Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 26

@--}-- Elias pov flashback

The bright, golden sun looked down on our part of the world, warming everything up. Since it was so warm out I had decided to call my friends so we could have a little pool party. I smiled when I looked around and spotted Bryan trying to chase a squirrel. With my stealthy moves I sneaked up on him, wrapped my arms around his small waist and gently tossed him to Nathan.

Ahh!! Nooo! Put me down! Nat! help me!” Bryan started thrashing and kicking, but that only succeeded in making Nathan lose his balance and fall in the pool. Anna and Nat rushed to the side of the pool and helped the two boys get out, trying but failing to control their laughter the whole time.“Eli! Stop laughing and apologize to my BryBry this instant!”

“But Nat… come on it was funny!” I instantly regretted not just apologizing to Bryan when Nat told me to. My eyes widened when I saw Nat glare at me and a low growl escape her lips as she lunged at me. She was small but she could sure tackle and was pretty strong for someone her size. After tackling me she persuaded the soaking wet Nathan to hold me down and, without much persuasion, got Bryan to sit on my chest.

“You didn’t say sorry for being mean to my Bryan so now you will be punished! Haha!” Nat was seriously whacked up sometimes, so I knew I was in for it. Her punishments were not very nice.

“Anna, come on your not just gonna stand there and watch me be punished are you?” I looked at my girlfriend and saw that she was laughing! How could she?!

“Well that wasn’t very nice Eli…sooo hehe you must be punished for being mean to little BryBry.” She smiled at Bryan which made him giggle at her words. Bryan and Annalise have been getting along and our now really close.

“Bu-” I was cut short by Nat’s finger on my lips and the laughter that followed it.

“So as punishment…hmm….ohh I got it!-” Nat jumped up and down which just made Bryan jump up and down which made me go through some pain. “-okay Bryan first stop bouncing, next put your face right up in Eli’s face-”

“What!?!” I yelled out, confused but Bryan was just blushing a cute pink.

“Ohh come on Eli, being that close to Bryan isn’t going to kill you, so be nice.” Anna smiled at me then laughed when she saw my shocked expression.

“Annalise, please please help me…” I started whining to her but stopped when Nat whispered in her ear and she started laughing. Then Nat whispered in Bryan’s ear, but I couldn’t hear her. Bryan giggled and blushed and started leaning closer to me. “Uhhh…”

“Your punishment will be to tell Bryan compliments and stuff like that-”, she winked at me, “all day! And I don’t mean stuff like your hair looks nice today, you can say the sweet stuff but come on! Say stuff that’ll make Bryan turn as red as a cherry! Hehe okay, now were off to the pool!” Nat laughed at my expression and jumped in the pool, sprinkling the world in cold, clear drops of water as Anna and the Teddy Bear joined her.
“Umm…Bryan can you get off me?”

“Sure, after you…tell me…something.”

“Okay fine…umm…Bryan, you look very… sexy… when your all wet.” Bryan blushed and I laughed at him as he got off me and helped me up.

“Help! I’m drowning! Ahh!” Nathan started yelling and slipping under the surface of the water, only to pop up and wave his arms in the air.

“Ahh! Elias get him! Stop!” Bryan started panicking and running around me in a circle. I caught him and held him.

“Bryan, Bryan! Look he’s just playing around he’s fine.”

“Ohh…okay. Come on lets go swimming then.” he smiled at me and tugged me with him to the pool. Annalise swam over to us and I grabbed her hand, giving her a quick kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u like!