You got me on the merry-go-round’s pretty pink princess pony, so you owe me my little flower child. Now I will get you on this ride, even if it means carrying you there” Tom explained.

Well Daisy and I thought he was kidding, but Bill knew better. I witnessed him carrying her to the ride. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The rollercoaster was really high and it wasn’t a long ride at all. We met up with Gustav and Georg with the girls from the cotton candy booth at the Ferris Wheel. It was really pretty how the wheel, was lit up. Blue, white, red, and yellow. Bill still had his shades on. I was thinking maybe he just didn’t want to really look at me.

I then questioned if anything happened last night between us that would make him act like this. We each got on the a different carriage on the Ferris Wheel ; Tom and Daisy, Gustav and Joy (cotton candy worker), Georg and May (other cotton candy worker), and Bill and me. Our ride was so quiet and I hated it. I mean I’m not a talkative person, but I’ve been out with Bill long enough to know he’s one. So I just said anything.

“Had fun today?” I know that was a stupid thing to say.
“Yea, I still am though” Bill said.

“It doesn’t seem like it.”

“What do you mean by that Sapphire?” he asked.

“Well you been quite and you had your shades on all day today. I mean people I know that do that don’t want to look at certain people.”

“It’s not that is just…my makeup. My eyes aren’t done and I don’t know what you would think of me” he said.

I went to the seat next to him in our carriage. I slowly took my hands to his sunglasses and took them off. He looked like a completely different person without the eye shadow and eyeliner. I liked it; I got to see a new side to him. I’m pretty sure his fans seen him without his makeup on, but not me. I was up close and personal to his clean face. He looked a bit nervous, so I smiled at him and he smiled back. We both went into a fit of laughter.

Our faces were still pretty close and it was scary. I only know my heart to beat fast when I’m running or scared. I kept getting this scratchy feeling between my fingers, I felt my eye watering, and my hands sweating. I saw his face moving closer, but I didn’t move away. I thought he was going to kiss me, but then…

“All right you two, end of the ride. You have a pleasant evening.” the instructor said.

We got off and saw everyone else leaving. The other was waiting for us to show up. Georg and Gustav said goodbye to their dates and we all walked to the car. Everyone else was talking in the car, but Bill and I. We got back to Daisy’s place around 8. Since we did nothing, but clubbing, we decided to go see a movie. We let Gustav pick the film. It was one of these underground movies called “Alone in the Dark”. NEVER AGAIN IS HE PICKING THE MOVIE!!!!

That movie was so glorifying and nasty. I didn’t think Gustav was into that sort of stuff, but the shy ones are always that way. I mean I liked the film, but I would have stuck to something scary yet normal like Saw or a Friday the 13th classic. Daisy is now emotionally scarred for a long time. Tom will comfort her of course. I held on to Bill and Georg the whole time.

We all decide to call it an early night. The boys were going back to their hotel. Daisy and I said our goodbye. Tom kissed Daisy goodnight. I hugged everyone else, all accept on. I got a kiss on the lips by one…Georg.
Bill saw him kiss me. Lip on lip action. I was shocked! Like Daisy and Tom was even weird out. Bill just got into the cab without even looking at me. I was still dumbfounded, so Daisy basically pulled me upstairs.

“Okay…what’s up with that?” Daisy questioned.

I still didn’t say anything. All that replayed in my head was Bill’s face when he saw what happened. I felt this never before explain sharp pain in my heart. I haven’t felt that since…I never saw my mother again.

TO BE CONTINUED…
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!
Shocking!!!!!
Yes, I did it. Georg kisses Sapphire, not Bill. this was suppose to be the chapter it happened, but I thought it would be too predictable if those two kissed this soon.

Next chapter is gonna be about the rest of their week with Tokio Hotel from Daisy's point of view.
This is still a Bill Kaultiz romance, but you're gonna see it from almost every character involved's view point. It may not be that way.
I don't know. I'm just doing this from the top of my head instead of writing it all down first.

This was gonna be posted later, but since its all done & everything I'm gonna do it now.

Please leave my comments on what you think so far. The next chapter will be posted once i get an idea started in my head.

I'm banking on Wednesday afternoon that inspiration will come ^_^
Thank you for reading!!!