Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Flight Fight

Image

Girls Outfits.
Image

____________________________________________________________________

** Seungri's Point OF View **

I looked at our two assistants, currently not talking to each other. I wondered how they were communicating, but I soon figured out why they both have unlimited texting. It had been a week since Kiwi hit her dongsaeng. I heard them arguing, and I'm pretty sure I heard things being thrown. They've messed up our schedules once too, we were double booked the other day and had to cancel. We haven't had to cancel, really, EVER.

I saw Kiwi laughing with Ji-Yong-hyung, because he kept poking her. Dezi was on her company netbook, answering fanmail and uploading pictures. After that painful dinner, she had started dressing different, wearing pants/shorts and ditching the heels for sneakers. She didn't like being called by her nickname anymore, either. Today, she was wearing a Union Jack tee, leather pants,which look quite HOT on her and Union Jack converse. I noticed she wasn't wearing the matching bracelet she and her sister always wore, she was only wearing the necklace. Oooh, bad sign.

______________________________________________________________________

I decided to go sit with hyung and unni, because Dezi didn't want to be bothered, and because Tabi, Dae, and YB were sleeping. Lazy Asses. "POKE WAR!"I yelled as I flopped down on the couch next to them.

Private Jet [Inside]
Image

"Nooo!" Kiwi laughed, and started poking me and GD furiously, at the same time. I'm very ticklish, and GD started tickling me. "Okay okay I give up!" I laughed and opened my eyes, surprised to be staring at Desiree. She looked pissed and disgusted. "My gosh, you guys are so cute. I love you babos." Kiwi brushed a fake tear from her eye and giggled. GD kissed her on the cheek, and I kissed her on the other. "We love you both! You're epically awesome, you and the dinosaur over there." GD pointed to Dezi, and chuckled. She just glared. I felt a poke in my side, and looked over to unni. She was making strange eye motions towards Dez, I guess she was trying to tell me to go talk to her. I couldn't she had..a..a..boyfriend!

"Oh my fucking god you are SUCH A WHORE! I can't believe you're my fucking sister!" Dezi suddenly exploded. I don't know who was more shocked, Me or Kiwi unni. "What the-" Kiwi started, but Dez cut her off. "Don't 'WHAT THE' me, you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about!" I really got scared when unni's normally light brown eyes turned dark. That meant she was angry. I scooted away, not wanting to get injured or something. Unni's voice was unnervingly calm when she spoke. "First of all, Desiree Kuriimu Kishi, do NOT speak to your unni like that. SECONDLY, what in the HELL are you talking about! And don't tell me I know, because I wouldn't ask if I did." Dez looked close to tears,I wanted to hug her.

"You just SIT THERE, flirting with those two in FRONT of me, and leading them on in front of EACH OTHER!! What kind of girl does that! Oh, right, my WHORE of a sister!" her voice broke on the last word. I was kind of confused. Apparently unni was too. "Wait, you think I'm playing them?" She started to laugh harshly. "Desiree. You think I LIKE Seungri?" Dezi crossed her arms and attempted to look defiant. "I don't think! I KNOW." Kiwi continued to speak calmly, with a hint of humor in her voice. "What makes you come to that conclusion, Dinosaurus?" Dezi gritted her teeth. "Don't fucking call me that. I heard what Seungri said at dinner, when you opened the door and greeted Wooyoung, he said Why can't that be me?. AND at the park, I saw you flirting with him. You had your arm around him, and he was poking you and you guys hugged and everything. I SAW YOU!" On the verge of tears, she sat down hard in her chair.

The look on Kiwi's face was PRICELESS. And you should have seen GD gaping, absorbing all the drama.

"You, you think I want to TAKE Seungri from you? FIRST, he came to ME asking for advice about YOU! He wanted to make sure he had nothing to worry about with Wooyoungie coming to visit! The pokes were playful, the hug was pure reassurance for him! I only love him as a nam-dongsaeng! Why do you think I didn't mind when I caught you two kissing?" Our faces simultaneously turned red. Kiwi continued. "Why do you think I didn't keep nagging you about work-business relationships? WHY, do you think I allowed Wooyoung to visit? From you first told me, I knew you took a liking to Maknae." Dezi just sighed. "Plus, he's too young for me anyway." GD pouted. "Hey, don't I come in on this!" he asked. "Yeah, Dinosaurus, you knew I had a crush on Ji-Yong. What has come over you that you would think I wanted to steal Seungri away from you?" Yeah, Dezi, what?

Wait..she really DOES like me and not him. YES YES YES YES! I STILL WIN!

"You really, REALLY think I would try to take someone my yeo-dongsaeng loved AWAY from her?" Kiwi shook her head. :Have I EVER denied you anything you loved?"

_____________________________________________________________________

Just then Kiwi's phone rang. She looked down at the caller ID, and went pale. "Yoboseyo, Yang-Goon-ah." Everyone went still. YG wasn't happy about the tension lately, and he was especially not happy about the messed up schedule. Kiwi turned pink. "Yes, sir." She listened for a moment, then spoke again. "It was my fault, I overlooked the schedule. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." GD leaned in to listen, and Kiwi pushed him away. "Yes, sir. We will. Okay. Jagbyeol-insa." She hung up the phone, and uttered a quiet "Fuck." "What's the problem?" I asked her. She sighed, rubbed her temples, and dropped her phone. "YG wants to meet with us, and he didn't sound happy. " "All of us?" GD asked. "No, " she sighed again. "Just me and my sister."

Uh oh, that CAN'T be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
MAN, THIS IS SOOO DRAMA-FUL! Comments make me happy btw. OH and I <3 my yeo-dongsaeng?