‹ Prequel: Casualties
Sequel: Illicit Paramour

Go Around

;13

Lisa slowly came to consciousness and the sun streaming onto her floor made her eyes squint. She let out a yawn and stretched then slowly became comfortable back on her bed, wrapped in the sheets.
She felt a body move from behind her and her eyes shot open in confusion. She didn’t remember going home with anybody the night before, but that didn’t exactly explain the body tossing and turning around behind her, now did it? She stayed as still as humanly possible, trying to rack her brain for possible candidates who would be with her right then, but she couldn’t think of a single one.
The body behind her shifted again and it made her even more alert. The guy moved and wrapped his arm around her waist and spooned with her which freaked her out because Alex was the only guy who ever spooned with her.
“Oh, god,” she whispered to herself and looked down at herself. Alex. What about Alex? Had she cheated on him or had this person who was spooning with her just come over to her house and spent the night? From the looks of it, with her being naked and him spooning with her, she’d guess that it was the former.
She felt awful. After yelling at Alex for twenty minutes when all he’d wanted to do was take care of his friend and give her a lift home and she was hypocritical enough to take someone to her house and fuck them.
“Morning,” a familiar voice whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened first with shock, then knitted together in confusion. She flipped around to look at the person, finally.
“Jack?” she asked and was not surprised to see a lanky, scrawny, pasty body lying beside her with hair that looked like a skunk.
“Yes?” he asked her, confused about why she was so confused about him being there.
“Um, what are you doing here?” she asked, his arm still around her waist and her knees curled so that she was laying in the fetal position.
“We came back here last night after the party last night, don’t you remember?” Jack asked, and Lisa could tell that he was sad because she evidently hadn’t remembered their night they spent together.
“No…” she said, her voice trailing off and straining her brain to try and remember what had happened between the two of them.
”Is everything okay?” Jack asked, walking up to Lisa where she sat, chugging a drink and sitting on a log watching the tides of the ocean pull back and forth. Sitting exactly where she’d seen Alex and Kennedy talking earlier that night.
“Yep,” she told him, making a popping sound at the ‘p’. As much as she loved Jack, he was really the last person that she wanted to talk to at that moment. He had been the one to ruin everything – he just had to tell her about Alex’s and Kennedy’s relationship before she and Alex started dating because of his stupid little crush. If he’d just kept his mouth shut like a best friend ought to do then none of this would have every happened.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, sitting down next to her on the log.
“Nothing, it’s just… it’s just Alex and that stupid… fucking man stealing whore,” Lisa spewed the words out at they popped into her head and she regretted saying them after they came out.
She knew that it wasn’t fair to blame Kennedy for Alex’s feelings, but some part of her wishes that she were like Kennedy because of how completely amazing she came off to guys.
“I’m sorry, Lis,” he said with an ‘I pity you’ type of face on and reaching over and stroking her knee.
She let out a sigh. “Its fine, I guess. I just feel like he would rather be with her – the girl who abandoned him rather than be with me who’s always been here for him,” she said, realizing that it wasn’t actually Jack she was mad at, but rather Alex. Alex was the one to blame for all of this. She would love to point the blame at other people like Jack since he was the one who told her about the whole thing or Kennedy for being the girl whose Alex’s feelings were directed, but the only person she could really blame was Alex and she had a hard time coming to terms with that.
“It’s fine, honestly, I should have not been so naive,” she told him and shook her head so that her long brown curls fell into her face.
“No, it wasn’t you being naïve, it was you trusting your boyfriend,” he told her. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him and he immediately let go almost as if realizing that he’d over stepped his bounds.
She looked into Jack’s eyes and saw the red hues in them and she was so awed that she was at a complete loss for words. She looked down briefly before leaning forward and kissing him, full on.
Jack was a little surprised at first, but he responded a fraction of a second later and knotted his fingers in her silky hair and finally felt so glad that she had finally realized his feelings for her.

