Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 22

@--}-- Still Bryans pov
As we arrived at our new house my mother screeched at me to get my lazy butt out of the car and go unpack my things. The house was simple but nice, walking threw the house and avoiding my parents, I ended up in the backyard, which had a little house thing. Walking closer it looked more like a cell. Its once white walls were now caked with dirt, the window was smeared with fingerprints and parts of the roof were falling off. The closer I got the higher my fear of that little house got, it just looked really scary, so I walked back inside.

I chose a room that was on the opposite of the house from my parents but I guess that wasn’t enough to get them to leave me alone.

@--}-- fast forward

“Did you clean yet?” My mother walked into my room with her ‘you disgust me’ face on which wasn’t good for me.

“Ummm… tomorrow is my first day of school…s-so I’ve b-been g-getting my th-things r-ready-”

“Ssssslap!!!” My mother’s hand connected with my face with such force it knocked me off my feet. As I lay on the ground she kicked me with her heels, picked me up and continued slapping me roughly. Her long nails had begun digging into my skin, drawing out blood. I whimpered and cried until she finally let me go and I sunk to the ground holding my throbbing cheek.

“Get up! You worthless piece of dirt! Get up and start cleaning!!” I whimpered as she kicked me one more time before she left me alone. After cleaning myself, I set about to cleaning the rest of the house. By the time I finally finished I was exhausted and went straight to my room.
@--}-- fast forward

“BBBeeeeeppp!!! Bbbbeeeepp!” my alarm clock rang, waking me from my sleep and causing me to roll off the bed and let out a squeak. “Ugh snupid alarm clock!” I rubbed my soar head and flinched when I heard my father’s voice.

“Stop talking to yourself you idiot! Now hurry up and get to school before I-” My father was cut short when my mother began telling him how I wasn’t worth it and other hurtful things.

Tears pricked at my eyes but I held them back and got ready for school. When I got to school I was even more scared than before. This school was way bigger than my school back home, there lots more people and most of them were way bigger than me. Trying not to get in anyone’s way, I rushed to my locker.

@--}-- fast forward a couple days
I made through about a week before someone actually talked to me, and I wasn’t happy they did.

“Hey there cutie, what’s your name?” A girl who was about an inch taller than me asked as she flipped her wavy brown hair and trailed a finger down my chest.

“U-uhhh…I-I’m B-b-bryan.”

“Aww how cute your stuttering! Well my names Sandra.” She kept her finger on my chest, so I gently grabbed her hand with shaky fingers but suddenly found myself lying on the ground.

“Why were you touching my girl! No one goes near her! Especially some little punk like you.” Some kid who was like three times my size, who obviously was in football started yelling and glaring at me, making me flinch at every word.

“I-I w-wasn’t d-doing, s-she was the one t-t-touching m-me.” I whimpered as he lifted me off the ground by my shirt collar. “P-please d-don’t hurt m-me! P-ple-” I didn’t get to finish because I was flung against some lockers. Pain shot through my back but somehow I managed to get up and run. I ran until I reached my house, which wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve ever done, because as soon as I opened the door I was lifted once more.
“Whajjt arrrre yyyyou ddddoingssss backkk here yyou sstupidboy!!” My father was obviously drunk over his head, his breath reeked of alcohol, his words slurred and just sounded weird. I wasn’t in for a good night.

“C-can you p-put m-me down?”

“Nnnnoo thissss is alll yourrrfault!” As he said that last word he brought his fist down on my head. I cried out in pain but this only seemed to encourage him. Soon kicks and punches were being rained upon me. Pain exploded throughout my whole body and something wet began leaking from my lip and from cuts on my arms. When he finally got tired of beating me he left me lying in the hall and went off somewhere.

My tears slid down my soar face and mixed with the blood from my busted lip. Why was I treated like this? What did I ever do to deserve this? Yeah I’m lucky my parents don’t rape me or sell my body for someone else to do that kind of stuff but…going through this isn’t much better. I get beat at home and now I get to be beat at school too.

I somehow managed to crawl to my room and as I lay curled on the floor, welcoming sleep, I whispered, “Can whoever’s up there stop hating me…I wish… I had… skittles.”
♠ ♠ ♠
....