Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Lies can hurt the most

"Desiree c'mon, I didn't mean it." Seungri pleaded for forgiveness as I simply ignored him. I am not-I repeat NOT talking to him. Iwas am his girlfriend, therefore I should be known as Seungri's girlfriend not best friend. Best friend my ass..How does he think It made me feel? Calling me a fucking best friend. Oppa Seungri, you have dropped your head. "I Love you, that's what matters the most." Glaring at him, I headed towards TOP. "Hiya oppa!" looking up from his magazine, he nodded his head. "Why aren't you talking to maknae?" he questioned out of curiosity. "Instead of calling me his girlfriend, I go by best friend in the public." I hissed the 'public' part. He grunted "Makes more sense to me." earning a slight slap, I sent a death glare towards him "YAH! You biased, stop picking sides. I'm the youngest & I'm adorable, you're supposed to be on my side. " grunting again "And I'm the biased?" What ever you say TOP, what ever you say...

Laying down, I suddenly hear footsteps enter my room"Are you seriously gonna ignore your boyfriend?" UGH, SEUNGRI!! "Are you seriously stalking me? And correction best friend." he sighed frustratingly "Why won't you let this go?" I looked at him for a moment "Because Seungri. Is that all I'm considered to you? A fucking friend? Suppose we get married, am I gonna be known as your long fucking lost sister?" I barked as he looked at me with a blank stare. "I fly from the United States to Korea to spend time with you-my boyfriend & I get fucking called your best friend. How do you think that makes me feel? Like piece a shit, now If you can-excuse yourself & get the fuck out of my room. " he looked at me sadly and apologized, quickly leaving my room. Tears started to form. Why is it so hard to love you Seungri? First it was us against the world, now it's us against each other.

Sitting on the couch "Are you okay unni?" I questioned as she nodded "Y-yeah, I'm fine." she reassured "Don't let that human affect you!" I pointed to her stomach, earning a pinch "Ow!" "Hush! Don't say shit like that out loud!" she warned as I rubbed my arm "Okay, sheesh. Pinch my whole fucking flesh off." she grimaced "Sorry, I just don't want to be more stressed. Got it?" I shook my head as If I was being bully like an elementary student "Got it.." "Hey Fruit, Dino!" Oppa GD swung his arms around unni as she flinched "You okay?" he peck her on the cheek "Yeah. Just fi-" Unni sprinted towards the restroom. Damn you human in the inside of unni! As we heard numerous sounds of barfing. "Is she gonna be okay?" GD asked worried, slapping my forehead "How about you check..or are you allergic to barf?" he rubbed his chin "YAH! Go check on unni!" I instructed.

Running out the bathroom "Kiwi fainted call the ambulance.." he yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the arguing scene.
Thank you for subscribing, commenting, + reading [[=
Support us, hwaiting~!