Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Bitchface

She knew how much I liked him. Well it is unni- Airica Aisu Kishi, she wants everyman to her fucking self ! Which pissed me off; even more. She has the looks, book-smarts & can have any guy she wanted. Why would she want my crush? I am just a 5'0 feet-averaged girl, atleast let me have him. Just him. The smile when unni & Seungri came around-faded off my face. Curling my lips inwardly "BigBang has a press conference tomorrow in Busan." I acknowledged unni blandly. "Thanks Dino!" she pipped, rolling my eyes at her perkiness "Yeah, sure ! And It's Desiree !" I snapped for the 30th time today,walking strutting away-leaving her bewildered. Pissing unni off by wearing casual clothing to work such as a; bright ass green hoodie, jean shorts + UGGs.

Image

It gave me the audacity to have a change of heart-in other words;: METAMORPHOSIS
Today's the rebirth of DesireeDino Kuriimu Kishi. New me. MY style. Different attitude. I No longer Shall take Shit from ANYBODY . I walked into the 'meeting room' where BigBang was renewing their contract deal. "Sorry for disturbing you guys, but you have a contract signing in less than 15-minutes with 'Fila'." I announced, walking out the room.

"Hey babes!" I greeted Woo with a peck on the lips. He licked his bottom lip & smiled "I missed you." I smiled lightly, he's sweet-but I just don't feel anything. "Missed you t-too." he smiled again, grabbing my hand. "Where are we going?" I frowned "I'm not allowed to leave work yet, I'm just on break." pouted with an 'ang-ang' as he likes to call it-face. It was the most adorable thing. "I'm sowwy! I'll buy you dried mango's after work, yeah?" he grinned ear to ear, furiously shaking his head. We headed back inside the YG office. I pecked him on the cheek "See you later oppa!" I said waving good-bye.

All five members of BigBang moved swiftly with smiles/smirks spread upon their faces, as Bo Yui artistically snapped photos of them for Fila. "Smile...SMIRK TOP!" he yelled enthusiastically. He lined the guys up by;- TOP, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung & G-Dragon.
As he paused for a second reviewing the picture he took, I peeked over his shoulder. I have to admit he had some pretty amazing charisma behind the camera. With a few buttons pressed the picture looked lively.

Image

Three more photos were taken as Kiwi waved me over. "Yes?" I questioned as my nose flared up. "Can we talk?" "Aren't we-already?" her smile faded "What's up with you, all of a sudden?" Gritting my teeth, I narrowed my eyes "Not a damn thing; except for the fact that you're leading two guys on." "What are you talking about?" she asked. "Don't play ass." I replied walking off; only to be pulled back by the wrist. "Get off of me !" I retorted through clenched teeth. "Not until you tell me what's going on." "Get off of me NOW !" I shoved her. ANTI-FUCKING UNNI . She remain on balance slapping me across the cheek. Everybody in the studio, stopped what they were doing & watched us silently. Tears ran down my cheeks; "YOU BITCH!" I yelled walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooyoung of 2PM, yesh! Intense chap, huh? =]]

FILA PHOTOSHOOT; Seungri x GD!

Image

Image

KEEP GOING, YEAH!