Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

CH.26

Staci's POV 
I winced in pain as I woke up at 3AM. I turned to get comfortable but having broken ribs makes it hard. I pressed the nurses button and she rushed in. 
"Are you ok sweetie?"- She asked quietly. 
"Not really, I'm in so much pain."- I said as I noticed Nick was in the room sleeping. 
"I'll give you more medicine, but do you know how lucky you are?"
"Yeah, most people wouldn't be alive."- I sighed as she gave me a shot. 
"Well that and that boy over there won't leave your side. I wish I had someone like him. Don't let him go, and he's cute too."- She smiled. 
"Thanks and honestly I don't deserve him. He is amazing."
"Nah everyone deserves the best. Well the do you feel any better?"
"A little, I'm just light headed."- I admitted. 
"Well I'll have a doctor check on you later, after a concussion it's normal but we want to make sure you're ok. But get some rest, you need it."- She said before leaving. 
"I am pretty lucky."- I whispered to myself as I watched Nick sleep. 
"Yeah you are."- Nick's groggy voice spoke, and his eye popped open. 
"You were listening weren't you."- I asked as he got up and walked over. 
"Yeah."- He chuckled. 
"Well what I said was true."
"Well you're wrong about not deserving me, I don't deserve you."- He said before kissing my forehead. 
"I'm just glad we found each other."- I smiled. 
"You're so beautiful."
"Thank you handsome."
"Staci we need to talk about somethings." 
"Ok."- I said as he sat on the edge of my bed, he took my hands in his and looked my in the eyes. 
"Baby, I've never met anyone so amazing and loving. I want you to know I will always love you and help you through anything. I can't believe you risked your life for me, and I swear I love you for you and not because you saved me. I know you're in so much pain and I wish I could make it all go away. As soon as you're better I'll make sweet love to you, I'm going to take care of you no matter what. I hope you feel what I feel for you. What I'm getting at is that I love you and I want to be with you...for forever."- He smiled as he dropped down to one knee. Tears stung in my eyes as I smiled widely. 
"I'm going to get my life back on track, I'm going to do what I love again and I want you to be there by my side. Staci, will you make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me?"- He asked as he opened a Tiffany blue box. 
"Yes Nick! Yes! If I could move more I would jump into your arms!"- I laughed and smiled. He leaded down and kissed me softly yet passionately as slid the ring on my finger. 
"It's a perfect fit."- He smiled. 
"Just like you and me."
"I'm so happy you said yes!"- He crookedly smiled. 
"I'm so glad you asked!"
"Everyone is going to be happy!"
"Well I've got to tell my parents..."- I sighed. 
"I asked permission, they approve."
"That's so sweet, come here so I can kiss you again."
I pecked his lips lightly before tugging his hair a little with my unbroken hand. 
"God this is going to suck."- I sighed. 
"I know; I want you so bad!"- Nick whispered in my ear. 
"Ditto. About five weeks..."- I whined. 
"Damn it, but we can start making wedding plans. And I'll start making music so we can have money. We can move to be with your family or wherever. Don't even worry about a thing."- He smirked. 
"You're amazing. I love you."
"I love you too."

2 MONTHS LATER 
"Babe get up!"- I whined to Nick.
"Five more minutes please!"- He whined back. 
"Look you were the one who attacked me after your long day at the studio! We have an appointment in two hours for cake testing!"
"But we went over five weeks without it and I want to do it every chance I get so you can be mad at me for wanting you so badly."- He smirked. 
"Horny boy!"- I giggled as I pecked his lips.
"At least I can admit it."- He laughed. 
"Well I wanted to go to the gym first so get up!"- I ordered as I crawled out of bed. 
"Fine. I'm glad you're doing your therapy still. You're  all better now!"- He said following me. 
"Yeah, that's because I had the best and sexist doctor who took care of me!"- I laughed. 
"Patients shouldn't fall for their doctor."- He said as he pinned me against the wall. 
"Doctors shouldn't fall for their patients."- I whispered into to his ear as he nibbled on my neck.
"Want to skip the gym and exercise at home?"- He said against my skin. 
"I..."- I started before he bit down and sucked on my neck a little 
"Six more months and you'll be Mrs. Staci Jonas. God that sounds so perfect."- He said seductively. 
"I can't wait to get a house together."- I whispered, weak from his touch. 
"Yeah and soon after we can even try for kids if you like?"- He said looking into my eyes. 
"Having a family with you would make me even happier, if that's possible."- I smiled. 
"I just want you to be happy, we will get a house as soon as my album releases. I'm glad my parents still had some of my money."
"Yeah, but I don't even need all these fancy things or a huge house. All I need is you."- I admitted as I stared into his eyes and played with his curls. 
"You deserve them and I want you to have the best. All I need is for you to be happy and I'll do anything to put a smile on that beautiful face."- He said as he caressed my face. 
"Just kiss me, we have time."- I smirked seductively. He did as told. My heart pounded as he roughly kissed me. He backed up to the bed and I fell on top of him. My fingers locked in his hair while his lips starting working some magic on my neck. 
"I love this position."- He chuckled against my neck before moving his lips back to mine. Nick is the only one for me and there's no one I'd rather be with. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ending soon!!!!!