Stranded

Getting to Know Carol and Britney

The MCR members later found out that Carol was 24 and Britney was 23. Britney had just recently gotten out of a bad relationship and was just starting to see someone shortly before they had gotten stranded. Carol was engaged to a guy who she had been dating for three years. He has proposed about two months beforehand. When describing her situation, Carol started crying about her fiance. Britney didn't seem too upset, she seemed to be looking at Mikey a lot.

"We are all wives, girlfriends, and fiances we want to get back to too...we know how you feel." Mikey said, trying to comfort the girls.

"Yeah...man, I really miss Jamia. I wonder what she's doing now." Frank said, closing his eyes a minute, slight smirk on his lips. He quickly snapped out of it and opened his eyes when he saw everybody was looking at him strangely.

"ANY-ways...we are where you are too...and we're going to try our best to get rescued. We have people at home too." Ray said, looking at his watch. Almost 24 hours since they had first gotten on the island.

"I'm getting kind of hungry...and if I eat another apple, I swear I'll puke." Britney said, rubbing her stomach.

"I can go fishing again...I'm sort of hungry too." Mikey said, starting to roll up his sleeps. About 30 minutes later everyone sat down to a feast of fish. And gerard and found a rasberry bush, so they had something besides apples to have with the fish.

"This was really great," Carol said, chewing her last piece of fish. "but I need sleep...Brit, you coming?" She got up and brushed off a rasberry that had fallen on her now faded pair of jeans.

"Yeah...in a minute. I'll meet you there." Britney said (by there, she means the other side of the island. Just thought I'd clarify.)

"Alright....see you in a few." Carol said...and with that, she headed off.

"I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I'm so happy to know that me and Carol aren't alone on this island." Britney said. She grabbed another piece of fish and a handful of berries to take with her, smiled quickly at Mikey, and headed off to where Carol was.