Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

CH.23

NICK'S POV 
Another three days have past; Kevin and Danni got here the other day and they're happy for me. Frankie just got here and he's also supportive. The doctors don't know why she's not awake yet, because she seems better. I know she's strong, but I'm starting to lose hope...
"Nick, come on."- Kevin said pulling up out of the chair. 
"What? Kevin stop!"- I growled. 
"Look Nick, mom and dad plus Danni are going to stay here with her. We are going to get some food and you're coming with us because you haven't been out of this room!"- Joe sighed. 
"I don't want to leave her! You don't understand!"- I whined. 
"No Nick you don't understand, you need to get out of her and take care of yourself! An hour won't kill you."- Frankie chimed in. I looked down at her, and kissed her hand lightly, knowing I should just give in because they'll never give up. 
"I'll be back as soon as I can, I love you."- I whispered in her ear before dragging my body over to my brothers. 
"She'll be fine for an hour."- Joe assured me. 
"Ok, call me if anything happens!"- I told my mom. 
"I will, don't worry Nicholas."- She smiled. 

STACI'S UNCONSCIOUS POV
I'm exhausted! I feel like I've been fighting to get back for forever. I can't do this anymore, I'm just going to give up...
"Staci, I love you."- Nicks voice echoed in my head. More tears stung in eyes as pain from being away from him grew. I looked ahead and once again saw only foggy white light, all the sudden the light started to get brighter and brighter until I couldn't see anything anymore. 

MRS. JONAS' POV
"Paul what if she doesn't wake up?"- I asked a little while after the boys left. 
"Stop that, you can't think like that."- He said taking my hand in his. 
"Nick really cares for her and I'm worried..."
"But you have to believe that god knows it's not her time."- He comforted. 
"Kevin and I talked about this too, we think with hope and prayer she'll pull through."- Danni chimed in.
"I hope so..."- I said as I looked at her. She's beautiful and I'm glad Nick is happy. I watched her for a few minutes and then her eyes fluttered open. 
"Paul!"- I said shaking his arm. 
"Nick..."- Staci whispered. 
"Go get a nurse and Danni call Nick!"- I ordered. 
"Honey it's ok, Nick will be here soon. I'm his mom Denise."- I said walking closer to her bed. 
"Where's Nick?"- She said horsely. 
"He went to get lunch, sweetie he's been here everyday since the accident. We finally got him out of the room."- I said; she didn't get a chance to respond before a nurse came in and shooed us out. We had to sit in the hall while they checked her out. I looked down the hall to see Nick jogging towards us. 

NICK'S POV 
I am so glad I convinced my brothers to eat in the hospital cafeteria. I took the stairs instead of the elevator after the call from Danni. I hope she's ok; I jogged down the hall to my parents and Danni. 
"I knew I shouldn't have left her!"- I said out of breath. 
"Nick she was asking for you, but I think she's fine."- Mom said. 
"I hope so I want to see her!"
"You can."- The doctor said from behind me. 
"Thank you so much."- I said shaking his hand. I rushed in to see her looking around the room so confused and adorable. I smiled at her when she looked at me. 
"I've never been so happy to see you!"- I said kissing her lightly. 
"Nick I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, I should've known you would've never kiss Miley willingly."- She said weakly as I handed her water.  
"Please don't apologize. I should've kicked her out her out, I'm the one who's sorry. If I would've kicked her out, then you wouldn't be here!"- I said getting tears in my eyes as I sat on her bed side, taking her hands in mine and setting the water on the table. 
"Nicholas don't you dare blame this on you! I willingly pushed you out of the way."
"Well you shouldn't have, you could've died!"
"But I didn't want you to die because of me. But I know now that none of those deaths were my fault, I can control my visions."- She smiled...I missed that!
"I told you that you could. And it would've been better off me than you."
"I'm just glad we're both here now."
"Me too, I love you so much."
"I love you too, and I noticed you're family is here."- She said rubbing my hand with her unbroken one. 
"Yeah Joe came here first and called the rest of them to have to come here. We all made up, and I'm happy now. Everything is how it should be."- I smiled at her, god have I missed her dark eyes and her little smirk. We heard a knock on the door and we both looked at the door.  
"Nick, Staci umm...there's people here that say they're Staci's parents."- Joe said as he opened the door, revealing two people who resembled Staci.
"Mom? Dad?"- She asked getting teary eyed as I squeezed her little hand tightly. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a few more chapters left!!! Please check out my brand new story!!!