Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 17

@--}-- week later, in Nat’s pov

Why? Why did this have to happen?! Why did Anna have to die and leave us!? I just cant take this anymore! I cant take watching one of my best friends break and shatter everyday! Its too hard and too make things worse is that because Eli’s so broken he’s sinking and he’s taking Bryan down with him. Everyday Bryan breaks too, he just cant stand seeing Eli so sad, its breaking his heart.

Luckily we don’t have school for some time, so Nate and I have made it our mission to help Eli move on and that way we can help Bry Bry too. Sowere going to hang out with them all the time and cheer em up, even if we have to forcefully take them somewhere. We made it to Eli’s house and Nathan, like the uncivilized baboon he is started banging on the door and yelling.

“Eli get your but out here before I break your door down and haul you out! Don’t think I wont do it cause I will!”

“Nathan shut up! Just open the door with your key.” He slapped his forehead and pulled out his key. Eli’s parents weren’t home so he was probably by himself in his room.

“Eli, come out, you cant stay locked up in here for the rest of your life!” I yelled out as we made it to his door and as Nathan opened it we were greeted by the sound of Eli banging his head on the wall. Nathan walked in and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder and carrying him out. All the way to the front door a stream of different profanities tumbled out of his mouth.

“Eli if you don’t shut up right this instant I’m going to have Nate hold you down while I wash your mouth with soap, stuff your face with hot sauce, wash your mouth again, smear sugar on your lips and let Bry Bry have you.” I smirked as he instantly stopped cussing at us. “Now Eli I know it hurts and I know that you loved Anna, heck we all did, but you need to move on, don’t forget her but don’t let yourself suffer anymore.”

“Don’t let myself suffer! Anna had to go through so much pain before…”

“Exactly! Its better that she’s gone, now she doesn’t need to deal with all the pain, she’s free now. And now its your turn you had to get your act together, Annalise wouldn’t want you to live your life in misery, she would want you to continue living happily, for the two of you. She wanted you to continue living without her.” A single, silent tear rolled down his rosy cheek and his voice sounded desperate and defeated.

“I-I don’t know how to let her go…she was my everything, she made...me feel… complete.” His last word was whispered. I ran to him and hugged him, but since he was slung over Nathan’s shoulder was awkward and hard to do.

“So your at least going to try and move on Eli? Cause your not the only one whose being dragged down, your taking me, Teddy Bear and Bryan down too.” Another silent tear slid down his cheek and his lip quivered.

“I know and…I’m really really sorry, I don’t want to hurt anyone else. I promise, I promise I will try and…move…on, for all of you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u like! stuff would be nice...i'll love u forever!