Status: Im working on it.

Nightmare

Chapter 7

I felt myself being shook awake and I groaned before covering my face with my hands. I heard a deep voice chuckle and I slowly opened my eyes before looking around the car and seeing Matt, Valerie and Jimmy. Oh yeah. He adopted me.

I blinked again. "Are we there yet?" I asked. Matt chuckled before nodding and I grabbed my bag before opening the door and hopping out of the car.

I looked around at the house and nodded approvingly before looking at Matt. "I like" I said. He chuckled before leading me up to the house and opening the door.

I looked around the front room and noticed it looked really orderly, strange. Matt told me that the others were gonna come tomorrow after I get settled and I nodded in agreement. I was getting kinda sleepy, all this moving is tiring.

I went to the couch and laid down, which made Matt look at me strangely. "What? Im fudging sleepy." I said which made Matt laugh. Whatever.

I closed my eyes and snuggled a pillow.

********************

I felt the blade enter me roughly and I cried out. I heard Him tell me to shut up and I complied as I felt the blade press harder. I felt him slap me and I barely felt it as my face was already almost numb. This was hell. Worse than hell I was still alive. I felt the blame moving and I felt sharp pain.

********************

I screamed and screamed. "Mommy!!!!! Daddy!!!!!! Help me!!!!!" The sensible part of my brain kept telling me that it was just a dream but the rest of me was clouded my the images.

I felt Matt holding me and yelling at me, telling me that it was all fine.

It wasnt.
♠ ♠ ♠
just for my dedicated readers i love yall