The memory rushed into Lisa’s head and she had to replay it over and over again to remember every single detail, but eventually she did and when she did, she looked up at Jack with sad eyes. “We kissed,” she stated rather than questioned.
Jack looked up, “We did,” he agreed and nodded. He felt awful. The previous night he had been glad that she had finally understood his feelings for her and that she finally realized her feelings for him were the same, but now he came to the conclusion that that was inadmissible.
Lisa strained to remember the rest. What happened after the kiss? How did they end up back and Lisa’s house? Everything that was important for her to know, but she couldn’t possibly remember.
”See you guys later!” one of Lisa’s friends, Lauren, shouted out the car window from the driver’s seat as Jack and Lisa stumbled out of her car and onto the lawn of Lisa’s house.
Lauren was the only one in their group of friends who didn’t drink.
Lisa and Jack were giggling and they walked around the side of her house and they heard Lauren’s car take off to drop off other drunken people too drunk to get themselves home.
Luckily for Lisa, her parents trusted her to not stay out past curfew, get good grades and things like that, so they let her have the ground bedroom on the main level of the house and all it meant to her was easier access to sneaking in with situations like these and to sneak Alex in when she wanted him to spend the night.
“Shhh,” Lisa said drunkenly to Jack while putting her pointer finger over her lips. Telling him to be quiet set Jack into an even bigger fit of giggles which made Lisa laugh like a jackal.
They eventually pried open her window and they both stumbled through. Jack went first and fell, but when Lisa went in, she didn’t know that Jack had fallen so she tripped over Jack and ultimately fell on top of him.
What happened at the beach happened again. They looked into each other’s eyes and started making out. Jack picked Lisa up and carried her over to her bed and stroked up and down her sides on top of her clothing but did nothing more than that because he respected Lisa and didn’t want to treat her how Alex treated her or Kennedy.
Lisa stripped off his shirt while he still tried to maintain control which was so hard for two reasons, the first being that he was extremely drunk and intoxicated and the second being that Lisa was making it difficult to say no.
Lisa pulled away from Jack’s lips, but started on his neck and she nibbled lightly on his ear and that sent Jack over the edge. He pulled off her shirt at the same time that Lisa was pulling off his jeans.
Since she couldn’t pull them off all the way he stumbled when he got up and tried to pull them off, but they were stuck so he had to shimmy to get out of them.
Lisa giggled while she pulled off her own jeans and shoes and Jack left his socks on.
He was on top of her the minute his clothes were off and she reached down and grabbed his shaft and started rubbing up and down sending Jack into a fit of moans of pleasure rather than giggles. It made Lisa feel empowered because she never got that type of reaction out of Alex. Alex was extremely dominant in bed and would only be submissive to Kennedy, but Lisa of course didn’t know that, where Jack was extremely submissive because his only real goal was to pleasure the girl and he didn’t care what he had to do to pleasure her and if that included being submissive than that’s what he would do.
Lisa started to get up and when Jack gave her a confused look, she pushed him back down onto her bed. She took off his boxers while Jack stared at her with nothing but adoration in his eyes. She shimmied off her panties seductively and, admittedly, felt a little ridiculous doing so, but Jack enjoyed it and that’s what made her happy.
She straddled him and made him lie down. “Shut your eyes,” she whispered to him, her brown curls falling into his face.
Jack did as he was told and shut his eyes and Lisa slid slowly onto his penis and Jack’s mouth opened but made no noise. Lisa smiled to herself as she started to rotate her hips back in forth in a slow motion and Jack grabbed hold of her hips.
“Oh my… god!” Jack said, scratching the outside of her thighs, which sent a jolt through her and made her move faster, only now moving her hips in a figure 8 shape.
As much as she didn’t want to admit it, she was enjoying sex a lot more with Jack more than she ever had with Alex because Alex was so overly dominant.
She leaned forward so that her chest was resting on his, but she was still moving her hips and only while she was that way could she really feel it. She had an orgasm half way through and panted heavily in Jack’s neck after she scratched his chest lightly.
She went faster and faster because the faster she went the more Jack enjoyed himself. She hit her second climax when Jack had his and after that they were done. She was exhausted and Jack wanted to do nothing but hold her.
She collapsed on top of him and wrapped her arms underneath herself while Jack wrapped his arms around her.
He kissed the top of her head and rocked her back and forth slightly. “I love you, Lisa. I know it’s wrong because you’re dating Alex, but I do,” he told her.
At first she didn’t say anything, “I love you, too, Jack,” she told him and shut her eyes realizing how true her words were.

