Status: Im working on it.

Nightmare

Chapter 3

There I stood in front of what I could only describe as the hulk, tattoos replacing the green skin. I stared at him and I heard Lilly cough to get his attention, he looked my way and I quickly looked down blushing, I hoped that he didn’t notice me staring, I don’t need to scare him off already.
Lilly moved a little closer to me and put her arm around my shoulders and looked the hulk man in the eye, “Mr. Sanders this is Haley, she’s been in the orphanage for about six months.”
Mr. Sanders, as Lilly called him, smiled at me and put his arm around a smallish brunette woman that I just noticed, “Hey Haley, you can call me Matt and this is my wife Valerie”, his voice was so gentle that it seemed that he thought if he talked any louder that he might break me.
I decided that being mute wasn’t gonna get me outta here, neither was being anti-social, so I looked up, right in the eyes of Matt, and coughed gently before speaking, “Hi, Matt, Valerie, as you know my name is Haley”, I lifted my left arm up and waved.
Lilly seemed relieved and sighed quietly before removing her arm from my shoulders and smiling happily she said the one thing that I absolutely dreaded, “Well before there’s any talk of adoption I think that Haley should take you to her room so you guys can talk, see if you guys have any common interests.”
Matt looked at me, asking if that was alright with me and I nodded briskly before turning around and walking down the hall toward my room, I could hear Matt and Valerie’s footsteps following behind me.
I stopped in front of my door, which had a sign that said, “Visitors Continue at Their Own Risk”, I heard Matt chuckle softly, “Some sign you got their”, he commented and I shrugged before opening the door and walking over to my bed, plopping on top of it.
I saw Matt and Valerie take in all of the posters that covered the walls and the paper ridden floor and nod approvingly. “So you actually listen to these bands”, Matt asked as he looked over the Three Days Grace, Suicide Silence, Atreyu, and Brokencyde posters.
I nodded and sighed remembering the Avenged Sevenfold poster that had gotten ripped and was somewhere in one of my drawers, “Yeah, I used to have an Avenged Sevenfold one but it got ripped, have you heard of them?”
I looked up and saw Matt grinning really big, “Careful Matt, grinning like that’ll crack that pretty face of yours”; I said matter-of- factly. I head Valerie crack up and Matt look at me, still grinning, “You know what Haley, I have heard of Avenged Sevenfold, I heard that the lead singer was pretty hot, and that his wife was a great piece of ass”, I raised my eye brows, waiting for Valerie to slap him, but all she did was blush and thank him.
I tilted my head and opened my mouth to say something but Matt interrupted me, “Haley, you are looking at M. Shadows, lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold, and his wonderful, piece of ass wife Valerie.”
My jaw dropped down to the floor and my eyes bugged out, I tried to talk but my voice was currently unavailable, since I was still laying down I jumped up and raced over to my drawers and threw some shirts out and pulled the poster out, I quickly unfolded it and held it next to Matt.
I looked at Matt then at the poster and nodded numbly, I couldn’t believe it, here in front of me was M. Shadows, lead singer of the band that had comforted me when I couldn’t sleep. I dropped the poster and looked Matt in the eyes, I coughed, “Thank you”, I said.
Matt seemed puzzled by my statement but I wasn’t gonna clarify; no way did he need to know. “So Matt what do you wanna know about me?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, do u like it? Love it? Hate it? Last post until i get 10 comments and 15 subscribers. Tell ur friends about it, if u want more than sunscribe and post.