Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 5

@--}-- (flashback) February
“Come on Elias just ask her out already. We know you like her and besides the Valentine Dance is coming up and if you don’t hurry, Bryans going to make you go with him.”

“Bryan wouldn’t dare”

“I wouldn’t dare what? What wouldn’t I dare? What what?!”

“To-” I covered Nathan’s mouth with my hand while mumbled protests came out it. “To give the tree a hug!” Bryan ran and wrapped his arms around the tree, while he giggled like a madman.
“Umm…Elias?”

“Yeah Nathan?”

“Ask Bryan how much coffee he’s had”

“Wha-” That’s when I saw that Bryan was holding an empty bottle of star bucks.

“Coffee is good for the soul!” Bryan yelled at the top of his lungs, making kids stop and stare at us.

“Who gave you coffee?” Nat asked as she poked Bryan, making him giggle.

“Hmm…let me think ohh! It was those guys over there! Hehe they said they liked watching the show!” Nat and Nathan laughed while I frowned. Those guys were on my basketball team and they knew that Bryan wasn’t into girls, got hyper when given certain things, and had apparently taken a liking to me, which when he gets hyper tends to show. My thoughts were interrupted when Bryan started breathing down my back, which made me jump, and him giggle.

“Please stop that”

“You know you like it Eli”

“No I don’t…Nat please make him stop” I whined to her, making her laugh while she pulled Bryan away. As soon as he was off me, I ran as fast as I could towards the front of the school, yelling over my shoulder “I’ll see you guys later!” And because Bryan looked as sad as his hyperness would let him look, I yelled out, “You can sit by me at lunch Bry!” His face instantly lit up.

“Ok Eli!”

I knew I was probably going to regret telling him that. I liked Bryan but whenever I sat by him he always tried getting close to me, really close. Sometimes he even tries sitting on my lap, which makes me uncomfortable but on most days I have to sit still and deal with it, because if my move away from him I’ll probably make him cry.

“Hey Elias” There was that amazing voice I wanted to here

“Ohh hey Annalise” She smiled as we began walking to our class. “So…umm…I was wondering if…you…liked flowers?” I rushed the last part out and mentally slapped myself for not having the guts to ask her out.

“Umm yeah, I love flowers especially blue roses”

“Blue roses? I’ve never seen a blue rose”

“That’s because there rare and aren’t really found out there-” she spread her arms out and smiled”-but that’s why I love them, cause there just like certain things in life, when you get something special you have to cherish and love it until its time to let it go, then you have to move on and enjoy the rest of your time.” We walked on in a comfortable silence until I cleared my looked throat and t her.

“Umm…Annalise…would you umm…wanna…go on a date-”

“BANG!” Right as I said date, I ran into the side of a locker, tripped over my foot and fell on the floor. People who were walking by started laughing at me as I rubbed my soar forehead. Annalise tried hiding her laughter but when my words clicked in her brain she smiled so bright, the sun would have been jealous.

“Well Elias considering how charming you are and how devoted you would be, I mean running into a metal locker just to show me that nothing would stop you, hehe of course I would!” She helped me up and started jumping up and down, giggling the whole time, a smile never once leaving her delicate lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! my chaps arent too long but there something i guess...so anyway can anyone tell me the best guy name...ever?