Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 14

@--}-- (same day but in Bryan’s pov)
I was sitting in my chair silently crying when Eli went in with Anna. How could something horrible happen to someone so… wonderful? She didn’t deserve to die, yeah I know that we all cant live for ever but did Anna really need to be taken from us when there were murders and other evil people who were still alive? My head snapped up when I heard a scream, not just any scream it was Eli’s scream, suddenly there were a bunch of doctors rushing towards Annalise’s room.

“She cant be gone! Noooo! Save her do something!” Eli was yelling and crying and wouldn’t come out of the room so the doctors called security to have him removed. Tears were coming down his face, his eyes were red and puffy and his overall appearance was messy. Such a beautiful face didn’t deserve to look the way Eli did and it broke my heart to see him like this. I ran over to where the security people were and told them they could leave.

“Okay well let you take care of your friend and were very sorry for…what happened.” The tallest of the guard people said as they left

“Eli are…are you ok?”

“Sh-she’s g-gone…Bryan, I s-saw h-her d-d-die!” He collapsed in my arms, sobbing and getting my shirt all wet but I didn’t care. I slid down the wall with Eli still in my arms, it seemed odd that even though that he is bigger than me that he could fit so perfectly in my arms. We stayed in this position, Eli in my arms and me sitting on the floor, for awhile neither of us saying anything, just letting our tears fall to the floor and mix together. I don’t know what time it is but Eli had finally stopped crying and was now in a hiccup filled sleep and I was slowly following him as sleep came and took me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok.. this 1 is sad but goes out 2 the 2 who have commented...i really appreciate it
xdmandee and RainbowSkittles1551 :)