Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 21

@--}-- Flashback Bryan’s pov beginning of school year

We were moving away from the city where I was born, where I grew up, where my friends were, the place where everything I cared about was. Why couldn’t we just have stayed here?

I stared out the window of our moving car and ended up bumping my head against it. “Oww!”

“Shut up! And stop making noise, your distracting me.” My mom glared at me through the mirror. Her light blonde hair swayed a little as she shook her head. Her full red lips turned into a frown as she looked at me.
Why doesn’t she love me anymore? Tears began making there way to my eyes, I quickly turned so my parents wouldn’t see me but I wasn’t fast enough, my father had seen.

“What are you crying over! You worthless piece of trash!” He leaned over in his seat as I snuck lower in mine, trying to get away from him but I couldn’t. he grabbed my shirt collar, pulled me towards him and brought his fist down on me. Pain erupted in the side of my head and wove its way across half my face.

“P-please d-don’t hurt m-m-me!” The tears were now coming down against my will, I knew that my crying and begging would only make things worse, but I couldn’t stop. My mother turned and slapped me, yelling at me to shut up. After a few more hits my father threw me against the seat and we continued our drive to our new home.

I kept looking out the window envying the birds, they could just fly away when something bad happened, I was stuck here to deal with it. I really hope that this move will bring an end to this pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww my poor Bryan...