Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

CH.24

STACI'S POV
I was so happy to see Nick's face again, I'm glad Greg and Erin told me to find my way back. But seeing my parents just caused my heart to sink into my stomach, it's been so long and I couldn't help but tear up. I can't believe they're here and that they found me. 
"Staci we've missed you so much!"- My poor mom cried as they walked towards my bed. 
"Are you ok honey?"- Dad asked. 
"I'm fine now."- I said as my head started spinning, trying to figure out how to explain everything to them. 
"We got less and less phone calls, we became so worried."- Mom explained. 
"And then we see the accident on the news, it's all over! You're everywhere and we were finally able to find you."- Dad said hurt. 
"Why did you slip away from us?"- My mom asked as she wiped her tears. My heart throbbed in pain, we used to do everything together and then I just ruined it all by leaving. I can't forgive myself for hurting my family so much. Nick looked so remorseful for me as he squeezed my hand tighter. I don't even think my parents realized he was there. 
"I don't even know how to explain it to you, I did it because I thought I was protecting you guys. I know that sounds stupid, but I really missed you guys and I regret leaving."- I started crying. 
"Baby it's ok, they'll understand just explain."- Nick comforted. 
"Is he the reason you left!? You left to be with a boy!?"- My dad yelled, jumping to conclusions like always. 
"Calm down dad, I just met Nick the year."- I almost laughed at his thought. 
"Then why? We haven't seen you since you were 18, do you know how hard that has been for us?"- My mom cried again. 
"Nick can you leave us alone for a little so I can explain?"- I asked him as I sat up straight, wincing in pain from the broken ribs...I hate cars. 
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."- I whispered. He leaned over and pecked my lips lightly. 
"I'll be right outside that door, I love you."- He whispered into my ear. 
"Love you too."- I said quietly, not knowing how the hell my parents are going to take this all in. I mean they don't know about my visions, and the fact that I'm in love with a former rockstar is just the icing on the frickin cake. They stared at me wanting an explanation...well I've already faced death once, what's one more time?

NICK'S POV 
I sighed as I walked into the lobby that was filled with my family. 
"We knew she'd be ok."- Joe smiled. 
"Yeah but now she's alone with her parents that she hasn't seen since she was 18. She shouldn't be alone and probably shouldn't have any stress."- I whined to my brother. 
"She's made it this far, she'll he fine Nick."- Joe said. I sat down and caught a glimpse of Danni playing with her wedding ring...
"Kevin, Joe, Frank?"
"Yeah?"- They asked. 
"Do you want to go somewhere with me?"- I asked, having the best idea ever. 
"Sure..."- Kevin said. 
"Yeah I guess."- Joe said as Frankie nodded. 
"Nicholas where are you going?"- My mom said catching me. 
"Um dad I kind of need my money now..."- I chuckled. 
"Oh my god you're going to ask her to marry you! Aren't you!?"- Joe yelled like a 5 year old. 
"Shhhh!"- I growled. 
"Well we all know you want to!"- Frankie chimed in.
"But she doesn't and her room isn't far!" 
"Well..."- My dad said looking at mom. 
"You have our blessing."- She said answering for dad. 
"Really!?"
"Yes, just take my card. I expect you to pay me back after you release you're next album."- Dad smiled.
"You really think I can get back out there?"- I beamed as I took his card. 
"I know you can."- He said assuringly. I returned a smile and dragged my brothers out. I can't wait to call Staci my wife!