Lisa looked up at him in horror as she slowly remembered all of what had happened, step by step. “Oh my god, Jack. We had sex!” she told him and had a frantic look in her eye.
“Yeah, we had sex,” Jack said. He had already processed the thought of them having sex since he actually remembered the night before.
“Um…” Lisa said as she thought, but refusing to make eye contact with Jack, “what do we do?” she asked.
“I’m not sure,” Jack said and it irritated Lisa to no end that Jack was being so calm about this.
“What do you mean you’re not sure?” Lisa asked, completely livid.
Jack opened his mouth to say something but a scream from a few rooms over stopped him before he was able to even get a syllable out. “Honey! Alex is here!” Lisa’s mother yelled from the other room.
Lisa’s eyes widened and she started to panic.
“Oh my god,” Lisa said to herself and spun around. Jack had a panicked look on his face as well. “You have to get out,” Lisa whispered to him and started throwing all of his clothes at him that had been strewn about her room.
“I have to get dressed!” Jack whisper-yelled at her and Lisa walked over to her window and she could hear Alex’s footsteps moving down the hallway to her bedroom.
“No, you have to get out!” Lisa said and grabbed Jack by his arm and pushed him out her window, wrapped in nothing but a sheet.
She slammed the door shut and luckily she still had her comforter and so she rushed over to her bed and threw the covers over her so that she appeared to be asleep to Alex.
She heard her door open and she shut her eyes. Alex silently shut her door and walked over to her bed and sat on the side and stroked Lisa’s hair out of her face.
“God,” Alex whispered to himself, “I wish I could,” he said and got behind Lisa and wrapped his arms around her. Lisa was confused about what he was talking about. What did he wish he could do? She tried to let it go, but the possibilities were endless and they all just kept running through her head.

[.x.][.x.][.x.]

Jack, just outside of Lisa’s bedroom, got off the ground that he’d been pushed onto and quickly put his clothes on before the neighbors got a chance to see his junk.
Jack let out a sigh and started his 6 mile walk home.
He was pissed off at Lisa because he assumed that she wasn’t drunk enough to completely forget everything that had happened between the two of them, but apparently he’d been wrong. He wished that, when the time had come, that Lisa had chosen him over Alex, even if that meant destroying his relationship with Alex.
At least that way everybody would be happy; Lisa would be with Jack, somebody who actually loved her and Kennedy would be with Alex, somebody who was completely head over heels in love with her.
Too bad that Lisa had chosen Alex over Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha! I told you all that I would post another chapter tonight since I will not be home for the next two nights.
yay! I'm actually extremely proud of myself. =]
anyway, I just wanted to thank every single person who commented on the last chapter I posted because even though I only asked for seven comments I got eleven-fucking-comments and it made me so happy which is why I posted this half ass chapter.
so, for this chapter I would like six comments because I realize that it's not that great of a chapter, but I still do think that it deserves six comments.
I'll try to post something on thursday, guys.
oh, by the way, I've gotten a couple requests to do a sex scene on a hammock and I promise that I will, but I can't guarantee that it'll be in this story - most likely it will be in illict paramour because it'll just work out better that way, but I will actually write it so don't get mad at me if it's not in this story!
edit: I did make the font a little bit bigger, but that's as big as I'm going to be making it. =]