Status: New Story

Knives and Pens

Making A Break For It

“We better go through the tests so we can see how the guys are holding up.” I stood up. I was worried about them, they always had some new kind of injury-from a bruise to a broken arm.

“I swear if Brian has one more black eye I swear I will kill whoever gave it to him.” Ebony threatened, she hated the scientists more than any of us.

“Well. We better see how they are holding up. Do you have… it?” I asked urgently, lowering my voice on the last part.

“Yes I have the gun,” She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, “Do I ever go anywhere without it? Also in my boot, I have my father’s knife. The big one? Yeah.” Ebony told me like it was no big deal. All of a sudden she was tackled from behind.

I hesitated for a moment but retreated when she screamed at me, ““FIND THEM BEFORE THE GUARDS DO. I WILL GET OUT LATER! YOU KNOW MY MESSAGE TO GIVE. BE SAFE!”

I took off down the corridor, turning where I knew the guys would be. I ran to the first cell where Johnny and Zacky were placed. I pulled a bobby pin out of my pocket and skillfully opened the lock. They piled out the cell and helped me unlock the other’s cells. Everyone was there except… Matt. Shit.

“Where’s Matt?” I asked Jimmy.

“I don’t know… He wasn’t here when I woke up.”

“God damn it!” I fussed for a moment, showing Ebony what I saw. I pulled out my pocket mirror. I rotated it so she saw who was here. On my hand I wrote, Matt was missing, we couldn’t find him. I pulled out of her head. “Okay guys you know the drill.”

We ran towards the exit, dodging guards the whole way there. We
finally bust through the back door, finding two cars waiting for us.

Okay Johnny, you take that one,” I said pointing to the white Corvette, “And wait for Ebony and Matt at the safe point until Matt calls you. The rest of us will take the SUV to the safe house. Oh Johnny, be careful.” We all piled into a vehicle and peeled out the parking lot.

Finally, we were free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I was really nervous about this chapter... Shh don't tell Megan:D
This isn't the best chapter, but they will get better- I'm still getting a feel of the story....
But comment, and subscribe anyways; okay ;D