Status: writing.

Rebel.

grab the towel, and run.

The next morning, I wake with a start.
I slowly open my eyes, and the first thing I see is..
Jess?
"Um, hi?" I say, rubbing my eyes.
"Woah. You're not dead! I thought you were." she explains quickly.
"Oh." I giggle a little.
Jess is so close, her blond hair tickling my nose.
"Um, okay. Can you get off me now?" I asked.
"Oh, sorry!" she quickly jumps off the bed.
I glance at the clock, it reads 10:02
"How long have you been up?" I ask Jess, seeing her fully dressed, makeup and all.
"An hour, perhaps?" I contain my giggle. It sounded so funny when she said 'perhaps' in her accent.
"Wow. So, what's happening today?"
"Well, school?! We have it three times a week. Today's Monday, so it's Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays."
"Oh. Okay. What time?"
There is a pause before Jess speaks again.
"Um, ten-thirty?"
"What?!" I cry, leaping out of the bed, and running toward the bathroom.
My hair is knotted again. That'll be fun to comb out, I think, and groan.
"I gotta get a shower!" I yell, and throw all my clothes onto the floor. I jump into the water, not realizing how hot it is. I yelp, and turn it down a bit.
After three minutes of scrubbing my hair, I turn off the water. But wait, where's my towel? Right, I'd left it on my bed.

I panic for a few seconds, then call out to Jess.
I wait a few seconds, but hear nothing, so I decide to dart out of the bathroom.
Bad idea.
As I'm running for my bed, I notice that Jess has left the front door of our room open.
And staring directly inside, Jason.
Oh. My. God.
I just streaked across my room naked. And Jason watched the whole thing.
I grab the towel and wrap it around me, my face a bright shade of red.
I peek out past the hall, hoping he left the building, city, country.
But he's still there, his mouth wide open.
He waves a little bit, and acts like I didn't just totally flash him.
I run back into the bathroom, and slip on my butt on the wet floor. I groan and help myself up.
Glancing at the clock on the bedside table, I find out I only have thirteen minutes to be ready.

I pull on a pink v-neck t-shirt, with my favourite skinny jeans, and black flats. I brush my teeth and dry my hair quickly, and check the clock again. It reads 10:27. I run back into the main room, and see Jess sitting on the bed, texting with her phone.
"Almost ready?" she asks, not looking up.
"Yup. Lead the way." I reply, and we both make our way down the long staircase.
We pass crowds of kids outside, and walk into another building.
Wait, another building? I didn't know this place had another building.
We pass lockers and classrooms.
"This place feels just like a real school," I say, glancing around.
"That's because it is one. Northern Lakeside High. Population, three-fifty. We mix with the normal city kids here."
"Oh, I didn't know that.."
"Yeah."
"Here's the office, you're gonna have to go in there and ask for your locker. I'll see you around!" Jess says, then walks off.
"Wait, Jess!" I say, but she's too far away to hear. I turn the other way and -
"Ow," I say, bumping into someone tall and hard.
"You again?" Jason fake-groans.
Are you kidding me? Again? We're like magnets. It's really annoying.

I remember what happened this morning, and feel my face flush with colour. That's a real problem of mine. I'm always blushing, at the slightest things.
"Oh boy," I say quietly.
"You just can't stay away from me, can you?" he smirks, his blue eyes looking blue-r than I'd ever seen them before. My stomach does a flip. I remember the words I'd said yesterday. I don't know him that well, I can't like him. Sarah, stop.
"I can, easily. You're just always in my way." I say grumpily, crossing my arms.
"Maybe you just can't resist me." he teases, and I want to smack him.
"Yeah, yeah." I try not to crack a smile.
"So, what are you doing after school?" he asks, smiling at me. He's leaning against the locker, his strong muscular arms ju- Sarah! What are you saying?! You don't like him! Give it up!
"Nothing, I'm pretty sure."
"Well, a few of my friends and I are going to the mall around five, if you want to come."
What?! Was this a date? Or just a casual invite?
"Oh," I begin, thinking about it for a second. "Sure. Where do I meet you?"
Well, don't be mad at me. I was under pressure, okay!?
"No, that's fine, I'll come to your room, now that I know where it is .." he says, chuckling. I feel heat rise to my face again. That damn blushing problem.
"Okay, I'll see you then."
"Bye."
We both smile, and he walks away.
I skip into the office, then realize.
I'm going on a date / hanging out with Jason Daniels. Woah!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay! I'm starting to like Jason. haha. please comment ! :)