Status: New Story

Knives and Pens

The Sweet Taste of Sin

Ebony's POV

I saw Johnny smile at my last comment. Matt picked up my hands and I gave him a confused look. He just smiled that beautiful dimply smile and started playing with my fingers. I just rolled my eyes. Johnny coughed.

“We are almost there. Matt, Ebony, I know you both need to *ahem* eat so there is a room in the back.” Matt just smirked at Johnny’s comment. I smiled and looked Matt over. He caught me staring and growled playfully. I smiled.

“Now if you two would stop having eye sex, we are here.” Johnny sighed. We followed him into the building.

“Next time you’re driving. At one point I thought they would fuck in the back of the car! While I am driving? Seriously people!” Johnny yelled at Rosemarie who just smirked.

“Ebony your room is ready. Please don’t be too loud.” Rose pleaded.

“Yes Rosie.” I said as I grabbed Matt’s hand and we went to the back. As soon as the door shut his lips were attached to mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and earned a moan from him. He lifted me up against the wall. I pulled away from the kiss and he growled. I slowly started kissing his jaw line and I could feel the moan in his throat when I got just under the corner of his jaw. I kissed down his neck until I could feel his pulse on my lips. I felt the sweet liquid fill my mouth. His hands tightened on my waist as he dragged his finger up my spine. I shivered and I could feel his muscles ripple with laughter. I quickly licked the wound and watched it close up.

“You know you just kind of ruined the moment.” I pouted. He laughed again.

“Oh did I? I’m sorry. How about I do this?” He said as he licked down my neck. I just laughed.

“So you wouldn’t consider that ruining the moment? Hmm?” He said as he kissed down my neck. I couldn’t contain the moan when he got to my sweet spot. He nibbled on it playfully and I just growled at him. He chuckled and then bit in to my neck. I was overwhelmed with feelings of both pain and pleasure. It was the perfect combination. I looked at his eyes and they changed from the beautiful hazel to a deep purple. He licked over my wound and stepped away from me. My hormones were running crazy. Usually feeding, with one person actually drinking, leads to sex. But when we feed on each other, it always leads to sex and it’s the best kind that you can have. He looked at me hungrily and grabbed my waist.

“You ready, babe?” He asked huskily.

“Yeah.” I breathed. I don’t think I will keep my promise to Rosemarie…
♠ ♠ ♠
Now you find out a bit about what they are, as well as read a bit of action.

comment, subscribe, do all of that lovely stuff.

Comments= Free hug and virtual skittles.

~M