Sequel: Hidden in the Shadows
Status: Completed :) Onto the sequel!!

Playing the Game of Love

Chapter Twenty-Six

November 12th, 2010
Friday
Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
2:34 P.M.

“This room has such a great view,” said Raina. She had thrown her suitcase down and went over to the large window, looking out at the vast ocean. Milan put his things down behind her, snaking his arms around her waist. She giggled as he pulled her to him and said

“We’re gonna have so much fun, at the beach, at the bars, and in bed.” She giggled again and said

“You’re bad,” he lightly kissed her neck sending shivers down her body.

“Am I?” he said. She felt him slowly lifting her shirt.

“Stop,” she laughed, “Save it for later stud, I want to go explore,” she turned from the window and he pressed his lips tightly up against hers. It had to be at least the 20th time he had kissed her and she still felt her stomach do a flip.

“God I love doing that,” he said, breathing heavily, “I’ve always wanted to and now I can whenever I want.” She laughed and he kissed her again. “So where do you wanna go?”

“The beach,” the two changed into bathing suits and went down to the beach. The water was a tropical light blue color; the sand was warm and soft. Raina walked ahead of Milan down towards the water. They spent the rest of the day by the sea. Even when night fell they danced and partied at a bar up on shore. Nobody asked for verification of age and Raina had several drinks. She hadn’t had so much fun in a long time. They returned to their room around 3:00 in the morning. They came back tipsy and Milan instantly threw Raina onto the bed. It was her second time and she didn’t feel the painful pressure she had felt the first time. Milan did what he had before; he started out slow and gentle so she was comfortable and then got faster and rougher. She fell asleep in his arms.

It was a vacation they both needed. Everything seemed so stress-free until the next day, when Milan got a call from Brittany. He and Raina were lying back on the beach on a big towel. Raina lay on her stomach reading, while Milan lay next to her on his back, half asleep as he sunbathed. Raina saw Milan’s phone light up

“Someone’s calling you,” she said. Milan sat up and looked at the screen. When he saw it was from Brittany he didn’t want to answer it and waited until the fourth ring before picking up. The first thing she said to him was

“Where are you?”

“What?”

“Tammy told me that you and Raina went off to the Bahamas.” Everyone, besides Tuukka who knew the truth, thought that he had gone on vacation with his parents, and both Brittany and Raina had been invited along, Brittany just couldn’t go because she was already away.

“Ya, that’s true, I’m here with my parents. They invited both you and Raina but you couldn’t come because you’re already away.”

“So why’d you bring Raina?”

“Because my parents like her and invited her to come.”

“What have you been doing?”

“What does it matter?” All of the sudden she put on a sweet voice and said

“I just miss you a lot that’s all.”

“Ok,” he said trying his hardest to not sound sarcastic to her. “Well I gotta go, I’ll call you later.” When Milan hung up Raina burst out laughing and said

“You’re not gonna call back later are you?”

“Nope,” he said. “I’m really all done with her; I’m going to focus completely on you.” Raina listened to the water roll peacefully onto shore and two seagulls call back and forth to each other. “What do you wanna do tonight?” said Milan

“We partied last night, let’s do something different tonight.” said Raina.

“How about a nice romantic dinner?” he said.

“That sounds lovely,” she said, rolling over so she was pressed up against him. She hid her face from the sun in his huge shoulder.

“I’ll find the best restaurant on the island and take you there; whatever you want you can have it.” Raina had taken note of how of how much Milan seemed to be acting like her slave.

“Milan I just wanna forget about what happened, don’t feel like you have to do all of this to make it up to me.”

“I’m sorry,” he said “I still feel horrible about it. I can never make it up to you. Ever. Not in a million lifetimes. So I’m going to spoil and pamper you.” Raina looked up at him and said

“But that’s not what I want, I forgive you completely,” she kissed his nose and the burrowed her face back into this shoulder. “I just don’t want to loose you ever again like I did, she brainwashed you into hating me.”

“I’m still taking you to the best restaurant on the island.”

“Alright just don’t ever feel like you need to make anything up to me again.” The two went back up to the hotel and got ready to go out. They found a small quiet restaurant by the sea shore where they ate outside on a deck giving them a spectacular view of the sunset over the ocean. As they waited for their food Milan decided to bring up the college issue.

“Are you still going to college in LA?”

“Not of you don’t want me to.”

“Stay in Boston with me,” he said. “Go to college there.”

“I will,” she smiled.

“And what about Jeff?” said Milan.

“He’s my friend” she said.

“He’s interested in you.”

“But I’m not,”

“Raina,”

“Milan you’ll just have to deal with him as my friend, trust me I want nothing more from him.” Their food came and they ate for an hour. They decided not to go anywhere else that night and return to the hotel afterward.

They spent the next day scuba diving and taking sightseeing tours around the island. By Sunday night Raina missed Boston and was homesick. Their flight was at 4:00 the next morning so they stayed in again that night. Raina lay on the bed watching TV while Milan took a shower. When he came out completely naked she laughed and said

“Nice ass,”

“Thank you,” he said looking through his suitcase for clothes.

“You feel free to just walk around butt-naked now that we’ve had sex?”

“Absolutely,” he said. He pulled on a pair of boxers before lying down next to her. She shut off the TV and crawled up to the top of the bed to join him.

“It’s been such an amazing weekend.”

“Back to hockey now,” he said.

“It’s not so bad, I miss Boston,” said Raina

“Tomorrows gonna be interesting,”

“What are you gonna say to her?”

“I don’t know, I’ll try and be nice but I have a feeling she won’t want to be.”

“How did you two even get together, you never fully told me?”

“In Vancouver this past summer, I was joining a new gym because the one I was going to was put out of business. I met her when I first went in, she was working at the check-in desk and we started talking and I liked her so I asked her out for dinner. She said yes, we went out, and I really started to like her. We spent the summer together; we got really close and went to Cancun in Mexico. I thought I had fallen in love with her so I invited her to come live with me in Boston for the hockey season.”

“I was so upset when I head you had a girlfriend.” said Raina.

“I’ve always had feelings for you since you were sixteen, I just kept my mouth shut about it because you were still a teen and I knew the age difference, your parents wouldn’t of liked it, you were only sixteen and I was twenty.”

“Age difference wouldn’t have been a problem for me.”

“I know, but it would have been for your parents, I didn’t want Claude on my bad side, and I certainly didn’t want your mother on my bad side, she scared me.” Raina laughed and said

“I’ve always liked you, when I was 14 and 15 I had a crush on you and then as I got older, my feelings matured and I started to love you.”

“Brittany distracted me, if I hadn’t of met her we would have been together a long time ago.” They talked until they slowly fell asleep.

When Raina woke up at 3:00 she let Milan sleep as she packed their things up. She woke him up at 3:30 and they took a bus to the airport.
__________________________________________________
Thanks for reading :) Please comment.