Status: Im working on it.

Nightmare

Chapter 4

Matt had asked me just about everything under the rainbow, mainly things about favorite bands, colors, foods, pets, places. It seemed like the only thing he didn’t ask me about was my life, my parents, my family, how I ended up here, and for that I was thankful.
I knew that I was gonna have to talk about my life with him at one point or another; I just hoped that it didn’t come soon.
“Well I guess that we only have one question left”, Valerie said, I gulped. Matt got on his knee is front of me, “Will you, Haley, take my hand and be my daughter?” Matt asked this so seriously that I knew he meant it. I nodded and said yes, then, taking me by surprise, he threw his hulk-arms around me and squeezed me tightly twirling me around.
I heard a knock at the door and Matt put me down, “Come in”, I said and Lilly walked in. “So?” She asked and Matt walked over to her. “Lilly, I want to have Haley as my daughter, how long will that take?” Lilly looked stunned and relieved, “Well, Mr. Sanders, how about you and your wife just come on in my office and we can fill out the papers, and I just have to get them approved. You can pick Haley up in about a week; make sure you get her a living space settled at your house and stuff.
Matt nodded and turned around and gave me a hug before saying bye and walking out of my room, Valerie did the same and I plopped myself on the bed and began to wonder what the hell just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
More is coming today i wanna give an extra shout out to everyone who has commented.

Thank you: x_MNG_x , livirox100 , pocahontas , littlebirdie100.