Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

CH. 27 FINAL!

Staci's POV 6 months later
I gazed in the mirror and tears filled my eyes. I smile creeped across my lips as my mom walked up next to me. 
"You look beautiful."- She smiled. 
"Thank you, I hope Nick likes my dress."
"He'll love it."- My dad said. 
"Just like he loves you."- My mom said sweetly. 
"I'm so happy I have you guys in my life again. I never thought I could be this happy."
"You deserve it."- Joe said as he walked in. 
"Hi Joey!"- I smiled. In the last few months I've become so close with his family and I've regained my relationship with my parents ever since we all moved to Texas. I can't believe we moved here and that my parents did too. Nick made an album in less then 2 months and it was an a hit. People finally understand what happened with Miley wasn't his fault. He's so happy making music and I can't wait to see him go far. As soon as the album hit stores we had money to buy an amazing house, and I'm just amazed how things have turned out.  
"Hey Stacicakes."- Joe smiled. He was using my new nickname as he hugged me. He let go, stood back and he looked at me. 
"Wow! You look amazing, Nick is lucky!"- He laughed. 
"Aw thanks."
"No problem, I just came to tell you that he's ready for you."
"Ok I'll be there soon."- I smiled as he walked out. Before I knew it, I was standing at the end of the aisle with my dad holding my arm. The music started and I gazed up at Nick who had the cutest smirk plastered on his face. He looked so amazing with his little bow tie on. Chills creeped up my spine as we made our way towards him. His eyes were locked with mine and tears where in our eyes. 

Nick's POV 
Staci stepped around the corner and started walking towards me. I felt my lips curl into my goofy smile. I couldn't help it, she just looked so beautiful. The dress fit her like a glove. It felt like a ten minute walk until she actually reached me. Her dad kissed her cheek and told me "I know you'll take care of my baby." I smiled at him then took Staci's hands in mine. 
"Hello beautiful, you look amazing."- I said as I looked into her eyes. 
"Thank you, you look handsome."- She blushed before my dad cleared his throat as he opened the bible. 
"We are gathered here today to bring these two people together. They would like to say their own vows, so Staci you can start."
"Nick I don't even know how cam say everything I want to. You have changed my life so much. If I hadn't found you, we both wouldn't be on this earth. You made me want to live, I want to see my future and I hope you're always in it. I love you so much, you basically brought me back to life. I was so scared when I realized I loved you, but you helped me over come so much. I can never thank you enough for what you did for me. I would give anything for you to be happy, you're my world. I promise you that I will always love, honor and cherish you. I will always be faithful to you. I will take care of you and be there for you through sickness and in health. I promise I'll try my best to always make you happy. I promise to make you smile that goofy smile that I love as often as possible. Nick you have no idea how much you mean to me...I love you."- She smiled through her tears. Her black eyes alined with my brown ones. 
"And Nick..."- My dad said also smiling. 
"First off I want to say I love you too. Staci you've saved me twice now. I'm glad you found me that day. You were my light when everything was dark. I never thought I could be happy again. You gave me my life back, you made me want to get better. I was terrified when I fell for you, but something in my heart told me it was right. Boy was it right! I still can't believe everything we've gone through. I also can't believe you pushed me out of the way and almost got yourself killed because of it. I thought I was going to lose you, I don't know what I would've done if I did. I want to make our life together the best it can be. I promise to always love, honor and cherish you. There is no question that I will always be faithful to you. I will be here for you through sickness and in health. I will support you in everything you do and take care of you. I promise to never let you down. I swear to remind you of how beautiful you are daily, and I will make you smile everyday. Baby you mean everything to me, you brought the music back into my life and you made me realize what love truly is."- I said, crying myself yet still keeping our eyes locked. 
"Now Staci do you take Nicholas Jerry Jonas to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."-She said as I squeezed her hands tighter, getting even more excited. 
"Nick do you take Staci Ellen P...."-He started. 
"I do."- I blurted out before he could finish, which caused everyone to laugh as we blushed. 
"By the power invested my me by the state of New Jersey, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."
Everyone clapped as I smashed my lips on hers. I smiled widely at her as we pulled away. 
"I love you Mr. Jonas."- She smiled as she hugged me. 
"I love you Mrs. Jonas."- I smirked before kissing her again. After making out in the back room we headed to our reception.  
"I can't wait for our honeymoon!"- She smiled as she laced our fingers together. We were waiting to be introduced as a married couple for the first time. 
"I may just attack you on the way there. I mean I love that dress on you, but you look better with no clothes on."- I said seriously. 
"That's fine with me and you're a suck up."
"No I'm not, I didn't do anything wrong so I have now reason to suck up. I just love and want you."- I smirked. 
"God I love you, come here!"- She said pulling me by the tie. She kissed me forcefully until we heard the DJ start talking. As he introduced us we walked into the room where everyone was smiling and clapping. We took our place in the middle of the dance floor for our first dance. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held on to her hips tightly as "For once in my life" by Stevie Wonder started playing. This was the song she started to hum in her kitchen, also the first time I sung for her. The song fits us perfectly, we fit perfectly. I will be with this amazing woman for the rest of my life and I couldn't be happier. I looked down at her, we smiled at one another before I kissed her softly. This is the start to our new life together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know about a sequel. Maybe an epilogue? COMMENT ABOUT IT PLEASE!