Status: Im working on it.

Nightmare

Chapter 6

I woke up today in a great mood, Matt was going to come and get me today and I was going to have a home with Matt and Valerie.

I didn’t plan to call them Mom and Dad, that role is saved for my real mommy and daddy, I hadn’t talked to them in a couple of months and I really needed to, I always gave them updates of my life.

In the past six months I had visited them countless times but I didn’t have any money and since the Library was under construction I didn’t have an excuse to give Lilly, the cemetery they were in was miles and miles from here and I knew that when I went with Matt, unless I told them the whole story, that my visits would become fewer and fewer until they were almost inexistent.

I really wanted to talk to my parents but what if when I told Matt and Valerie they wouldn’t want me anymore? I didn’t want to have to go back to the orphanage, if I went back then I would most likely never be adopted and I would have to stay here until I turned eighteen. Even then where would I go?

The only family I had was my grandparents and they live in some retirement home in Wyoming. I literally had no one, but myself.

I heard a knock on my door and I looked up, Lilly walked in and smiled, “They`re here honey, now I want you to be strong and make something of yourself, ok?” Lilly asked her voice cracking. I nodded my head and hugged her tight, “I promise Lilly.”

I got out of Lilly`s grip and got my backpack, throwing it over my shoulder and walking down the hall, Matt was waiting there.

“Hey Haley, how`s my favorite daughter doing?” he asked lovingly. I rolled my eyes, “Matt, I’m your only daughter you buffoon”, Matt feigned hurt and I laughed before walking out of the house, Matt trailing behind me.

I was almost to his car when suddenly I had the wind knocked out of me and I was being swung around by someone. I heard Matt tell the person to let me go and I was suddenly released. My eyes widened when they met the person who lifted me up. “Hey. I’m Jimmy” he said and I nodded slowly.

I snapped out of it when I felt Jimmy take my backpack from my shoulder, “Matt! Why aren’t you carrying your daughter’s luggage?” Jimmy asked astonished and I giggled taking my bag back and heading over to the car. I heard Matt to tell Jimmy to shut up and I rolled my eyes, Matt caught up to me and smiled, “Sorry about him, he forgot him medication today”. I laughed and shook my head, “Its fine”, Matt unlocked the car and I got in the front while Matt got in the drivers and Jimmy jumped into the back.

I rested my head against the seat and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, sooooo srry I aint posted sooner, I hope this is ok. I want 10 comment b4 the next chapter. ILYALL!!! ♥♥♥