Please...Try to Live on Without Me

38

Bryan’s pov
I whimpered as he threw me on a bed and walked back to the door.

“We’ll have fun later, right now I got some stuff to take care. Catch ya later Cupcake.” He winked at me and shut the door and locked it. I sighed sadly and looked around the room. I squealed and ran to the window, maybe he left it unlocked! I tried pushing it up and getting it to open but I wouldn’t move its big butt! I sank to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest.

“Will I ever get out of here?” I closed my eyes and wiped my eyes when tears poked my eyes. I rubbed my arms and whimpered as the feeling of loneliness washed over me. I laid against the wall and whimpered as memories I never wanted to live through again attacked me. “P-please… “
Flashback (Bryan)

“Bryan you idiot! Watch where your going!” I shrank away from my mother.
“I’m s-sorry M-mom-”

“SLAP!” I held my throbbing cheek and looked up at her with wide eyes. She clucked her tongue and shoved me away from her.

“Stop stuttering you retard.” I walked towards my room and sat on my bed. ’Why doesn’t she love me?’

“BRYAN! COME HERE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF-” I cringed at the sound of my fathers voice and walked out into the hall only to be knocked down by a hand punching me in the face. I yelped and held my face. I looked up towards my fathers angry face. His face was red and he was clenching his fist together so tight that his knuckles were going white. I crawled back but he yelled and lunged for me. I screamed as he grabbed me by my collar and punched my face repeatedly. “I WISH THAT YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN, YOUR JUST A WASTE OF SPACE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!!” He slammed me into the wall and slammed his knee into my stomache.

I gasped at his last word and my eyes widened, ’they couldn’t know… could they?’
“Don’t look surprised you disgusting parasite, we’ve noticed things and our suspicions were confirmed when one of your classmates stopped by this morning. God I wish I had never given birth to you.” She walked up to me and slapped me hard across the face, her long red nails breaking the skin and drawing blood. Tears ran down my face as she watched as her husband, my dad, landed kick after kick on me. He growled and roughly grabbed a fistful of my hair and started dragging me towards the backdoor. I struggled against him, trying to get away but he kept dragging me, unfazed by my screams.

I turned to my mother and looked at her with pleading eyes and tears running down my face. “Help me! Please!” I yelled at her, screaming at her to help me but she watched my father drag my beaten body, watched my tears fall and mix with blood, watched her only son, only child be abused. “P-please…help me.” He reached the door and yanked it open. I turned back to my mother, desperation clearly on my face. He yanked me back as a tear slid down the corner of her eye. “Mommy! Help me!” He slammed the door and dragged me into the shed at the back of the yard.

“Your getting what you deserve you sick insect!” He pushed me against the wall and punched me in the face. I fell to the floor and tried crawling away but he laughed and grabbed my arm, twisting it around until a loud crack was heard and my screams followed it. I whimpered and held my broken arm as he laughed at me and picked up the nearest thing to him; a gardening tool, the one that looks like claws. I backed away and screamed when he ran at me and swung the weapon; slashing my arm in the process. Red blood leaked out of the claw marks on my arm. I screamed as he hit me in the head with the back end of the tool and while I was on the floor he started slashing and hitting me with anything he could find. The salty, metal taste of blood filled my mouth and ran down my entire body. My screams were muffled by the rag he stuffed in my mouth and my wrists and ankles ached from the rope he tied me in. My body screamed in agony and tears ran freely down my face. I screamed as his shoe collided with my ribs and a loud snap was heard.

“YOUR NOT MY SON! EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!” He kicked my face and I screamed. He turned to walk out but spit in my face first and slammed the shed door shut. I whimpered at how dark it was and at all the noises I could hear. I curled into a small ball and cried myself to sleep. (End of flashback)
♠ ♠ ♠
an update! comments mean more to me than skittles...maybe ^ ^
but please comment!
ohh i gots fishies... 8)
i feel bad bout this chap..